Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporting Schedule for the 1040 Form

Supporting Schedule for the 1040 Form

Here is an example of the supporting schedule for the 1040 Form.

In this and other examples of supporting schedule one can see that suitor attempts to recover SS, MED and other withholdings. Question which arises is:
    SS and alike payments are withheld by employer and suitor could never explicitly redeem those in LM. Therefore, IRS can assume that those withholding being made in FRN.
    For all suitors who just have modified bank signature (or explicitly redeeming pay checks) this feels like a dangerous thing to do for reasons stated above.
    For the suitors with Default Judgment in U.S. District Court - I don’t see any contradictions, so all power to you .
    I hope that my conclusions are wrong, since it looks like many of “Non Default Judgment Suitors” may follow this or similar template.
    To me it gets down to very simple perspective. Money that one doesn't handle and explicitly redeems in LM are theirs and subject to their fees/taxes etc.
    Last edited by realname; 04-07-13 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by realname View Post
    In this and other examples of supporting schedule one can see that suitor attempts to recover SS, MED and other withholdings. Question which arises is:
    SS and alike payments are withheld by employer and suitor could never explicitly redeem those in LM. Therefore, IRS can assume that those withholding being made in FRN.
    For all suitors who just have modified bank signature (or explicitly redeeming pay checks) this feels like a dangerous thing to do for reasons stated above.
    For the suitors with Default Judgment in U.S. District Court - I don’t see any contradictions, so all power to you .
    I hope that my conclusions are wrong, since it looks like many of “Non Default Judgment Suitors” may follow this or similar template.
    To me it gets down to very simple perspective. Money that one doesn't handle and explicitly redeems in LM are theirs and subject to their fees/taxes etc.
    Thank you for pointing that out TrueName,

If you are not comfortable about doing this then do not. The suitor and I discussed this and he feels that what is going on is at the point of entering the transaction. In other words the Treasury accepts the increment of the national debt as entered from the bank (endorsement of paychecks) and then again (double entry) from the 1040 Form. Therefore to segregate out the smaller transactions is an admission that redeeming lawful money is perfectly legitimate.

Therefore even though the suitor's W-2 did not correspond exactly he got a Refund in 2011 for the three months he was redeeming lawful money. If the Treasury would have bickered that would have been very interesting indeed. The Demand is at the top of the Schedule.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-07-13 at 09:05 PM.

Sometimes I'm amazed that I can be so stupid. I've been discussing making the demand on the "Make Demand At Treasury" thread, and here is a supporting schedule for a 1040 making a demand at Treasury.

At line 21, did the suitor note "Demand For Lawful Money" or words to that effect, but leave the column entry blank?

See this previous post for the Example 1040 Form link and the Line 21 notation.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    See this previous post for the Example 1040 Form link and the Line 21 notation.
    Thank you very much! Exactly the answer I was looking for!

Thank you for linking to the other example. That may not be the same suitor but once sanitized I have trouble remembering which suitor has provided what example. Often, the suitor supplies me with the example after it has been sanitized.

Another "problem" is that many first and middle names are identical so it is difficult to remember Kenneth Werner from Kenneth Ward for example.

Got all my paperwork completed, do I just attach a copy of the filed notice and demand with the return? Or is there additional documentation that I need to send along?

The "filed" notice and demand and at least three examples of Demand for Redemption during the year (if possible). Maybe a copy of the Signature Card at your bank.

If using a Notice and Demand I suggest that you sign the Notice and Demand with a notary and get a Commission Certificate on the Notary from the SoS. The next step is to either "file" with the USDC ($46 Miscellaneous Case or $350 Libel of Review) or serve it on the Fed Bank; do both but in what order is unimportant. When you have all those papers marked up by the court with Return of Service on the Fed Bank then serve it on your bank...

That is thorough process and you might abbreviate somewhat. It is a lot better to get all your withholdings refunded than to get IRS notices of $5K fines and arbitrarily huge tax liabilities.