Thread: The Original R4C in the modern civil era?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Some of the oaths on MITCHELL's website have the OMB#. But when they don't...
    Name:  affidavit (1).gif
Views: 545
Size:  117.0 KB
    Attachment 4875

Look familiar? However this is a licensed attorney and if you look closely, acting as a private attorney general. Where this takes my imagination is I simply use MITCHELL's webpage for the oaths I use. I hear it is very difficult to press FOIA and if you endorse private credit you lose authority. I think it is great to see an attorney Refusing for Cause identically to the way I have been teaching for twenty years.

I could probably get MITCHELL to push a federal criminal complaint or garnishment in admiralty by paying him, and get better results than for the IRS and DoJ to drop any prosecution?

The exciting revelation is this demand has been made many times by cancelling lawful money. Signing through a postage stamp. It is less clear than the rubber redemption demand stamp but by challenging the DoJ to prosecute you for defacing money, and the DoJ defaulting they recognize your redeemed authority.
    Name:  Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp for Pocket.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  157.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-26-17 at 01:07 PM.