David,

Thank you. This is a lot of cryptic information, for example, OMBs i have no idea what that is but after a quick look im guessing that its a publishing thing. I'm trying to share my observations too and i will in detail. This is very interesting for me and Mitchell's site is also very interesting. i'll need to look closely at. These Oaths are a little different in that they are not State Judges but the people who i am talking about are. I need to study this information you posted and thank you. I'll be working on this a lot so I appreciate your insight. I'm just that the slow it down break it down stage playing catch up. If i was to reach out to you privately and compensate you for a little of you time do you thing you can help me get up to speed a bit more quickly. It's incredible that i can get a certified copy of the oath of office for the man acting as Governor but i get no responsive records for the ones who cause harm to I. How convenient for them. . . Accountability, responsibility and enforceability is what's important for a lot of bad things to stop happening.