Thread: Summons Help

Summons Help

I was referred to this site by MJ, I have been doing some reading on here for the last week, I am I need of some help and or guidance, A summons was handed to me and I did not know about R4C and 2 weeks have passed, The summons says if I do not respond within 21 says, judgement will be entered against me by default for the relief demanded in the complaint. ( plaintiff is US of A). please is there anything I can do to buy some time to figure out the best approach to this?

If more details are needs please let me know and I will reply fast....

Gilbert

Quote Originally Posted by 4xfloored View Post
    I was referred to this site by MJ, I have been doing some reading on here for the last week, I am I need of some help and or guidance, A summons was handed to me and I did not know about R4C and 2 weeks have passed, The summons says if I do not respond within 21 says, judgement will be entered against me by default for the relief demanded in the complaint. ( plaintiff is US of A). please is there anything I can do to buy some time to figure out the best approach to this?

If more details are needs please let me know and I will reply fast....

Gilbert
    To get a better idea for the kind of info you might need, what is the subject of this summons, and who issued it (IRS vs. DOJ)? Please advise ...

Whatever the process look it over for cites and then read those carefully.