Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What you think, folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Corbin View Post
    Sorry, gdude... only now checking back to site. I can only suspect the change of direction was simply receiving my R4C documents and the Notice and Demand. I did not get a chance to notify anyone of the court case I filed before I received the zero balance due notice.

I heard a rumor that after April 15th a whole boatload of IRS agents will retire.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I heard a rumor that after April 15th a whole boatload of IRS agents will retire.
    Does that have anything to do with this?

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
    Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

Dinar Rate still climbing ---- above 8.

Wells Fargo taking care of politicians first, Tier 2, cashing in there vouchers in Reno yesterday. Numerous Executive private jets on the tarmac in Reno.

ALL FARM CLAIMS HAVE BEEN CASHED IN YESTERDAY.

IRS TERMINATED 4/15/13. All communications to be returned after 4/14/13.

CORP GOVT TERMINATED 4/15/13.

Tier 1 & 2 Done Yesterday - Today Tier 3 Public
    Tier 3 exchanges start evening of 11th in Reno

THE BALL IS NOW IN WELLS FARGO COURT!

What is the substance of this report, Doug? What pending action is anticipated that will result in these rumored results? And is Wells Fargo the new government?

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Does that have anything to do with this?

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

RV -- REPUBLIC RUMORS UPDATES
    Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

Dinar Rate still climbing ---- above 8.

Wells Fargo taking care of politicians first, Tier 2, cashing in there vouchers in Reno yesterday. Numerous Executive private jets on the tarmac in Reno.

ALL FARM CLAIMS HAVE BEEN CASHED IN YESTERDAY.

IRS TERMINATED 4/15/13. All communications to be returned after 4/14/13.

CORP GOVT TERMINATED 4/15/13.

Tier 1 & 2 Done Yesterday - Today Tier 3 Public
    Tier 3 exchanges start evening of 11th in Reno

THE BALL IS NOW IN WELLS FARGO COURT!

Freed, This website may be a dis-information center. I cannot find any other hits on the web, so I was just trying to see if David, or others in BT, had any intel related to these incidents, and linking them together.

If true, it may affect the lawful money refunds being processed this year.

One glance at the term NESARA tells me this is not just a farce, but surreal scamming at its deepest charlatanry. I could make up words out of thin air and they would apply correctly to NESARA. The NESARA bill during the CLINTON Administration never even made it to the Floor but somehow the Dove of Oneness resurrected it and it still wanders the servers and haunts cyberspace after all these years. How it thrives is a mystical tour in itself.

I recall a photo of Martin SHEEN at a parade in LA I think. Somebody handed him a NESARA flyer and he was actually giving it a serious glance - they got a lot of mileage out of that photo!

I have a lot of memoribilia about NESARA on disk but there is no substance so I would rather not clutter up this website with any of it. Certainly this is more time and thought than it deserves.

Some time back, perhaps a year or two ago, I recall reading that the lady had died, whose internet handle was "Dove of Oneness" and who propagated the NESARA phantasy. Her followers said they would try to keep her webpage going.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

When she was beginning the excursion into surreal journalism somebody wanted me to check it out. At that time she was broadcasting her "journal" and admitted that NESARA was nothing but what she could create out of the Internet with it. She was quite a metaphysician. She created something called the White Knights along with it.