Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 1040 help

All questions must be framed within some context. So this question begs are you speaking of the dejure State or are you referencing the collection districts where the State's persona operates? The States' persona of course may incorporate other associations and corporations by grafting them into the main tree.

All men are endowed by their creator with unalienable rights.....

That statement does not necessarily speak to the human being. It speaks to the State as the corporation of Men who sowed the seed as Testators form the State. Thusly do these sowers of seed endow the State [the vessel] with unalienable rights. No property ever leaves the State! They do this in the capacity as Settlor. The Man then receives surgery as the Woman is formed of his body. Which is to say the Woman is the "Government of the State". The Government, of course, is the helper of the Man [State].

Thusly is established the Father and the Mother. Now with this fractal in mind, one can easily see the analogy of Adam/Eve and the Serpent is therefore the Money Changer in the Temple. That makes Adam/Eve the first State made in a particular image. Clearly now one can relate this analogy to Jesus forming a whip and driving the money changers out.

But before we go pointing fingers, let me help you first clean your own temple [between your own ears]. Have you formed a whip as yet. Let me form a whip to show you how.... I am Great, I am. I am Good, I am. I am Successful, I am. I am with eternal Wealth, I am. I am with the Mind of God, I am. I am anointed I am. This whip drives away the thoughts of compromise and negativity from the Temple.

And thusly THIS DAY have I gone up to Jerusalem to observe the Feast!

The Settlors of the State Create what will be Money in terms of their own Body for their own children. What is being said is Domestically the Settlor establishes what Money will be. The Right of Money is held in the Administration [Government]. The Use of said Right is called Possession and is NOT ownership. The Use therefore binds one to the obligation of the Use. Otherwise one is stealing. Thou shall not steal.

Many try to steal from their Mother and their Father and thusly are cut off from the Land. Of course the Land is the State which is a Mental Realm. For all Law operates upon a Thing. And said Thing may be corporeal or incorporeal. For instance a Legal Name is a Thing that is incorporeal. Said Thing may even be intellectual creation and the Right to Use said creation is birthed of the Mother [Government] and thusly owned by the Father [State]. For the children of Sarah belonged to Abraham.

How miserable is the being who reflects these archetypes of thought into flesh. Not only are these thoughts poverty in flesh but the ones who live in these literal thought archetypes are poverty themselves. Now it is easy to see that the Money Changers are RUNNING THE TEMPLE. And we can see that the State has been mortgaged and thusly the Mother has been taken away! [Ref Hosea 2] - This is another way of saying "your land is desolate."

This explanation is made according to the interpretation of the kings/queens. When one frames this in universal archetypes one will come to see things that are indeed very uncomfortable. For instance Communism was birthed of Capitalism and is used as a tool to keep the mass [cattle] in check thru fear. But here is something interesting, at anytime one may exercise right of self determination and in doing so one does not escape Rome but one does form a new Body. Of course this formation of State is merely political as one must as Sampson go to ask Father to get him a Wife. Perhaps Father will say no but you will have no subjects.

Most men eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil which relates to the two pillars Jachin and Boaz. For one is God and the other the Devil. Always trapped in dialectics most never come to see there is only One Power. Not two. Others will say I must experience bad [ra] to know the good. Why? Are these not subject to interpretation? For if one lacks the sense of touch what of rough and soft? Are these not subject to sense? Which relates to experience and the Observer - and God saw.

Putting on the pants [new understandings] of a Man one may then arise to the level of Spirit [universal mind] which understands all matter. This is Christ Jesus in analogy. But then there are Laws established that govern matter. This is Natural Law and thusly is the Will of the Creator known by and thru the observation of Natural Law. All States are Mental as you cannot touch, smell, hear, taste, or see the State. Said Laws birthed of the State act upon Things. Said Things are subject to Spirit. When one unites these two one has enjoined Heaven with Earth. And one has received a New Heaven and a New Earth - for now is the old paradigm of thought washed away.

Now one can easily see the The Way in Being of the Creator is established in the Creator's Law. Can a King and His Dominion be separate? Can The Way be separate from The Word? And now we can see the children have forgotten The Way and now is the House desolate. Who can deny it? As wolves stand in the pulpit and teach the children non-sense we hear in the back ground rock a bye baby! Agents of the Money Changers in the Temple selling souls into debt.

However, Noah is found in the tent [consciousness] drunk on the new Wine [understandings]. Enters Ham to whisper in his ear [can this be true]? Ever had those thoughts? The entire Kingdom is built on Trust. Have you come to the Noah state of being? Is it now time to plant a new vineyard? For the Use of Law is a benefit to the User and binds the User to the Realm. Now stretch the tent chords a bit and ask yourself - what of English? Who put these words in my mouth? In my hand? Speak now - if you can. I cannot for to make a use is to be bound to the Creator. But then like a bolt of lightning - I am - because God Is.

We all have donned flesh and thusly are born under Law. Is it not obvious the ancient tale. Eve laid down with another lover. For the first child Cain was not Adam's Child. In intercourse with this other lover, Adam who knew of it did not stop it - thusly in silence, he consents and is also guilty. In other words, the judgment for Adultery is also upon his head. See now the act of homosexuality. Men leaving the natural use of the woman. And now we see the Man is the State and the Woman the government of the State. And now - what of the children? Are they forgotten [Hosea 4:6] should the Father and Mother be dead - civilly speaking [in debt]? Who will help the Widow and the Orphaned children? This other lover? Is this not the Serpent in the midst of the garden -the banker?

who shall keep the books?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

who indeed shall keep the books? Ref 1st Chronicles 2:55. Those who can see realize that Hemath is of Cain. For the House of Rechab see Jeremiah 35. And Jabez was a possession of Judah. And Judah is the king line. See now a 3rd party is keeping the books - what is new under the sun?

For instance and this is what I mean - most folks think Money is real. Can you believe that?

Money is merely an accounting tool. It is a measure of energy and thusly represents a store of potential energy which may be exchanged for what is real. Thusly the concept of Money replaces the concept of Barter. For Barter exchanges what is Real.

The concept of Credit does not reflect energy accounted for by the laborer. Rather, it makes a use of someone else's energy in order to obtain a purchase which is merely a temporary possession. But Credit too is merely a book entry system of the Store Keeper.

Since money reflects a store of energy [labor], the energy is real and the accounting of the energy is Money which is merely BOOK ENTRIES. The question is whose books? Federal Reserve or United States. The bees labor to make honey and the cattle - err excuse me ants - err excuse me the inhabitants labor to make money. Money therefore reflects the growth or contractions of a State's commercial power. And now we can clearly see that the State is actually a very large FARM. Ever read ANIMAL FARM?

And the migrant workers on the Farm are merely tenants [share croppers] who pay a rent for the use of the State in order to possess the Land and bring forth increase. Examining the mental state of mankind these days it is not hard to see his external world too in shambles. For the kingdom of God is within and without. And given the selfishness of society why not one to rule them all?

Then the Husbandmen [trustees] said come he is the heir of all things let us kill him and the estate will be ours.

How could they say that? Can they not manage the estate and take from it for their own maintenance? If the heir is ignorant of his true estate, then how can he be set apart [Saint or Zadok]? How can he sow seed as a testator? And should the heir of all things think to enjoin self in community for the good is this not a death to self for the good of the all? Who now would like to be king?

I am reminded of Metallica - you know the song. What happens to the worthless trustee when he is discovered? Comes now Onesimus to Philemon across the age. A run away slave to be sure, but holding truth. The Jubilee has come and gone and where is Peter to set the inhabitants free? Is he still Peter - and when shall he be Simon Bar Jona? We await that transformation to be sure - above all friends we seek TRUTH.

Do not the trustees carry out the orders? Executives as it were. Indeed friends the kingdom of God is right before your very eyes. It is NOW.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-04-17 at 10:37 PM.

Should Eve choose another lover [banker], then she has committed Adultery. Ref Deut 24. The husbandman may divorce her [civilly dead]. But now with an unnatural use is the Husbandman in accord with another Man [banker]. The ancient tale - is this not an unnatural use of the woman? What is this? Men having intercourse with other Men? And then giving the woman a choice between the two? Where is the sanctity of Marriage? Can Eve [citizen] be true to her Husband? Can her Husband be true to his Wife? Is the whole body sick?

Is the House desolate?

How can an indigent woman [remember the bee hive] ever seek settlement in a court seeing she has nothing with which to pay? What need of judges who have proper oaths to this adulterous harlot? She is not true to the treasury anyway as she is always without on the street corner seeking a new lover. What of these judges - I put it to you, do they need an oath to this woman?

If judgment issued could the woman pay? With what? [Ref Isaiah 52:3]. There is no such thing as group salvation - this is an individual thing. But reach one teach one. And pass the five.

Some come for the free fish sandwich and to have their ears tickled. Others are more serious and actually obtain to the blessing of doing.

Let us restore the ancient paths by throwing the Money Changers out of the temple. Within the ears and without! There already exists a lawful means to do so - Education and Execution of Knowledge is the key. Time to put on the pants [Understanings] of a Man.

Best regards,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-04-17 at 10:35 PM.

Of course we all know where no property has been transferred no trust can exist. Therefore what of a Fee? A trustee usually buys the Estate from the Grantor and then the Estate is held by the Trustee/Grantee for the benefit of the true heir and the trustee may take profits of the Estate for his own maintenance. Of course the true owner will require of the trustee a yearly accounting of the Estate.

A presumption exists why does a yearly accounting [return] exist without a trust relationship? I have found it takes a bit of explaining sometimes to the administration before it is understood the nature of the relationship as the false presumptions are refused upon valid causes.

I choose life and the Good in Unity for Peace and Righteousness of the Body for the benefit of All.

On July 5, I launched a 12 USC 411 TWITTER CAMPAIGN for a Presidential Executive Order directing the Secretary of the Treasury to enforce existing LAW requiring the redemption of Federal Reserve notes by requiring the honoring of all substantiated redemption demands filed by taxpayers on the IRS Form 1040 on Line 21, effective immediately and retroactively for the past three tax years.

See my updated website page at: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/12-usc-411.html

We need a grassroots TWITTER CAMPAIGN to get President Trump’s attention on this issue!

The 30% PAY RAISE is real and attention-getting, but the focus is and truly must be on the goal to reduce our national debt, which many leaders have acknowledged is a clear and present danger to our national security!

Below are some suggested TWEETS that we can selectively and respectfully submit and Retweet wisely and appropriately until it’s DONE!

Imagine a TRUMP EO giving taxpayers a 30% PAY RAISE by enforcing THIS EXISTING LAW!
    #12USC411 - See http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/12-usc-411.html

Retweet if you want TRUMP to enforce existing LAW that gives taxpayers an instant 30% PAY RAISE!

See Proposed Press Release to give taxpayers a 30% PAY RAISE while reducing the national debt!

POLL: Should TRUMP enforce EXISTING LAW that gives taxpayers an instant 30% PAY RAISE?
    Last edited by doug555; 07-07-17 at 12:24 PM.

Found your twitter campaign, thanks https://mobile.twitter.com/LawfulMoney

Regarding the form 1040, I've found the IRS will eventually come around and agree - lawful money income is not federal income and thus nontaxable. The trust law stuff is helpful, thank you Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post

Regarding the form 1040, I've found the IRS will eventually come around and agree - lawful money income is not federal income and thus nontaxable. The trust law stuff is helpful, thank you Michael.
    You are welcome. The trust stuff is what matters most. The reason they agree is because the property has not been transferred, granted or bargained for to a grantee/trustee.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post

Thanks for your feedback... David's new Garnishment technology is convincing too.

My TWITTER CAMPAIGN is here: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/12-usc-411.html

Just tell people to Google "12 USC 411 Relief" !

I will create business cards to handout too.

Twitter campaign underway!

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post

My TWITTER CAMPAIGN is here: http://1040relief.blogspot.com/p/12-usc-411.html

Just tell people to Google "12 USC 411 Relief" !

Below is a Tweet I published today as a retweet of a timely JW (Judicial Watch) Tweet.

Is anyone else interested in this TWITTER CAMPAIGN yet?

Think of how many struggling taxpayers we could help with a 30% PAY RAISE!

AND, and at the same time, reduce the National Debt by redeeming FRNs!

Can you think of a better ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE than this?

Name:  12USC411-JW-ACA-Reply-2017-0710.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  200.9 KB
    Last edited by doug555; 07-10-17 at 09:51 PM.