Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
Thank you - but I am not sure I understand exactly. In essence, it is transaction based, if I get what you are answering. My question had to with additional tax liability due regardless of L21

I see your response "However, the MAIN point I am trying to make, and which your LM/FRN transaction scenarios above support, is that both the FRN-based Debt and the USN-based Reduction are TRANSACTION-BASED! This is WHY the 1040 Supporting Schedule for Lawful Money Demand Reduction has to include the Withholding transactions - to reverse these corresponding unauthorized and un-bonded debt transactions"

But this does not address the L56. Sorry if I am not understanding.

As far as the W-2, you have answered this in the above. But honestly, even if you do the declaration of life and the 411, 95a - I do see an issue. But this has to do with who is liable to discharge and acquit the "person". If I am doing the 411, then adding 95a to all transactions, I see this as a problem. But that is for another topic of conversation.

Basically, if you can answer directly the Schedule SE issue and L56, I would appreciate it. thanks
Yes, this does need clarification.

There was a Schedule C and its Line 31 tax amount was placed on line 12 of 1040.

And, if there was self-employment income, there would also be a Schedule SE and its Line 5 tax amount would be placed on line 56 of 1040.

Remember, every TRANSACTION in FRN's provides them an opportunity fractionalize/monetize because it is presumed to be debt money, which delays the payment, which is a dishonor and a sin. Said sin allows them to put you in Satan's camp, and therefore "taxable". IMO

But we nullify said presumption of the use of FRN's every year via the 1040. And we must include every transaction (gross, each withholding, and each 1099) in order to properly back out each of these presumed FRN delay of payments.

That ends our responsibility. They must handle all of the accounting, and the reverse journal entries to "de-fractionalization" everything (which I doubt they do). Again, IMO.

Remember, 12 USC 411 is worded to only allow "redemption", not "prevention", of FRN's! This is a very subtle, but an important point of view regarding how we can maintain our peace with their system, in the spirit of Mt 13:30 and the Creator's "red line" declared in Mt 22:21.