Thread: a complimentary method for "12 USC 411" ?

a complimentary method for "12 USC 411" ?

Hi 2 1 & all - Been trying to get this posted here after a brief & cordial e-mail exchange with david...about 2 weeks ago now.....Sorry for the delay but I'm really not sharp w/the tech stuff.....Anyhow david thought I should post my idea & I'll try that now......Simply put (as related to david)....I thought that one might have a stamp made up that reads :
    NOTICE
    This end Up for use as
    "LAWFUL MONEY"
    per "12 USC 411"

This stamp could then be used on the so called "back side" of any/all FRN's that one might come in contact with.....I base this on several things that I've read & seen discussed on the yahoo group site RBM that I'm a member of.....(I'd also posted this idea there with little reply....)......Ralph (the group owner) suggested I contact david & run it by him.....so here we are....again I apologize for the delay but my computer skills are iffy.....(I've also only limited access as well).......thanx again..........kmt

Hi Ken;

It is nice to have you here.

I am not sure there is any legal significance but I like creativity. Communication and creation are synonymous. Only beings of like order can truly communicate. Thank you for creating here.

a complimentary method for "12 USC 411" ?

Hi 2 1 & all (& 2 u sir) - Thanx for the feedback......I'm basically just an idea guy....I study as much & as often as I can ,but I admit that I'm often overwhelmed by the sheer volume of it all.....I read & study & if something pops into my head that seems to make sense then I try to share it.....I do have an art background so I'm a "non-linear" right brain intuitive "thinker"...(for lack of a better term...)........
    As far as the "Legal significance" of my idea......well let's just say that the thread title reflects my views....That is I honestly believe that it's a viable "complimentary" practice that works w/the 12 USC 411 "check" strategy....I'd noted previously (@ RBM) that the so called FRB has essentially made the "Naked Assertion" that FRN's ARE "Lawful Money"...(with absolutely NO evidence to support said assertion...!)......Using the loose concept(s) of "aggeeing w/thy enemy" & "Acting w/honor" , I respectfully suggest that "we" "take them @ their word"...(the Emperor has "FANTASTIC" clothes")....
    I've read all kinds of theories & ideas about the layout,design,colors,etc. of the various versions of the so called "FRN's"......Here's a couple things that I've noticed......The so called "back" (green back) of said Notes have NO signature(s),serial #'s,Seals,(or faces/busts of DEAD people)....All one can see is green (the color of life/photo-synthesis) ink (w/various "designs")....It seems that if a "Dead Corp." can create a "security instrument" (out of Fraud/nothing) then a "Living Soul"/child of the Almighty can "convert" the same into "something of value" via some act of "creativity" .......(Labor or otherwise)...
    I've also read & heard mentioned the "mirror image/light & shadow" analogies of these "Commercial Activities" & so the ying/yang parallel reality of the "2 sides" appeals to me....@ the very least the "stamp" as mentioned would put the thought/idea into many more (hopefully) awakening souls & perhaps get them to ask more questions.....thanx.......kmt

Isn't marking up FRN's Illegal?

I think the Fed's "naked assertion" that FRNs are lawful money needs to be parsed in legalese. In one sense it has merit, but then one needs to invent a certain context to believe it.

hi 2 1 & all (& 2 u sir) - i concur.....legalese....ie: definitions/terms/words.....these are their tools & their weapons.....But fortunately the careful observer can see the repeated patterns....(over & over again)....There's only so many plays in the book.....& what one sees is the same strategy & methods....First get someone (one of the people) to "admit/volunteer" to being something that one is NOT....ie: a"Taxpayer,Driver,Resident,Employee,Citizen....etc .......then trick said same someone into "Arguing" about it (whatever the immediate issue @ hand happens to be)......The rest is easy for them ......again &again one hears the advise "Know thyself"......herein lies the key.....One must follow a very specific & careful path to see these matters through.......'tis not easy........thanx......kmt