Thread: Supporting Schedule for the 1040 Form

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    It seems to me that you guys (David and Doug) are going for some overkill here. The demand must be made at a Federal Reserve bank, as we have agreed that the action begins with the transaction in which the FR tries to get you to endorse their private money. Your refusal to endorse their private credit is the step that takes the transaction out of the purview of Title 26, as it is now conducted in public money, which cannot be taxed by a private corporation. Your endorsement is the adhesion contract, so you must make the demand at (or before) the transaction occurs. I doubt the IRS needs a copy of anything involving Title 12. And since you sign the 1040 under penalty of perjury, it would seem that all you need is to tell them that you used lawful money for some (all) transactions, list or identify those in some clear fashion, and ask for your refund. As Treefarmer reports, the IRS has a tendency to not hear you unless you speak in District Court, so there is obvious value in keeping an evidence repository there, but in keeping with your right to be a court of record yourself, merely letting the IRS know that you have good records should be sufficient. We will see, as I just mailed off my 1040, on which I stated that all transactions with two banks that occurred after I noticed them by certified letter were conducted in lawful money, and are identified for their convenience, but not reported as income on the return. The actual demand, filed and certified by the County Clerk of Deeds, and the letters of notice, and the return receipts for those notice letters, are all still held in my personal files. Citizens should not have to use the District courts to negotiate their business relationship with the IRS.
    I just read this again, and I agree with you Freed (see highlighted above) - K.I.S.S.

So this year (BTW: it has worked the last 2 years - Thanks David!), I will upload PDF copies of my checks and deposit slips with "lawful money and full discharge is demanded for all transactions 12 USC 411, 95a(2)" handwritten on the FACE of them to a free Google internet folder, and share and put that gDrive URL link on my Support Schedule for 1040 as proof of my demands. I will include check showing the date I started the demand, and copies of some for current tax year to provide a basis for "preponderance of evidence" rule.

If the IRS wants to check them, they can just click on the link in the Schedule.

I will also upload copies of 12 USC 411, 95a(2), with relevant statements underlined, for their edification, and to rebut their "plausible deniability" of their law. Any refusal of the remedy by them would show deliberate intent to deny a right, and would be the basis for a Claim of Harm.

My Rationale folder contains additional material supporting this remedy, which you may also cite.
    Last edited by doug555; 12-25-13 at 11:40 PM.