Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeking answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    What if you don't use a bank account but have an employers check? And how to i get a full tax refund what do i do after i make the demand?

Consistently make your demand.

When it comes time to file a return, do so in good faith and honestly.

As a new member you are asking with childlike innocence the simple point of most of this forum. How do I get a full tax refund?

I must admit that this forum was experimental and experiential verification. I knew it all along by some quirk of mathematics in my transforms. But it was here where we worked it out. I have not kept all the possible examples, actually I just grab an example now and again if it brings out some new point. One I enjoy is how a suitor is getting his full federal refunds applied toward his 2001 liability - from before he was making his demand!

Your question is quite common and so therefore I have been driven to a new methodology by popular demand. More on that very soon. But let me tell you the best way to get your full refund - by understanding. You are the meta-physician. It is you who performs the execution of remedy.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-09-13 at 09:56 AM.