Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Generic Notice and Demand - $350 civil suit

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley View Post
    David,

I have my original SS card which says "Not to be used for ID purposes". So, Of course, someone decided to change that over the years to enslave the people. Crap like this makes want to 'tar and feather' all the political animals, save a few, i.e., Ron Paul and that ilk.

Bentley
    I just want to point out by a question?

Who is using your SSN Card for identification purposes besides you?

Excellent answer in the form of a question, David!

Well, Bentley, what can the income tax be? The SC ruled in 1895 that a tax on income was unconstitutional. Yet here the banksters are, back again in 1913, with the Federal Reserve Act (what is now 12 USC, creating debt money), and the income tax again, pretending that it is hiding behind the 16th Amendment. It can't be a tax on income, but it is based on the amount of income; looks just like an excise tax on the money used...

But the point about redemption is that lawful money is outside the purview of Title 26, so there is no discussion about all the inconsistencies and mis-direction built into the Internal Revenue Code. Congress never passed a tax on income, because income is defined in the Constitution as the gain on investment, and that is not what the banksters wanted to tax; they wanted to tax wages. So they never passed a tax on anything; they left it to the IRS to write their 'code' in such a way as to get everyone to volunteer, by creating the impression that a)there was an actual tax (there is not), and b)the tax applies to you. Then once you buy into the W-4, endorsement of your paychecks, and submitting a 1040, you are deeply entwined into adhesion contracts and admission under perjury that you 'owe' tax, so then you have to pay it, as the Article I courts will simply administer the contract. The income tax is all about private law, which is easily avoided, by just not participating in the taxed activity. So why is it that the law will not tell you what the taxed activity is? Because if people understood what is being taxed, they would avoid it. The tax is on Federal Reserve debt: don't use it.

Freed

I think David, that the point is that it was not designed to be used as ID... exactly opposite of what it is being used for today. it's just another in the long line of broken government promises over the years.

Bentley

I'm on board with you Freed, I believe it's a "private agreement gone wild" and should only apply to federal workers, as part of their benefit of working for the federal government and part of the agreement they make when they take the job. See 4 usc 111.

The problem is if one tries to cancel the 'voluntary agreement per 26 cfr (http://law.justia.com/cfr/title26/26...1.5.15.64.html) 3402 (p)-1 (d) If the employee desires that the agreement terminate on a specific date, the date of termination of the agreement.

then the 'entity' formerly known as the IRS steps in and intimidates the employer into not accepting it, in violation of said regulation.

True fact the mis-information program by the IRS has been effective. Your employer will demand that you file a W-4, even though it is voluntary. The W-4 requests that your employer withhold income taxes 'as if they were owed,' even though they are not owed (you are not a Federal employee). Now on your Form 1040, you must report the wages paid, which will match your withholding records, and when you sign the form, you are now legally bound to pay it. If you sign a W-4 and then do not file a 1040, the IRS will threaten you with dire consequences, up to jail time for 'tax evasion,' even though there is no crime on the books defining it (see Irwin Schiff case). How to escape?

Notice your bank of your demand for lawful money. Next year, request a refund of all income taxes paid. The following year, ask your employer for a new W-4, and on this one, state that you had no tax liability for last year, and you expect no income tax liability for this year, and thus you are exempt, please do not withhold any income taxes for me. Your employer will notify the IRS that you have submitted said exemption form, but they will have to let it go, as it follows their rules.

Freed

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley View Post
    I'm on board with you Freed, I believe it's a "private agreement gone wild" and should only apply to federal workers, as part of their benefit of working for the federal government and part of the agreement they make when they take the job. See 4 usc 111.

The problem is if one tries to cancel the 'voluntary agreement per 26 cfr (http://law.justia.com/cfr/title26/26...1.5.15.64.html) 3402 (p)-1 (d) If the employee desires that the agreement terminate on a specific date, the date of termination of the agreement.

then the 'entity' formerly known as the IRS steps in and intimidates the employer into not accepting it, in violation of said regulation.
    Notice the title of the quoted section: 26 C.F.R. § 31.3402(p)-1 Voluntary withholding agreements. (a) In general. An employee and his employer may enter into an agreement under section 3402(b) to provide for the withholding of income tax upon payments of amounts described in paragraph (b)(1) of §31.3401(a)–3... it is all voluntary; you can refuse to enter into said agreement. Look at 3401(a)-3: (a) In general...the term “wages” includes the amounts described in paragraph (b)(1) of this section with respect to which there is a voluntary withholding agreement in effect under section 3402(p). So the circle is squared: p defines a and a defines p. You are now lost in the IRS circular logic, struggling with terms, when you should have noticed the word may at the beginning. Regardless of the definitions meant to confuse, the actual income tax is an excise tax on the use of Federal Reserve credit (non-interest bearing debt notes), and their redemption in public money takes you out of private law. Your signature on the W-4 is an adhesion contract: you have volunteered to be liable for the income tax. But you won't owe any tax if you redeem FRN's for lawful money. And you won't get into a fight with your employer when you have to tell him he has been duped by the IRS shyster lawyers all his life...

Freed

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    True fact the mis-information program by the IRS has been effective. Your employer will demand that you file a W-4, even though it is voluntary. The W-4 requests that your employer withhold income taxes 'as if they were owed,' even though they are not owed (you are not a Federal employee). Now on your Form 1040, you must report the wages paid, which will match your withholding records, and when you sign the form, you are now legally bound to pay it. If you sign a W-4 and then do not file a 1040, the IRS will threaten you with dire consequences, up to jail time for 'tax evasion,' even though there is no crime on the books defining it (see Irwin Schiff case). How to escape?

Notice your bank of your demand for lawful money. Next year, request a refund of all income taxes paid. The following year, ask your employer for a new W-4, and on this one, state that you had no tax liability for last year, and you expect no income tax liability for this year, and thus you are exempt, please do not withhold any income taxes for me. Your employer will notify the IRS that you have submitted said exemption form, but they will have to let it go, as it follows their rules.

Freed
    So is this the process David is defining? Does it take 3 years to divest oneself of the entrapment. My first job was at 14 and that's when I first received my SS card. At 14, one cannot voluntarily enter into contracts. I believe 1040 forms are fraudulent anyway before the first drop of ink is applied because of treasury order 150-06 here: http://www.treasury.gov/about/role-o.../to150-06.aspx makes a violation of this law here: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/333 IMHO

Bentley

There is a quicker way, if you are willing to drop your participation in Social Security, but it will eventually require that you file a lawsuit against the IRS in District Court. However, you were going to put in the three years anyway, so what is your rush, once you stop paying the income tax? Just notice your bank of your demand, then file a 1040 and ask for a full refund of all taxes paid after you made your demand. Then the following year you are covered for the full year, no taxes, and now you can ask your employer to file an exemption claim on your revised W-4. After that you have no withholding, and no need to ever file a 1040 again. It may be slow, but it is painless and stress-free...

As to the adhesion contract you were tricked into when signing up for Social Security, under Uniform Commercial Code 1-207, you are not bound by any unconscionable contract. Since you were not sui juris when you signed, the contract is not valid anyway. Rights may not be surrendered casually or unintentionally; contracts must be entered into knowingly and voluntarily. So if you did not know you were surrendering your rights, then you did not surrender them. But the Social Security contract is separate from the income tax. If you do not want to opt out of SS, just ignore that contract, as the parts you want are agreeable, and the others are invalid. The W-4 is the contract that begins the obligation to pay income tax. And you do not want to get into a fight with your employer.

Freed

I made my deposit, endorsing on backs of checks, "to be redeemed for lawful money under 12 USC 411" at my credit union and the legal department called and refused to accept the deposits. They claimed to 'not accept any "restricted" deposits'. I asked if they were insured by the federal government (which places them in the federal reserve system and under the Federal Reserve Act) and they said yes, so I simply asked for them to put their objection in writing and to cite the law under which they were refusing to accept deposits. They said they will send a letter next week with this information. I'll post their response.

Bentley