Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Diminished Money Counterclaim

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    Perhaps a lawsuit for fraud could be made against the United States for using the word "dollar" on its notes, when the dollar is defined in federal law as a given weight of gold, and U.S. Notes by law cannot be redeemed for gold?
    Actually, a dollar has to do with weight in silver, not gold.

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Actually, a dollar has to do with weight in silver, not gold.
    While this was true initially, it is no longer so. On March 14, 1900 the U.S. adopted a gold standard (exclusively) for the dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    While this was true initially, it is no longer so. On March 14, 1900 the U.S. adopted a gold standard (exclusively) for the dollar.
    Touché.

But has not the gold standard been abrogated in the U.S.?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 07-01-13 at 07:32 PM.

ManOntheLand
    Yes and no. Notes may no longer be redeemed for gold. However a dollar is still defined in federal law as a weight of gold. This is why I believe it is fraud for the U.S. to use the word dollar on its notes.

ManOntheLand
    Interesting to note that 1971 was the year in which FRN's were taken off the gold standard for foreign redeemers of FRN's (of course Americans have not been able to redeem FRN's for gold since 1933).

1971 was also the year the Treasury stopped putting new United States Notes into circulation. Coincidence? I think not. I think U.S. probably knows it would be fraud to use the word dollar on new notes being issued while at the same time refusing to back the "dollar" note by a dollar weight of gold. By stopping circulation of new notes, they technically avoid actual fraud. (I guess).

U.S. Notes already in circulation have acquired some numismatic value due to their relative rarity, so I guess it would be hard to claim damages if you have U.S. notes, as you can probably get more than the face value from a collector or you can use them as currency if you choose.

But this lack of a practical alternative to using FRN's is exactly why a remedy must be provided for you in law. Otherwise you might have a legitimate cause of action in court. And a court case about this stuff would threaten to expose the whole scam. The system legally protects itself by providing a remedy. Then, as a practical matter, the system protects itself from the remedy it was obligated to provide, by trying to keep the populace unaware of the remedy.

My theory fits things together nicely. It requires some shifting paradigm and some holographic reflection if you will. The fiat system began on speculation about the gold fields here in Colorado by a rogue Territorial governor.

I have probably posted all the connecting links around here five times already so I will show you this rare video of the interior of a Treasury vault located on the SE Corner of this Golden Rectangle. Territorial Governor GILPIN invented the fiat currency on the SW Corner.

I think the gold in the vault is somewhat representative of the value of the remainder of the $300M US notes remaining in circulation today, most of which I believe are in coin shops and private collections. It is a sort of de jure Fort Knox if you will.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbinville View Post
    Actually, I have FRNs, Silver Certificates (from whence my avatar), Gold Certificates, and National Currency in my collection, all with numismatic value.
    I don't suppose you have any images of those National Currency notes ... the taxable ones issued after the National banking acts of 1863?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    I don't suppose you have any images of those National Currency notes ... the taxable ones issued after the National banking acts of 1863?

I can probably find about anything you want to look at here.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Here is some Crosstalk about a conversation between a suitor and a federal judge.

Thank you! That is a great way to put the Judge in collusion with grand larceny and reporting to the Chief Judge in the District US. The Criminal Complaint will likely be rejected because the Form is allegedly only for the US Attorney general and his agents. When/if that happens then the suitor just follows his instructions and forward it by Notice to the Attorney General.

That will be interesting to hear if the AG will write a response.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:34 AM
    To: David Merrill
    Subject: Re: Diminished Money Cause

I think this is fantastic.

The injury-

Instead of seeing a natural mild deflation as technological advances lead to an increase in the capacity for productivity, which makes our money worth MORE, they have set to artificially increase the supply of money, therefore stealing the gain in purchasing power that the public would have experienced, and giving to the well-connected who have first access to the newly created money.

It is simple thievery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:
    Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:19 PM
    Subject: Diminished Money Cause

Dear Suitors;

I am working with one of you and decided to resort to the brain trust. I would like to establish that there really is an injury in fact. The Judge opining claims the suitor is attempting to be paid in US notes rather than Federal Reserve notes. This is untrue but is the easy Out for the Judge, like resorting to the assumption the plaintiff is demanding precious metals.

The key words I am playing with though are – legally protected interest. Is Congress failing to protect the redeemer/redeemed’s legally protected interest from this federal Judge? I am preparing a Criminal Complaint and will be sorting through Title 18 to identify the crime and the perpetrator (the Judge, or Congress).

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    nstead of seeing a natural mild deflation as technological advances lead to an increase in the capacity for productivity, which makes our money worth MORE, they have set to artificially increase the supply of money, therefore stealing the gain in purchasing power that the public would have experienced, and giving to the well-connected who have first access to the newly created money.
    It seemed rather like salt on a wound to have victims of massive thievery not only forgive but also give thieves the amount they stole so they wouldn't get in trouble for what they stole then on top of that "quantitative easing"..putting out money to further reduce purchasing power of money for the victims--and possibly even failing to put much of anything in circulation at all.

It came to be as rather interesting that U.S. currency are called "bucks" and that "dollars" sounds a lot like 'doula' both words for slaves except that buck was used for males, doula was used for females.

It should be noted that kings were by prescription each a principal conservator of the peace and that it was held in at least one learned legal treatise that a king lacked authority to promote poverty. The laws against oppression, peonage and the like seem to echo this.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-22-14 at 09:16 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.