Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Generic Notice and Demand - $350 civil suit

Cognomen = FAMILY NAME.

Christian Name or Given Name or Baptismal Name = what most would call First Middle although that is incorrect in my opinion = True Name.

True Name + Cognomen [Family Name] = Legal Name

Some folks refer to the FAMILY NAME as the Business Name. I tend to Agree. Just ask Mr. Smith.

Respondent, Henry Paulson? - seems like Henry PAULSON is out of office these days - I'll wager he is enjoying a private capacity.

If I was you, and you are considering a Libel of Review pursuit, I would make myself very aware of EVERYTHING that is written in that LoR - BECAUSE once you issue it, it is your process, your issue and your liability. I "somewhat" modified mine within the confines of its intent.

It is an easy thing for a judge to look up a plagiarism :

1. Free Plagiarism Checker

2. The Plagiarism Checker

Oh yeah because I love to tie things back to Scripture:

Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.

1. Notice this verse specifies MAN
    2. And Man's PERSON

Furthermore lets check out the Hebrew for Flattering Titles: I wonder what the Hebrew says:

H3655
    ka?na?h

A primitive root; to address by an additional name; hence, to eulogize: - give flattering titles, surname (himself).

Now then Mr. SMITH do you feel flattered?

Lets see what Johnny B. has to say about Cognomen and Family Name, shall we?

COGNOMEN. A Latin word, which signifies a family name. The praenomen among the Romans distinguished the person, the nomen, the gens, or all the kindred descended from a remote common stock through males, while the cognomen denoted the particular family. The agnomen was added on account of some particular event, as a further distinction. Thus, in the designation Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus, Publius is the proenomen, Cornelius is the nomen, Scipio the cognomen, and Africanus the agnomen. Vicat. These several terms occur frequently in the Roman laws. See Cas. temp. Hardw. 286; 1 Tayl. 148. See Name; Surname.

Shall we see what Johnny B. has to say about Surname?

SURNAME. A name which is added to the christian name, and which, in modern times, have become family names.

2. They are called surnames, because originally they were written over the name in judicial writings and contracts. They were and are still used for the purpose of distinguishing persons of the same name. They were taken from something attached to the persons assuming them, as John Carpenter, Joseph Black, Samuel Little, &c. See Name.

Comment: So Johnny B. tell us that Family Name = Cognomen = Surname.

Shall we see what Johnny B. has to say about Name?

NAME. One or more words used to distinguish a particular individual, as Socrates, Benjamin Franklin.

2. The Greeks, as is well known, bore only one name, and it was one of the especial rights of a father to choose the names for his children and to alter them if he pleased. It was customary to give to the eldest son the name of the grandfather on his father's side. The day on which children received their names was the tenth after their birth. The tenth day, called 'denate,' was a festive day, and friends and relatives were invited to take part in a sacrifice and a repast. If in a court of justice proofs could be adduced that a father had held the denate, it was sufficient evidence that be had recognized the child as his own. Smith's Diet. of Greek and Rom. Antiq. h. v.

3. Among the Romans, the division into races, and the subdivision of races into families, caused a great multiplicity of names. They had first the pronomen, which was proper to the person; then the nomen, belonging to his race; a surname or cognomen, designating the family; and sometimes an agnomen, which indicated the branch of that family in which the author has become distinguished. Thus, for example, Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus; Publius is the pronomen; Cornelius, the nomen, designating the name of the race Cornelia; Scipio, the cognomen, or surname of the family; and Africanus, the agnomen, which indicated his exploits.

4. Names are divided into Christian names, as, Benjamin, and surnames, as, Franklin.

5. No man can have more than one Christian name; 1 Ld. Raym. 562; Bac. Ab. Misnomer, A; though two or more names usually kept separate, as John and Peter, may undoubtedly be compounded, so as to form, in contemplation of law, but one. 5 T. R. 195. A letter put between the Christian and surname, as an abbreviation of a part of the Christian name, as, John B. Peterson, is no part of either. 4 Watts' R. 329; 5 John. R. 84; 14 Pet. R. 322; 3 Pet. R. 7; 2 Cowen. 463; Co. Litt. 3 a; 1 Ld. Raym. 562; , Vin. Ab. Misnomer, C 6, pl. 5 and 6: Com. Dig. Indictment, G 1, note u; Willes, R. 654; Bac. Abr. Misnomer and Addition; 3 Chit. Pr. 164 to 173; 1 Young, R. 602. But see 7 Watts & Serg. 406.

11. When a person uses a name in making a contract under seal, he will not be permitted to say that it is not his name; as, if he sign and seal a bond " A and B," (being his own and his partner's name,) and he had no authority from bis partner to make such a deed, he cannot deny that bis name is A. & B. 1 Raym. 2; 1 Salk. 214. And if a man describes himself in the body of a deed by the name of James and signs it John, he cannot, on being sued by the latter name, plead that his name is James. 3 Taunt. 505; Cro. Eliz. 897, n. a. Vide 3 P. & D. 271; 11 Ad. & L. 594.

Comment: For all of you who believe so strongly in names - get a good read of 11. A name is simply a TOOL - a wrench in which one makes a Use.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Michael Joseph thank you for the education. I am glad I asked, I had no idea. If I need to further research I have a starting point now. I had not even heard the word ,”Cognomen, Nomen, pronomer”, until you wrote about it in your document. By the way it was still customary in some of my older families to give the son the name of the grandfather. I did it when I gave my son , my father’s name. However I am the last of the mohicans , it is not followed anymore by the new generations. (progress and change must go on)
    I have come to believe that suitors on this cite are professionals in some profession or are very well educated people. By the way I understand what I needed to know. Thank you my friend , it was much appreciated.
    Oh and thank you for the heads-up on the plagiarism checker.
    Franco

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.

1. Notice this verse specifies MAN
    2. And Man's PERSON

Furthermore lets check out the Hebrew for Flattering Titles: I wonder what the Hebrew says:

H3655
    ka?na?h

A primitive root; to address by an additional name; hence, to eulogize: - give flattering titles, surname (himself).

Excellent post and use of scripture!

Here is another; http://www.biblestudytools.com/prove...8-compare.html
    A man lacking in judgment strikes hands in pledge and puts up security for his neighbor.

...I believe this also includes allowing one self to become surety for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Excellent post and use of scripture!

Here is another; http://www.biblestudytools.com/prove...8-compare.html
    A man lacking in judgment strikes hands in pledge and puts up security for his neighbor.

...I believe this also includes allowing one self to become surety for the FIRST MIDDLE LAST.
    Thank you.

Pro_22:26 Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.

and notice the curious language the the Army Captain uses:

Isa 36:5 ....I have counsel and strength for war: now on whom dost thou trust, that thou rebellest against me?

Isa 36:6 Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.

Isa 36:7 But if thou say to me, We trust in Yehovah our Elohim: is it not He, whose high places and whose altars Hezekiah hath taken away, and said to Judah and to Jerusalem, Ye shall worship before this altar?

Look how the enemy speaks of TRUST. I ask today where do people place their Trust - in Egypt because of its strong Military - that's where.

Isa 36:8 Now therefore give pledges, I pray thee, to my master the king of Assyria, and I will give thee two thousand horses, if thou be able on thy part to set riders upon them.

Isa 36:9 How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?

Now then the Enemy goes to far - just like today:

Isa 36:14 Thus saith the king, Let not Hezekiah deceive you: for he shall not be able to deliver you.

Isa 36:15 Neither let Hezekiah make you trust in the LORD, saying, The LORD will surely deliver us: this city shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.

Isa 36:16 Hearken not to Hezekiah: for thus saith the king of Assyria, Make an agreement with me by a present, and come out to me: and eat ye every one of his vine, and every one of his fig tree, and drink ye every one the waters of his own cistern;

Did you notice the enemy speaks of a Fee Simple estate - own vine and own fig - BUT the enemy shows himself - notice the curious word CISTERN. Wouldn't you prefer a well - a Cistern is only as good as the water in it. Once empty it must be refilled.

I like this song.

"They took all the trees, and put em in a tree museum
    And they charged the people twenty five dollars just to see them"

That to me friend is an example of a cistern! But to the Spiritual Man - one who does not need Pastor to refill his cistern may rivers of waters - Spirit - flow out of his belly. That my friend is a well. Have you ever studied the city of Jerusalem. Did you ever notice that the Virgin Pool - is without the city? Consider what I am saying. So then the king built a conduit that would allow the water to flow into the city to the Pool of Siloam. Consider now what a cistern is and a well. I prefer the well.

Sign here and here and here and here and here.......

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I prefer the well. Sign here and here and here and here and here.......
    So I should just get up and walk away from the things I signed for? I had trust in you, and you raped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    So I should just get up and walk away from the things I signed for? I had trust in you, and you raped me.
    If you are asking me, then well, there you go again. Why ask if you don't trust in me? You really don't want me to answer this - I can tell. I am saddened that "you" raped "you".

This choice of words utilized in such as statement is a poor net cast upon, well, who knows "you"? Who is "you"? One thing is for sure it ain't me. But since one testifies, to quote: "I had trust in you" meaning that one made someone their sovereign - and what?, the sovereign made one do a thing one did not want to do? Well now, who again made one place one's trust there? I think the someone might be found in the mirror.

A door does not open by itself. I am still looking for one's name on a Dollar? I can't seem to find mine. How about yours? Do you see your name on the Dollar? But who is you? So I will just say I don't see "you" or the man or woman acting in or for the persona Chex, or for that matter, the persona named Chex upon the Dollar? Why is that? It is your money right? There I go again....who is "your"?

Cast this net upon some other waters - there are no fish here to collect.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-30-13 at 12:18 AM.

Let's try to identify some of Chex's pronouns. Perhaps he is referring to the US Treasury, which tricked him into debt servitude with words of art and legal presumptions. Suppose you make a demand for lawful money to the Federal Reserve; it is their money, so they have to redeem it. Now register your legal name in your state as a dba (a Ficticious Name, ie, a legal 'person'). Now you (the natural person declarant) have rebutted the presumption that you want to traffic in FRN's, and pay 'income' taxes on those. He (declarant) has also redeemed his estate out of the US Government's bankruptcy, thus removing the liens held by the Treasury due to the use of debt money, so now he has legal title to his estate, held under the legal name dba, registered and recognized by a state of the union. Thus he is no longer under the Treasury usufructuary trust, as he is no longer 'in the US,' but is now dba in a state. Since a trust only has validity when it has assets in it, by redeeming his estate he has collapsed the Treasury's trust, ie "I have no trust in the US Treasury." He now resides in the material world, in a trust granted to Man by God, where he again has unalienable rights, including the right to own property (this is still a usufructuary trust, but God gives better terms than the US govt). Thus he has chosen (which is a First Amendment right) to put his trust in the republic founded under the Constitution, which has accepted that the material world is in a trust granted by God ('In God We Trust' approved by US Congress in 1861), and forswears the trust granted by the US corporate govt on the presumption that he is dead (which has also been rebutted). Now there can be no constructive trust presumed by the courts since there is no original trust in the corporate government; there are only contracts, and those only entered knowingly and voluntarily. This would not be walking away from what you signed. It would be intentionally rebutting the presumptions by which the corporate government is trying to control you, since you volunteered. Call it unvolunteering.

Freed G

Going over the old posts is as important as finding a new friend .A busy travelled road one day is a peaceful drive another. highway 61 revised MJ Merrill Chx

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Let's try to identify some of Chex's pronouns. Perhaps he is referring to the US Treasury, which tricked him into debt servitude with words of art and legal presumptions. ...
    Was it the Treasury or Congress which created the FRB?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Suppose you make a demand for lawful money to the Federal Reserve; it is their money, so they have to redeem it. Freed G
    LOL! Been there done that. I asked them and they said they have nothing to do with redemption of FRN's.

So who is the only beast left?

Was it the Treasury or Congress which created the FRB?

Richmond said " Federal Reserve Banks were established by the Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system. Many of the services provided to depository institutions and the federal government by this network of Reserve Banks are similar to services provided by commercial banks and thrift institutions to business customers and individuals. However, the Federal Reserve Banks do not provide banking services, including accounts, to individuals". https://www.richmondfed.org/faqs/frs
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"