Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Book on Avoiding Income Tax Reveals...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Somehow Tyler neglects to call the core of the substitution by name - Special Drawing Rights.

you cannot ALIENATE property from the State using Money of the State - United States Dollars or Federal Reserve Notes [by agreement]. However OUNCES of Gold, absent any image - well that's another concern - PERHAPS.

This of course begs the question, where did one post WWII get the gold.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    you cannot ALIENATE property from the State using Money of the State - United States Dollars or Federal Reserve Notes [by agreement]. However OUNCES of Gold, absent any image - well that's another concern - PERHAPS. This of course begs the question, where did one post WWII get the gold.
    Almost begs the question

The value of the SDR was initially defined as equivalent to 0.888671 grams of fine gold—which, at the time, was also equivalent to one U.S. dollar. After the collapse of the Bretton Woods system in 1973, however, the SDR was redefined as a basket of currencies, today consisting of the euro, Japanese yen, pound sterling, and U.S. dollar. The U.S. dollar-value of the SDR is posted daily on the IMF's website. It is calculated as the sum of specific amounts of the four currencies valued in U.S. dollars, on the basis of exchange rates quoted at noon each day in the London market.
    http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.HTM

Special Drawing Right (SDR) Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Calculator
    http://coinmill.com/SDR_calculator.html#SDR=10000

last five days http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_five.aspx

As I understand it, SDR's are created on a basis of people endorsing private credit from the Fed (or whatever local central bank).

But I agree - as quick as people endorse the national debt! You are correct. People are endorsing unlimited SDR's all the time!

P.S. My definition for SDR is still, The measure of conditioning of society to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-10-13 at 01:39 PM.

you cannot ALIENATE property from the State using Money of the State - United States Dollars or Federal Reserve Notes [by agreement].
    In the interest of a friendly debate, Michael Joseph, could you please defend your statement's implied assumption that United States Dollars are 'Money of the State'? It is my belief that United States Dollars are 'the People's money,' in that they are issued by the Treasury under power granted by the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Almost begs the question

The value of the SDR was initially defined as equivalent to 0.888671 grams of fine gold—which, at the time, was also equivalent to one U.S. dollar. After the collapse of the Bretton Woods system in 1973, however, the SDR was redefined as a basket of currencies, today consisting of the euro, Japanese yen, pound sterling, and U.S. dollar. The U.S. dollar-value of the SDR is posted daily on the IMF's website. It is calculated as the sum of specific amounts of the four currencies valued in U.S. dollars, on the basis of exchange rates quoted at noon each day in the London market.
    http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.HTM

Special Drawing Right (SDR) Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Calculator
    http://coinmill.com/SDR_calculator.html#SDR=10000

last five days http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_five.aspx
    I closed the easement deal that I was working on recently. The closing attorney asked me why I showed the full purchase price on the deed and not just $10 dollars and other valuable consideration. I responded as follows:

I asked him if he was familiar with the term USUFRUCT. He said he was. I then asked him why do the deeds only show $10. He answered that the deed needed to reflect some consideration. I then said, well then why the following words "and other valuable consideration". He fell silent. I asked, is it to insure that the property cannot be alienated from the estate. Meaning, if one makes a USE in US Dollars then one is using Ceasar's Image to convey property. I then spoke give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's. He smiled but did not answer.

I then asked was he upset that I showed the full amount in transfer consideration in regard to the excise tax that must be borne by the purchaser? He said that was a concern but that it was not significant. Finally he told me that he did not understand 12USC411 and language "demand is made for lawful money in accord with and per 12USC411". I responded, we don't require you to be surety, we have a trustee right here who is demanding lawful money. Again, he just looked down.

Closing was not adversarial it was actually pleasant. When pressed again for what we meant by those words, I responded that we are fulfilling the law in love so that we do not put undue burden on our brothers and sisters. Furthermore I returned to Usufruct and stated that until society begins to shift their consciousness towards the concept of Usufruct, then I must, by the law of necessity, make transfers in notes in order to eat. As such, in fulling the law of maintenance to my family, I am compelled to exchange in notes. As such, we will abide lawfully in a demand for lawful money as we intent to handle lawful money of the United States.

He then asked a very curious question. This guy was no slouch - he has been practicing since 1953 and he came up in the Attorney General's office on North Carolina. He is now a County Attorney and by the way I found him to be very friendly and competent. But back to point: He asked "do you require Cash"?

Consider what he asked me. I told him, I have fulfilled the law by making my demand - what you give me is inconsequential, in my mind anyways - I made a demand it is Oral and Express and I have fulfilled the law in love.

Consider now gold vs. the SDR. Gold can be measured in Ounces. Consider Ounces ABSENT AN IMAGE. Remember the ten Commandments? Do you recall what it says about images. Now consider today that people actually worship money. It is about their whole existance. Economy, Economy, Economy - bow down to the Image of Baal. But consider that pure gold is absent an image. It weighs what it weighs.

Now consider can a Grantor transfer what is not his to transfer? And given the State is Trust is INCORPOREAL wherein Survey is bouned over a Corporeal THING such that a CLAIM might be made - the Claim is INCORPOREAL - therefore there might exist many different claims upon the same Surveyed THING. But each Survey is different. And everything is cool so long as we do not trespass each other.

Let all the earth and its inhabitants give praise unto Yehovah Elohim. Honor thy father and thy mother. Yehovah and El Shaddai ELOHIM. For the Elohim are as two doves contained within the All in All - El Elyon - the Most High God. El Elyon placed all THINGS under the feet of Yehoshuah [Yehovah Saves].

In the name of Yehohsuah I make claim IN the FULL LEGAL NAME ....everything else is just Usufruct. Read Luke 10:18-20. Praise be unto El Elyon in the Name of Yehoshuah, my Redeemer and honor unto El Shaddai for Wisdom.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a glassy sea mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having ... harps of God.

Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are Thy works, Yehovah Elohim and El Shaddai [O Lord God The Almighty]; just and true are Thy ways, Thou King of nations.

Rev 15:4 Who shall not revere ..., O Lord, and glorify Thy name? for Thou only art holy: for all the nations shall come and worship before Thee; for Thy righteous sentences were made manifest.

Deu 25:15 But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened on the soil which Yehovah Elohim [the LORD thy God] giveth thee.

Deu 25:16 For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto Yehovah Elohim [the LORD thy God]

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    In the interest of a friendly debate, Michael Joseph, could you please defend your statement's implied assumption that United States Dollars are 'Money of the State'? It is my belief that United States Dollars are 'the People's money,' in that they are issued by the Treasury under power granted by the Constitution.
    In my opinion, that unless you can trace your lineage to the 55 signers then you are NOT "We the People of the United States". They did the thing for "ourselves and our Posterity". It was their estates pledged, their SACRED HONOR. The Minute men so called were a paid army. And when the money ran out, they went home. And the King of England wanted to be paid back. So in losing [yeah right] he then turned around and DEMANDED how he was going to be paid back. Pray tell, when have you ever heard of a loser in war making demands upon a winner?

READ THIS and ask yourself - how is it that this King is dictating anything? And yet, he is. By the way the so called loser of the war, left his troops for another twenty years - you know because he lost. ROFLMAO.

Have you ever read the 1st Judiciary Act of 1789? Ask yourself how is it that the so called Sovereign States are being dictated to? Oh yes, Padelford picked up on that one too. The States waived this so called sovereignty a long time ago - a more perfect Union as it were. All one big happy family.

Article 4:
    It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.

I have no trust in the UNITED STATES - However one might earn my trust in RELATIONSHIP - until then, I shall bow my Knee only to my King - El Elyon by Yehoshuah, my Redeemer, my Savior and in whom I trust.

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. Show me where your name appears on ANY money and then I will answer you completely. Until that day, I suggest that you read as much as you can concerning Trust - Bogert, Gilbert, etc.

I would never Trespass upon We the People - that is a closed boundary and I will never be one of We the People - UNLESS i am granted that estate and I don't see how that is possible. I am not their Posterity. I might however serve as an Officer in that Higher Power known as United States.

In my opinion, [the] United States is NOT The United States of America. The Congress of the United States = The United States of America IN Congress Assembled. Who pray tell is the head of the Senate? Hint: It ain't an officer of The United States of America. It is an Officer of the United States.

A study in Equity is also beneficial. For Law is black and white but Equity begs what should be done in morality. Ever heard of contempt of court? If you have ever heard that then you were in a court of equity. Law and Equity MERGED a long time ago - I believe it was Erie Railroad.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-10-13 at 09:05 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    In my opinion, that unless you can trace your lineage to the 55 signers then you are NOT "We the People of the United States". They did the thing for "ourselves and our Posterity". It was their estates pledged, their SACRED HONOR. The Minute men so called were a paid army. And when the money ran out, they went home. And the King of England wanted to be paid back. So in losing [yeah right] he then turned around and DEMANDED how he was going to be paid back. Pray tell, when have you ever heard of a loser in war making demands upon a winner?

READ THIS and ask yourself - how is it that this King is dictating anything? And yet, he is. By the way the so called loser of the war, left his troops for another twenty years - you know because he lost. ROFLMAO.

Have you ever read the 1st Judiciary Act of 1789? Ask yourself how is it that the so called Sovereign States are being dictated to? Oh yes, Padelford picked up on that one too. The States waived this so called sovereignty a long time ago - a more perfect Union as it were. All one big happy family.

Article 4:
    It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.

I have no trust in the UNITED STATES - However one might earn my trust in RELATIONSHIP - until then, I shall bow my Knee only to my King - El Elyon by Yehoshuah, my Redeemer, my Savior and in whom I trust.

Shalom,
    MJ

P.S. Show me where your name appears on ANY money and then I will answer you completely. Until that day, I suggest that you read as much as you can concerning Trust - Bogert, Gilbert, etc.

I would never Trespass upon We the People - that is a closed boundary and I will never be one of We the People - UNLESS i am granted that estate and I don't see how that is possible. I am not their Posterity. I might however serve as an Officer in that Higher Power known as United States.

In my opinion, [the] United States is NOT The United States of America. The Congress of the United States = The United States of America IN Congress Assembled. Who pray tell is the head of the Senate? Hint: It ain't an officer of The United States of America. It is an Officer of the United States.

A study in Equity is also beneficial. For Law is black and white but Equity begs what should be done in morality. Ever heard of contempt of court? If you have ever heard that then you were in a court of equity. Law and Equity MERGED a long time ago - I believe it was Erie Railroad.....
    What about the approbation of the NAME (FIRST MIDDLE LAST) added to the Declaration as a vehicle to do as the founders did... pledge your life, fortune and sacred honor. Wasn't this vehicle provided to all people on this land for that honorable purpose? Is it a trespass to pledge all to the United States in recognition of the state of emergency and military occupation?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    What about the approbation of the NAME (FIRST MIDDLE LAST) added to the Declaration as a vehicle to do as the founders did... pledge your life, fortune and sacred honor. Wasn't this vehicle provided to all people on this land for that honorable purpose? Is it a trespass to pledge all to the United States in recognition of the state of emergency and military occupation?
    Imagine if you started a pizza business. And you ran the business for thirty years and it was successful for you. One day I wanted to share in your success so I just decided to file some papers in some registry claiming I am now one of the founders of the business. How would that make you feel? Would you feel compelled to assign some of your shares to me on the basis of my claim?

I will wager that you might feel compelled to tell me to go pound dirt. Where was I during the hard times. You might consider an equitable interest if I provided some equity. So I put it to you and this hypothetical pizza business- will you just freely give and abandon you interest just because I asked for it?

Shalom
    MJ

Anthony Joseph
    Imagine if you started a pizza business. And you ran the business for thirty years and it was successful for you. One day I wanted to share in your success so I just decided to file some papers in some registry claiming I am now one of the founders of the business. How would that make you feel? Would you feel compelled to assign some of your shares to me on the basis of my claim?

I will wager that you might feel compelled to tell me to go pound dirt. Where was I during the hard times. You might consider an equitable interest if I provided some equity. So I put it to you and this hypothetical pizza business- will you just freely give and abandon you interest just because I asked for it?

Shalom
    MJ
    Is that what is happening?

Isn't it rather a recognition of our inability to own absolute title and property under the emergency conditions and military occupation instituted by the seizing powers?

Isn't it also a recognition that indemnity is available through the mandatory certificates/receipts provided to the people on this occupied land?

We are not claiming to be one of the founders, we are returning the NAME to its rightful owner and adding it to the list of pledgers in order to use the provided "conduit vessel" for the purpose of our charitable grant of energy and labor to the public trust.

Anthony Joseph
    Imagine if you started a pizza business. And you ran the business for thirty years and it was successful for you. One day I wanted to share in your success so I just decided to file some papers in some registry claiming I am now one of the founders of the business. How would that make you feel? Would you feel compelled to assign some of your shares to me on the basis of my claim? I will wager that you might feel compelled to tell me to go pound dirt. Where was I during the hard times. You might consider an equitable interest if I provided some equity. So I put it to you and this hypothetical pizza business- will you just freely give and abandon you interest just because I asked for it?ShalomMJ
    That sounds reasonable under normal conditions.

Let's say that the pizza business I started 30 years ago became insolvent and owed debts it couldn't pay - essentially it became bankrupt. So, I decide to declare a state of emergency in order to save my pizza business from being dissolved - appropriating and seizing any and all industry, resources and money for said purpose. The private and foreign Federal Pizza Reserve set up for issuing pizza credit and currency for the pizza business, and for no other purpose, was about to have its charter expire without the ability to meet its contractual demands. I then form a New Pizza Deal whereby I declare that any and all pizza businesses must surrender all flour and yeast or face a $10,000 fine and cannot continue to operate without my specific permission via the new Pizza License. It is the biggest Pizza Trust ever formed in the history of the pizza business.

I cannot seize all flour and yeast, and appropriate all pizza industry, resources and money, without providing remedy to other honorable and peaceful pizza business operators. I must provide a means for full acquittance and discharge for all pizza debts and operations for those who recognize the emergency and decide to pledge their energy and labor for the benefit of the Pizza Trust.

I have made it impossible for anyone else to operate in the pizza business without trespass and tort against my formed Pizza Trust. This is all because I allowed the foreign Federal Pizza Reserve to escape debt and bankruptcy culpability by utilizing power I have in a manner which saved the asses of a few dishonest pizzachangers at the expense of the majority of honorable people who expected equitable performance on a simple contract.

Under those conditions, I cannot complain if honorable and peaceful people decide to do the right thing and desire not to be a licensed slave to the system I set up.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 05-11-13 at 01:29 AM.