Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Supporting Schedule for the 1040 Form

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    In above, "realname" is referring to this post which contains this image below:

Attachment 2078

The above bold and italic statements by realname regarding the suitor and this Schedule are NOT correct.

The suitor was NOT "attempting to recover" said "other withholding amounts" -- Only the FITW amount was requested to be refunded.

Please understand: You are NOT getting back any withheld amounts except the Federal Income Tax Withheld (FITW).

Again: You are NOT getting back any withheld amounts except the Federal Income Tax Withheld (FITW)

All the other of withheld amounts are valid amounts that you must pay because of the services being received therefrom by contract agreement, now or in the future (Ex: Social Security).

These other amounts, along with FITW, are added to the schedule because these other amounts, which are rightly presumed to be FRNs, must also be REDEEMED -- yet not be REFUNDED!

Only the FITW amount is to be REFUNDED -- because this "tax" is a really an FRN USAGE FEE and you did NOT use FRNs -- you used and demanded by law USNs per 12 USC 411.

This REFUND is easy to misunderstand from just looking at the above Schedule, but I hope it is clear now. If not, please reply.

In rebuttal to realname's statement below, one CAN explicitly redeem ALL transactions, IF that is how you made your demand for same for "ALL TRANSACTIONS", and is ON THE RECORD as such, ie. "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)":

Thanks to Chex for his recent post re: Hawkins v. FTB, excerpted below. One's understanding of this Schedule and WHY you are submitting it is crucial to prove your INTENT to REDEEM FRNs - not to EVADE TAXES.

Do you see now that YOU must be clear in your INTENT when you submit a 1040 Return with Line 21 as the total amount of FRNs that require REDEMPTION based on your demands for lawful money, to the best of your knowledge and belief (INTENT)?

Does not a substantive non-heasay record exist in your bank with your lawful demands on your checks and deposit slips that constitute admissible evidence to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, your INTENT to comply with 12 USC 411 in redeeming FRNs for lawful money, and NOT to evade taxes?

And if you are using the below wording in your demands, you are also protected from court action by 12 USC 95a(2).

Attachment 2079

http://usufructremedy.blogspot.com/p...-immunity.html

Attachment 2080

NOW...

"What do you have in YOUR wallet?"

I have USNs!!! And I can PROVE it!

Also see this post about the Schedule.

Doug can you be more clear on the issue of receiving a 1099 where all the checks have been redeemed in LM either by actually demand per 12 USC 411 OR with this phrase: Deposited for credit on account or exchanged for non-negotiable federal reserve notes of face value - 12 USC 95a, By John Doe. I believe both the actual statute 12 USC 411 OR the Deposited for credit .... of face value equal the same over all idea of not accepting FRNs. Thanks

The question remains, that both a W2 and 1099 are tax class 5 forms - for estate and gift tax classification.

Be careful not to confuse different types of income taxes. 12USC411 may prevent the Springer Income Tax. It will not prevent 16th amendment (Pollock) or Flint v. Stone Tracy income taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    Doug can you be more clear on the issue of receiving a 1099 where all the checks have been redeemed in LM either by actually demand per 12 USC 411 OR with this phrase: Deposited for credit on account or exchanged for non-negotiable federal reserve notes of face value - 12 USC 95a, By John Doe. I believe both the actual statute 12 USC 411 OR the Deposited for credit .... of face value equal the same over all idea of not accepting FRNs. Thanks

The question remains, that both a W2 and 1099 are tax class 5 forms - for estate and gift tax classification.

12 USC 411 specifies the wording as "redeemed in lawful money on demand".

We must only make the demand, in present tense, IMO.

The Trustees must perform the redeeming, as they deem fit.

The other wording you mention appears to be presuming something has already happened, and is impinging on their domain. Let them alone to do their duty in their own good time, IMO.

I just wish to thank all of the participants at Saving To Suitors Club for the great debates, shared experiences. I had to wade through a lot of information to gather all the nuggets but I believe I have just successfully completed and submitted my 2014 1040, reducing my tax burden by the Lawful Money Reduction I took on line 21. Can't wait until next year when I can claim all my income as Lawful Money.

"And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Quote Originally Posted by David Neil View Post
    Can't wait until next year when I can claim all my income as Lawful Money.
    Next year? Why wait when you may claim "lawful money" on all "income" this year? I would file an amended return and claim all funds as "lawful money". I would add "nunc pro tunc" if I felt the desire to do so or issue Notice of Claim of Lawful Money that indicates my claim dating back as far as I see fit. I would even go back three years and file a return for all such funds contributed as said "tax".

"And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

Last edited by doug555; 05-29-16 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Next year? Why wait when you may claim "lawful money" on all "income" this year? I would file an amended return and claim all funds as "lawful money". I would add "nunc pro tunc" if I felt the desire to do so or issue Notice of Claim of Lawful Money that indicates my claim dating back as far as I see fit. I would even go back three years and file a return for all such funds contributed as said "tax".
    IMO, "nunc pro tunc" is a flagged keyword for labeling a return as "frivolous".

That money has already been ratified as FRNs by your not timely posting the redemption of it on the 1040 form for that year.

One cannot claim fraud when the remedy was always there in the Federal Reserve Act, in HJR 192, and in 12 USC 411 in plain sight.
    Last edited by doug555; 05-29-16 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    IMO, "nunc pro tunc" is a flagged keyword for labeling a return as "frivolous".

That money has already been ratified as FRNs by your not timely posting the redemption of it on the 1040 form for that year.

One cannot claim fraud when the remedy was always there in the Federal Reserve Act, in HJR 192, and in 12 USC 411 in plain sight.
    Exactly. I can't tell you how many folks I have had to help out of the hole they dug for themselves with this nunc pro tunc stuff. I have no problem signing things nunc pro tunc as long as it only affects me but once third parties are affected by my actions I refrain from such. This is the nature of "being thy brother's keeper". If my brother has eaten and enjoyed upon his table based upon my deed who am I to annul my deed after the fact - that seems to me the opposite of equity.

I am in accord with you regarding claim of fraud for one claiming fraud who is complicit in the game points the finger at himself. Seems like a house divided to me.

The following is my opinion only: Once the Use is exercised - even in ignorance - then the obligation inures upon the User. Since the Use transferred to a grantee/trustee the Cestui Que Use requires of its trustees to give account [once a year] of the benefit. Folks around here call that a return. Since the notes a private credit instruments 3rd party to the State, the collection is also INTERNAL to that Trust. The State stands surety for the entire game just as 12USC412 tells us.

Consider now if one endorses said 3rd party central bank then one becomes Trustee. Now consider for a moment what happens when Trustee contracts with Trustee. Who do you think has the rule? See how we Re-VENUE ourselves into Overlay Districts wherein we may no longer claim certain protections? For at once the Constitution wars against us at Article I Section X. With choice most, including myself, choose death. But no longer. I choose Life - I choose to fish out of the RIGHT SIDE of the Boat. For look closely at Washington's head. See he is the Alpha and he is flanked by an Omega. And upon his head is an Alter.

And guess what dear reader - do you Sacrifice upon that Alter and of which Boat do you fish - Left or Right? In other words - I have no further than to look in the mirror for it was My Sacrifice.

Lev 5:2 Or if a soul touch any unclean thing, whether it be a carcase of an unclean beast, or a carcase of unclean cattle, or the carcase of unclean creeping things, and if it be hidden from him; he also shall be unclean, and guilty.

Lev 5:3 Or if he touch the uncleanness of man, whatsoever uncleanness it be that a man shall be defiled withal, and it be hid from him; when he knoweth of it, then he shall be guilty.

And Jesus said - it does not defile a man what goes into his mouth [Mind] it defiles a man what comes out of his mouth [Mind]. Thusly it is our deeds which defile us - and of course our deeds are predicated upon Mind. For Mind was before Matter.

Hogslop in tends to bring Hogslop out. Thusly is the MIND reformed and transformed. And I give thanks to the School Teacher in money for before I understood it kicked my rear end - but now I know - I am my brothers keeper. I serve him and her with my choice. I choose life. For me and you!

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-29-16 at 10:28 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!