Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Book on Avoiding Income Tax Reveals...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Is that what is happening?

Isn't it rather a recognition of our inability to own absolute title and property under the emergency conditions and military occupation instituted by the seizing powers?

Isn't it also a recognition that indemnity is available through the mandatory certificates/receipts provided to the people on this occupied land?

We are not claiming to be one of the founders, we are returning the NAME to its rightful owner and adding it to the list of pledgers in order to use the provided "conduit vessel" for the purpose of our charitable grant of energy and labor to the public trust.
    Oh I see your position. Yes, I do believe that the Usufruct is held in Abeyance. As such the claim is not to hold he Usufruct but to have an interest IN the usufruct. But, let me say it is my opinion, that the original trust is testamentary in nature and the settlors are dead. As such, while we might grant labor for consideration of the use, that is a position in exchange - for the use. The use is not, as you know, ownership. I am not sure what the predisposition is to ownership. It is clear to this writer, especially after reading Blackstone, that it is impossible to have Allodial Title in a kingdom. Allodial Title is ONLY in the King. Therefore all estates are Qualified in Fee. It is simple really, do you pay property tax? If the answer is yes, then you have an estate in Fee. Which is a Qualified Estate. Blackstone made this very plain and I agree with him. A fee simple estate is 100 percent of the fee but it is a qualified estate and is in no way allodial title. Therefore there remains a higher power, or in Blackstone's words "a superior lord".

Give unto Ceasar what is Ceasars. If you desire Allodial title then you must create your own kingdom. You would then sit down as a king in your kingdom. Now then look carefully at the scriptures - a Kingdom of Priests. But read carefully Hosea 4:6 - all of it. If property already acquired was acquired by United States Legal Tender - then it was acquired with Intellectual Property of the State. How then will the property be alienated? - It will not. So then, the question remains - what is the NATURE of the Use? Is it for private profit - personal gain? Or is the use made for the public benefit? This model conforms with the Usufruct being held in Abeyance. So then what is being exchanged, transferred, conveyed, bargained and sold is the interest in the use. Titles NEVER are alienated. But interest is property and the title to the interest can be split just like any other title.

As I told the attorney, until the consciousness of the church [public] reforms to the 1st century church - Acts 2 - then by law of maintenance and necessity, I must remain upon notes - however, I do not intend to create a burden for my brother. As such, I prefer money, not legal tender.

Again, I appreciate your position - I just don't see that it is possible for one to sign up as a founder as any trust might receive a grant but the nature of the grant is made in AGREEMENT. As such, I say climb the Mountain! If you feel compelled to ascend then by all means do it.

Shabbat Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-11-13 at 02:58 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    That sounds reasonable under normal conditions.

Let's say that the pizza business I started 30 years ago became insolvent and owed debts it couldn't pay - essentially it became bankrupt. So, I decide to declare a state of emergency in order to save my pizza business from being dissolved - appropriating and seizing any and all industry, resources and money for said purpose. The private and foreign Federal Pizza Reserve set up for issuing pizza credit and currency for the pizza business, and for no other purpose, was about to have its charter expire without the ability to meet its contractual demands. I then form a New Pizza Deal whereby I declare that any and all pizza businesses must surrender all flour and yeast or face a $10,000 fine and cannot continue to operate without my specific permission via the new Pizza License. It is the biggest Pizza Trust ever formed in the history of the pizza business.

I cannot seize all flour and yeast, and appropriate all pizza industry, resources and money, without providing remedy to other honorable and peaceful pizza business operators. I must provide a means for full acquittance and discharge for all pizza debts and operations for those who recognize the emergency and decide to pledge their energy and labor for the benefit of the Pizza Trust.

I have made it impossible for anyone else to operate in the pizza business without trespass and tort against my formed Pizza Trust. This is all because I allowed the foreign Federal Pizza Reserve to escape debt and bankruptcy culpability by utilizing power I have in a manner which saved the asses of a few dishonest pizzachangers at the expense of the majority of honorable people who expected equitable performance on a simple contract.

Under those conditions, I cannot complain if honorable and peaceful people decide to do the right thing and desire not to be a licensed slave to the system I set up.
    Lets frame this argument . Consider that a State is not necessary a Corporation. The United States Corporation is not the same thing as the government of the United States. As such, you say that the Corporation is bankrupt - but you also say the Corporation is relying on Superior Law. It has to be; else how does anybody say anything - there must be some insurance policy underwriting this venture else the Corporation cannot claim bankruptcy. To be a bankrupt is to be not able to perform; yet we see a higher power saying there is an emergency. So can the higher power be within the Corporation? - Absolutely NOT.

I model it like this: There is a Monopoly Board and each Corporation has players that move about the Board subject to the Board rules. Now the United States Corporation has a player - and we see that many Corporations - lets call them sub-corporations because they get their charter from the Secretary of State - remember that "a more perfect Union" - one big happy family. So then the sub-corporations might move about on the board but now they are also subject to the Corporate United States. Interesting, yes?

And I am supposed to place my trust here. Lets say I place my trust in the [e]State North Carolina. So then I vote for my representatives. In the Senate and House of the State. And I vote for representatives to go up to Congress. So then, I have placed my trust in others to figure it all out for me. So then, my Trustees [Board] make a determination - how then will I dispute their determination? I have granted them sovereignty. I placed my Trust IN them.

Do I have any interest in FIRST MIDDLE LAST? You bet I do, but only IN the Usufruct. My interest is in the nature of the Use. So then the Land is never sold - only the Use. I said this is my model but I appreciate you engaging.

I appreciate that you are saying: otherwise, that is forced slavery. So then, you might say where is the VALUABLE CONSIDERATION wherein we are able to contract? If we are UNDERTAKING on behalf of the Trust, we must make a use of Trust Money which is to say Intellectual Incorporeal Property - but if said Property has no value - then where is the Valuable Consideration for the Contract? So I ask, who gives property value? The giver or the receiver? Will you undertake for a house of cards? ONLY you can give value to something - a piece of property with images is just a piece of property.

Does your Word have value? Is your promise valuable? Consider if you can't live with the terms, then Novate them. You are making the Deed.

Be blessed brother. Shabbat Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-11-13 at 09:31 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Thank you Anthony Joseph.

That post is quite informative, amusing and appetizing too!

ManOntheLand
    I read the Income Tax Avoidance book and highly recommend it!

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...hlight=lockean

I have not read the book. I gisted and found something that is close to redeeming lawful money.

In my opinion one needs to access the remedy written in the Fed and Judiciary Acts by Congress.