Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Supporting Schedule for the 1040 Form

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Got all my paperwork completed, do I just attach a copy of the filed notice and demand with the return? Or is there additional documentation that I need to send along?
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/pd...XII_SE_411.pdf

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm

Print these out and highlight to show you know what is important... then add to your return package... for their education as well.

*** Below added on 1/18/2014 ***

OR, If you are doing a 1040 Online Filing (Ex: http://TaxAct.com which I recommend), then Upload your 1040 Evidence to any free online storage drive and then use http://tinyurl.com to generate a small URL for it that will fit on the blank Other Income schedule description lines (see lines 1 & 2 below).

See below example:

Name:  1040 Other Income Supporting Details for Line 21 - Lawful Money Demand entry+link.jpg
Views: 2870
Size:  46.9 KB

Explanation of above example:

Line #1 above on your return, would look something like this, with your total amount of lawful money demands inside parentheses to show it as a negative amount:
    DEMAND LAWFUL MONEY (99999.99)

Line #2 above on your return, would look something like this, with a unique randomly-generated number at the end:
    http://tinyurl.com/kjh12jhf

This link would contain all of the evidence of all of your lawful money demands like checks and deposit slips that you can download from your bank or scan as PDF files.

SUGGESTION: You may copy the files from my online "Authorities" folder to your folder as a subfolder if you wish:
    http://tinyurl.com/mwxr9by
    Last edited by doug555; 01-19-15 at 02:31 AM.

It seems to me that you guys (David and Doug) are going for some overkill here. The demand must be made at a Federal Reserve bank, as we have agreed that the action begins with the transaction in which the FR tries to get you to endorse their private money. Your refusal to endorse their private credit is the step that takes the transaction out of the purview of Title 26, as it is now conducted in public money, which cannot be taxed by a private corporation. Your endorsement is the adhesion contract, so you must make the demand at (or before) the transaction occurs. I doubt the IRS needs a copy of anything involving Title 12. And since you sign the 1040 under penalty of perjury, it would seem that all you need is to tell them that you used lawful money for some (all) transactions, list or identify those in some clear fashion, and ask for your refund. As Treefarmer reports, the IRS has a tendency to not hear you unless you speak in District Court, so there is obvious value in keeping an evidence repository there, but in keeping with your right to be a court of record yourself, merely letting the IRS know that you have good records should be sufficient. We will see, as I just mailed off my 1040, on which I stated that all transactions with two banks that occurred after I noticed them by certified letter were conducted in lawful money, and are identified for their convenience, but not reported as income on the return. The actual demand, filed and certified by the County Clerk of Deeds, and the letters of notice, and the return receipts for those notice letters, are all still held in my personal files. Citizens should not have to use the District courts to negotiate their business relationship with the IRS.

Citizens should not have to use the District courts to negotiate their business relationship with the IRS.
    We seek the "exclusive original cognizance" of the US Government through the US clerk of court and PACER.

www.savingtosuitorsclub.net

Freed,

Here is how and where they entrap the general public.

See this law, mint regs and treasury order.

http://www.treasury.gov/about/role-o.../to150-06.aspx
    http://www.usmint.gov/downloads/consumer/Mintreg.pdf
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/333

Please note the treasury order uses the term "entity", not the words 'service', bureau;, 'office' or other 'subdivision'.

I doubt you were aware of this, but now that you are, next year......

Why would you sign the 1040 form under penalty of perjury? Now you aware that the 1040 form is in violation of Title 31 333. It is a fraudulent form before the first drop of ink is even applied to it. The designation, "Internal Revenue Service" was lawfully cancelled in 2005 by Treasury order 150-06. Title 31 333 does not allow any false names, emblems, seals, etc to be used with the name, logo or seal of the "Department of the Treasury".

Regards,
    Bentley

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The "filed" notice and demand and at least three examples of Demand for Redemption during the year (if possible). Maybe a copy of the Signature Card at your bank.

If using a Notice and Demand I suggest that you sign the Notice and Demand with a notary and get a Commission Certificate on the Notary from the SoS. The next step is to either "file" with the USDC ($46 Miscellaneous Case or $350 Libel of Review) or serve it on the Fed Bank; do both but in what order is unimportant. When you have all those papers marked up by the court with Return of Service on the Fed Bank then serve it on your bank...

That is thorough process and you might abbreviate somewhat. It is a lot better to get all your withholdings refunded than to get IRS notices of $5K fines and arbitrarily huge tax liabilities.
    HI David,

As I am new to this, what is, or should be the logical sequence of the learning thread of posts, forum entries, documents to use, etc. to master this technique of becoming a 'suitor' in quick fashion. The 'entity' nazis are coming after people with both feet, in an attempt to 'share' the wealth... i.e., communism of obozo. How does one best prepare oneself quickly?

Thanks,
    Bentley

[QUOTE=Why would you sign the 1040 form under penalty of perjury? QUOTE]

As Far as I know...You do not sign any IRS form under "penalty of perjury", but "PENALTIES (plural) of perjury".

So, who can be charged with more than one count of perjury? Federal employee or agent of public office.
    You get charged with penalty of perjury, PLUS you lose your position and pension. A civilian can only be charged once

Signing any IRS form provides the prima facie evidence they need that you, are indeed, a federal employee or a public office.

I, personally, will not provide prima facie that I am a statutory "employee", "employer", and earn statutory "wages".
    Last edited by gdude; 04-17-13 at 03:46 AM.

Bentley, what is the significance of the links you provided? Does the Treasury have some greater need for the letters IRS, and now refuses to allow the 'entity' to call itself the Internal Revenue Service? They did not assign a new name, so TO 150-06 looks near meaningless to me. I see the intent of the Mint not wanting fraudsters to misuse the Treasury seal, but it is unlikely that Treasury would punish the IRS for continuing to call themselves that name. So I fail to see how the citations you provide involve entrapping the general public. There are a lot of fraudulent things going on at the IRS, but the use of their form is pretty much mandatory; likewise failing to sign the form constitutes an invalid return. But you were entrapped when you signed a W-4; you authorized the 'voluntary' withholding of taxes {as if they were owed}, and now you have to file a return to get a refund (and the IRS will hound you if they show you having a W-4 and you don't file). So the form, the signature, the perjury, the fraud, all that is immaterial if you don't make your demand for lawful money at the time you cash/deposit your paychecks. If you do make your demand, then you don't owe the income tax, and there is no perjury in making your refund claim. Likewise, gdude, the signature on the form completes the contract, making it enforceable in court, but if you signed a W-4 you have already agreed to be an employee. Then you still need to file a return to get your refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Bentley, what is the significance of the links you provided? Does the Treasury have some greater need for the letters IRS, and now refuses to allow the 'entity' to call itself the Internal Revenue Service? They did not assign a new name, so TO 150-06 looks near meaningless to me. I see the intent of the Mint not wanting fraudsters to misuse the Treasury seal, but it is unlikely that Treasury would punish the IRS for continuing to call themselves that name. So I fail to see how the citations you provide involve entrapping the general public. There are a lot of fraudulent things going on at the IRS, but the use of their form is pretty much mandatory; likewise failing to sign the form constitutes an invalid return. But you were entrapped when you signed a W-4; you authorized the 'voluntary' withholding of taxes {as if they were owed}, and now you have to file a return to get a refund (and the IRS will hound you if they show you having a W-4 and you don't file). So the form, the signature, the perjury, the fraud, all that is immaterial if you don't make your demand for lawful money at the time you cash/deposit your paychecks. If you do make your demand, then you don't owe the income tax, and there is no perjury in making your refund claim. Likewise, gdude, the signature on the form completes the contract, making it enforceable in court, but if you signed a W-4 you have already agreed to be an employee. Then you still need to file a return to get your refund.
    I should add that if you have major clients (comprising an "employer") then the IRS might assess you independently by 1099 Information. Therefore if you are a contractor "self-employed" there is an advantage to filing to avoid the presumption of a tax liability.

[QUOTE=gdude;10473]
    Quote Originally Posted by Why would you sign the 1040 form under penalty of perjury? QUOTE

As Far as I know...You do not sign any IRS form under "penalty of perjury", but "PENALTIES (plural) of perjury".

So, who can be charged with more than one count of perjury? Federal employee or agent of public office.
    You get charged with penalty of perjury, PLUS you lose your position and pension. A civilian can only be charged once

Signing any IRS form provides the prima facie evidence they need that you, are indeed, a federal employee or a public office.

I, personally, will not provide prima facie that I am a statutory "employee", "employer", and earn statutory "wages".
    Penalty of perjury - 28 USC § 1746 - Unsworn declarations under penalty of perjury

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/1746

Bentley

And 1040 form says this:

"Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this return and accompanying schedules and statements, and to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are true, correct, and complete. Declaration of preparer (other than taxpayer) is based on all information of which preparer has any knowledge."

and the form also says:

Form 1040
    Department of the Treasury—Internal Revenue Service OMB No. 1545-0074 (99) IRS Use Only—Do not write or staple in this space.
    U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

So, it is a fraudulent form before the first drop of ink is even applied to it, because of this Treasury Order:

http://www.treasury.gov/about/role-o.../to150-06.aspx

and violates Title 31 section 333 http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/31/333

Bentley