Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeking answers

Working with new suitors indeed the trend is to notify the US Government and the Fed Bank. Then serve the local bank.

In some states the clerk of court at the USDC balks at the $46 Miscellaneous Case filing. So if it is worth it to the suitor he will just turn around and file the new or traditional counterclaim for $350. In this example the suitor is a foreign national here on a work permit showing a State refund of $4.5K and a Treasury refund for over $10K!

Crosstalk:

Subject: Want to share some success!

Hello David,

Here you can see result of our work together. I would like to thank you for all the help and advices you have given to me. I will continue to learn from you, other BT members and elsewhere. Please, feel free to share this success story and attachment ( with my name being sanitized/removed ).

Thank you very much.

Another new suitor in the brain trust filed the new counterclaim and the judge is moving to dismiss it as hypothetical. - Meaning since the Treasury has not refused his Refund he has not actually been injured. So he went to the coin shop and paid probably $12 for a $5 US note. Then he went to the store with a witness and they filled out affidavits that they could get no more than $5 worth of merchandise for the US note! Now he has proven the injury from pegging the US note (not to be a reserve currency) to the value of FRN's, a reserve currency...

(Re: Bourne Supremacy: You can't make this stuff up!)

> To: David Merrill
    > Subject: US Note actions
    >
    > I purchased a 5 dollar us note, and i am going to spend it today in the
    > action we spoke of. I am preparing the affidavit now. I am planning on
    > taking it up to Capital City tomorrow. Is the other document ready? I forget
    > what you called it, but the explanation of the action described in the
    > affidavit. I will need to get moving early to get everything accomplished
    > in time.
    USDC for the District of State
    Memorandum of Law Case #3:13-cv-123 ABC

I am First Middle of the NOMEN family and I have been injured financially by machinations causing the US note to be pegged to the Federal Reserve note in value.

My $5 US note should have bought me $100 worth of merchandise as I spent it on Thursday 4/23/13. This is calculated against the Amendments to the Bretton Woods Agreements (Public Law 94-564) among other historical facts. [International earmark for gold – the IMF Trust Fund is $42.22/troy ounce.] This injury is laid out plainly in the civil suit complaint. US notes cannot be utilized in any way as reserve currency.

It is incorrect to say that I have only been injured hypothetically. The Federal Reserve System has injured me in substance and fact for my entire adult working life. Now that I redeem lawful money and only have Federal Reserve notes available I find that the lawful money I demand by right is depreciated in value by fractional lending just like reserve currency from the Fed.

Sincerely,

P.S. Sanitizing it I notice that the State Refund check has VOID watermarked on it???
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-04-13 at 02:29 PM.

More of this!!!

Great read, now more people are catching on, more results should be trickling in. This is great news...

Also, I'm assuming this is a refund from the IRS (treasury) and the state tax collection agency, wherever it may be. Is this just for the year?

Citing the Bretton Woods agreement is fantastic, as well, 42.22 number seems to be avoided by them at all costs. Wonderful, wonderful...
    Last edited by mikecz; 05-04-13 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

You can't make this stuff up!)

And Aaron's rod turned into a serpent. But the Magicians in Pharaoh's court did the same and their rods turned into serpents. But Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

The foregoing tells me that the systems that have been used against man to make merchandise of man will be turned against itself. And the company of Dan shall bite the heel of the Pale Horse and its rider shall be cast into the sea! The wicked devises that has deceived man such that some men have gained the dominion over other men are going to dry up.

Exo 15:1 Then sang Moses and the sons of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto Yehovah, for He hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath He thrown into the sea.

What is this pale horse and who is its rider?

Rev_6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Who is this Death?

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of blood and flesh, Himself also likewise took part of flesh and blood ; in order that through death He might destroy him holding the power of death, that is, the devil;

Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were through all their lifetime subject to bondage.

==============

It is clear that Haman is the rider of the black horse - but look - the gallows that Haman constructed were used against him.

Eze_28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Unfair balances are going to dry up.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Great post MJ!

I believe that is actually the plan. Greed will fold upon itself.

Mentor Circle proposed

Hi, I need to write up and submit SS lawsuits and am looking for someone who would be able to assist and answer questions.
    In return I would yield a percentage of the awards and also be available from then onward as a mentor to others.

I would also like to know about how to claim the damages from the state employees insurance funds and options to make the state
    pay valid judgements if they resist.

Thanks

ManOntheLand
    [QUOTE=David Merrill;10613]
    In some states the clerk of court at the USDC balks at the $46 Miscellaneous Case filing. So if it is worth it to the suitor he will just turn around and file the new or traditional counterclaim for $350.

David, it seems you posted somewhere in the forum ( I looked everywhere and could not find it again) an idea to file an application for an ex parte order as an "interested person" pursuant to 28 U.S.C. Sec. 1782, attached to the notice and demand for lawful money (for situations where clerks are balking at a Miscellaneous Case filing.). I though it sounded great, and printed the file you attached, but I was unclear on what the requested order should be. Could you elaborate on that please?

Hi MOtL;

That works great to get the evidence repository but the Section is intended for parties of interest in an already going action. So the judge is pretty abrupt about dismissing the action. [Judge is a taxpayer - automatically recused anyway - so who cares?] Getting a miscellaneous case file works fairly consistently if one hires a professional process server to file the case. The problem seemed more when a layman non-attorney comes in with $46 cash trying to tell the clerk of court whatever...

ManOntheLand
    I will try it with the process server. Thanks David.

There are those who have been finding satisfaction by recording with http://nationalrepublicregistry.com/ or just by posting on their own website and referencing the URL on their Notice, R4C, etc. As a suggestion, wordpress.com is an effective page host.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    I will try it with the process server. Thanks David.

This gratitude is blatantly disingenuous.

Going on intuition and experience it is plain that MOtL intends to fabricate a failure based on my "legal advice". I am putting a stop (exclusively) to his unfounded slurs and distortions around American remedy. Suitors have hundreds of true judgments published and are finding greatly improved freedom through the proper expression of identity in contract law. Record forming through the USDC is a precious resource for the new suitor and attacking it, even fictionally in chat rooms concerns me.

I feel that MOtL has exposed what he has intended to say, which is in accord with what he intended to say all along. He is permanently banished. I sincerely intend to continue entertaining similar critical thinking as MOtL has been expressing so please examine the "setup" he has designed in this one short post.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-30-13 at 08:22 AM.