Thread: the wording has changed on title 28 1333

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you David and Freed, for your input.

to go off topic a bit, from the clause for a moment. I was doing my daily internet searches/reading and happened across a video of a man beating a traffic ticket simply for a motion to dismiss because the trooper failed to appear. I believe I read in another thread here that that would be giving them jusrisdiction.Thats not really my main point its that upon setting up a camera they dismissed his case, was that because he became the court of record at that point ? because the clerk certainly stops in her tracks and the judge covers his face.

Also i was going through the site and I found that video you made, of psychology as a arraignment tool.i found a similar one perhaps it will help , because the man collapsed the CQV trust and didn't consent to the test. it seems to easy but I don't think they were bothered again. I thought it might be helpful to post , but if you don't, your welcome to delete it.

i also had a court case in wich the their was no one but the state as a party making a claim.i didn't know anything about law and i hired a lawyer,i thought all was well,but then they asked me directly if i would give up my rights,he just sat there and smiled,i ignored every instinct i had,and said i did and they asked how i plead and i said innocent. thankfully i was humble the whole time with her ans everything i stated was yes mam ,no mam. it paid off,i think her exact word were she find without a ruling. wich me nor anyone else i have met has been able to let me know what that is.and i havnt had any good results online except it might have been a probation period but im sure they monitor people for that ,and i wasn't.so my experience tells me she wouldn't of asked if she had the authority to make me do anything.

so I'm starting to see the forest from the trees I just want to get my ducks in a row, before I start redeeming , i'm also unemployed so ill have to wait a bit to try.

Thanks again for the replies and this awesome site.
    Last edited by tommyf350; 04-12-13 at 03:21 PM.