Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Make Demand At Treasury

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You also bring to light why this Schedule was refunded in full. - GROSS Paycheck.
    David Merrill, it seems perhaps I have misunderstood. I was under the impression that attempting to get a refund for ALL deductions (Fed + State SDI/Med in addition to actual TAXES withheld) was asking for trouble. After all, i'm assuming these don't get paid to IRS (or do they?) so why would IRS be expected to re-imburse for them? Also, would effectively "opting out" of SS in this fashion negate the ability to claim the benefits that have already been paid in to the system from half a life of being ignorant of redemption?

Any clarification you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Henry View Post
    David Merrill, it seems perhaps I have misunderstood. I was under the impression that attempting to get a refund for ALL deductions (Fed + State SDI/Med in addition to actual TAXES withheld) was asking for trouble. After all, i'm assuming these don't get paid to IRS (or do they?) so why would IRS be expected to re-imburse for them? Also, would effectively "opting out" of SS in this fashion negate the ability to claim the benefits that have already been paid in to the system from half a life of being ignorant of redemption?

I can't speak for David Merrill, but I will give you my two cents worth: I have observed that claiming refund of FICA on a tax return often leads to your return being routed to the "frivolous" department in Ogden Utah, simply because they are confused by the numbers and think you are claiming more refund than you paid in tax.

IRS is responsible for issuing refunds of FICA tax where appropriate. The Form 843 can be used to properly request a refund of "erroneously collected" FICA and is not subject to being declared "frivolous" under IRC 6702.

As for SSA benefits: under current rules, you are vested after 40 qualifying financial quarters of making contributions. The only advantage to continuing to contribute to FICA might be to increase your eventual (and very theoretical at this point) retirement benefit amount, as they base your benefit amount on your highest 40 quarters of earnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Henry View Post

See post #31

See post #32

The above relays the logic and rationale based on law.

The proof in actuality is the confirmation of the above by 2 state governments and the federal government for the past 2 years, at least for me.

However, my situation and status may be one special profile that is being honored. The only thing "different" about me is that I have never registered to vote, and I have registered in the county a Proof of Life and a Solemn Act and Deed. And this is so, even though there is currently in place an Installment Agreement for back taxes, which by the way, is being paid with Lawful Money as well. And I am NOT a financial broker or in banking profession.

But I believe others on this site are getting refunds without proof of life or other declarations. I believe making a clear public record that creates substantive evidence of all transactions demanding lawful money is the key, all done in good faith reliance on 12 USC 411 and 12 USC 95a(2), AND on the Father and His Son, and the red line in the sand they commanded to be observed by all parties (including Satan) in this issue, namely Mt 22:21.

Beware of becoming an unwitting tool of the Adversary by undermining and doubting the remedy provided by the Creator that He promised to provide to His People in 1 Cor 10:13.

Remember the words given to Joshua in Joshua 1:9, and to Peter by the Messiah in Mt 14:31.

So claim this promise of remedy. Be courageous. Have faith!

Peace.
    Last edited by doug555; 07-29-13 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    See post #31

See post #32

The above relays the logic and rationale based on law.

The proof in actuality is the confirmation of the above by 2 state governments and the federal government for the past 2 years, at least for me.

However, my situation and status may be one special profile that is being honored. The only thing "different" about me is that I have never registered to vote, and I have registered in the county a Proof of Life and a Solemn Act and Deed. And this is so, even though there is currently in place an Installment Agreement for back taxes, which by the way, is being paid with Lawful Money as well. And I am NOT a financial broker or in banking profession.
    But I believe others on this site are getting refunds without proof of life or other declarations. I believe making a clear public record that creates substantive evidence of all transactions demanding lawful money is the key, all done in good faith reliance on 12 USC 411 and 12 USC 95a(2), AND on the Father and His Son, and the red line in the sand they commanded to be observed by all parties (including Satan) in this issue, namely Mt 22:21.

Beware of becoming an unwitting tool of the Adversary by undermining and doubting the remedy provided by the Creator that He promised to provide to His People in 1 Cor 10:13.

Remember the words given to Joshua in Joshua 1:9, and to Peter by the Messiah in Mt 14:31.

So claim this promise of remedy. Be courageous. Have faith!

Peace.
    Doug, as you can see I'm doing some digging and first want to thank you for your contributions here! I wanted to see if you could share with me more information on the Proof of Life and a Solemn Act and Deed and how to properly file these ?