Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
Bentley, David prepared the generic suit (which exceeds the requirements for a simple generic demand for lawful money) as an example for me, as I was contemplating suing the Federal Reserve to make them enforce the demand on Bank of America, which has been offering to stonewall my demand. The key here is that the demand, based in Federal law at 12 USC §411, is self-executing: the law says explicitly 'they shall be redeemed on demand...' Thus all you have to do is make the demand ('Just say the word and I shall be healed'). Whether the bank responds correctly to your demand is not your problem; specifically, it is the Federal Reserve's problem, as they are designated as supervisors of the banks. Presumably you are at the adjunct where you are contemplating making the demand, in which case you can skip suing the Fed; just use the text specific to your demand, and serve it on your bank (a Certified Letter with return receipt requested is sufficient). Your copy of the letter/demand, plus your return receipt, proves that you made the demand, and that the bank received notice of your demand. At that point, you have redeemed lawful money, and transactions at that bank are now outside the jurisdiction of Title 26, ie, they are not taxable income. Does this clear up your confusion?

Freed
Are you able to start redeeming lawful by endorsing the back of the check before you send out the NaD that will be served to the bank? Is there somewhere I can read to what exactly can be redeemed as lawful money?