Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I am supposing you want me to cut a new path here. Something along the line that I remarked that there may not be fraud in light of remedy, to the post you quoted.

I like the way your mind worked its way to the question if I am understanding you correctly. In other words this post may just be the way my mind works and a complete misinterpretation of your post; I just like where you led my mind.

The Social Security in itself is a valid income tax and you cannot (in all my experience) ever have a bank or credit union account without a SSN. We start there. However, like you have heard me say, I have no SSN and therefore do the math; I have no bank account. So we work from there and as you know I consider the SS System an insurance company - elderly and other disability insurance. I paid premiums and when I have a use for that SSN I might write to the SSA for a reminder by Card what that sequence of numbers is on my insurance policy.

So if I had that much use for a bank account, like all you do, then I might do the same and establish the sequence of digits so I could open and use an account.

In my mind however, the SSN on the account would have nothing to do with the insurance policy that it is for in my mind. Now we arrive at the contemplation by the bank that I provided the SSN for income tax purposes - as a Taxpayer ID #. I did not. But I can just bet that since my bank account has nothing to do with me being old or disabled that the bank is requiring the SSN because they are.

In this situation I would add verbiage to defeating the SSN presumption on my Notice and Demand served on the Fed, recorded in the USDC and served on the bank.

Thank you!

I think you just improved the Notice and Demand template. I am always looking for stuff like that.

Regards,

David Merrill.
I should have replied awhile ago to your post here David, but I got busy exploring other posts on other topics. If I've somehow helped you think of a new Notice template, it was quite serendipitous on my part, I assure you, but thank you for the compliment anyway.

I eagerly await to explore what your creative and educated mind comes up with. Where did you learn this stuff anyway? Would Pastor Richard Standring be any of your sources?

Bentley