Thread: waxing eloquent - Michael Joseph quoted

waxing eloquent - Michael Joseph quoted

Receiving income makes one liable for taxation according to George Gordon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    And he is right.

What you do with what you receive is another thing altogether. See that a Corporation must pay in Federal Reserve Credit. That does not mean I have to USE federal reserve credit.

There must always be choice. And in fact there is a choice. But to make a demand for Lawful Money per 12USC411 while removing one from the Federal Reserve Districts in no way transfers the Legal Right to manage the "Intangible Property" (IP); whereupon, IP is income, money, wages, etc...

I find that American remedy is expressed elegantly and exactly. Thank you Michael Joseph.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I find that American remedy is expressed elegantly and exactly. Thank you Michael Joseph.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    I esteem you as well. keep plowing the field. this was given to me recently about Samson. Sampson is actually the story of the fall of mankind in shadow, but that is not what interested me...lets explore this mighty man for a moment.

Jdg_16:2 And it was told the Gazites, saying, Samson is come hither. And they compassed him in, and laid wait for him all night in the gate of the city, and were quiet all the night, saying, In the morning, when it is day, we shall kill him.

Jdg_16:3 And Samson lay till midnight, and arose at midnight, and took the doors of the gate of the city, and the two posts, and went away with them, bar and all, and put them upon his shoulders, and carried them up to the top of an hill that is before Hebron.

The five lords of the Philistines must have hated Samson because he wrecked havoc in their government and in their doctrines. Notice how the Philistines assign one fox to each of the three hundred. Remember the 300 of Gideon. He stated with 32,000 but most were afraid and went home. Then Yehovah Elohim reduced the numbers to three companies of 100 [elect]. And it seems the philistines have a fox assigned to each one of the 300. But notice that Samson is able to bind them in their own doctrine and confuse them to their [philistines] own destruction.

Jdg 15:3 And Samson said to them, This once shall I be more blameless than the Philistines, though I do them a displeasure."

Jdg 15:4 And Samson went and caught three hundred jackals, and took torches, and turned tail to tail, and put a torch in the midst between two tails.

Jdg 15:5 And when he had set the torches on fire, he let them go into the standing corn of the Philistines, and burnt up both the shocks, and also the standing corn, with the vineyards and olives.

Remember the Song of Solomon - THE LITTLE FOXES SPOIL THE VINE.

See that Sampson not only turned their doctrines against them, he also spoiled their seat of government - the GATE. But these peaceful Philistines - hardly, they sought to kill him - would not go quietly - they intended to capture Samson's mind.

Now re-read the foregoing and try not to think physically in flesh but that the five lords of the Philistines represent the Flesh Nature and Samson represents the Hidden man of he heart - 1st Peter 3:4. And the government shall be upon his shoulder.

The woman Delilah was a whore - to be blunt - but the story is an alegory about a beast mind; animal in its nature. She [mind] is an adulterous - she is always looking for her lovers and she NEVER submits to the hidden man of the Heart.

See now the fall? The Man - Spirit - went after strange flesh - instead of remaining true to the one within. He and She [within the temple = body] are to be married. But a mind that is unfit must be prepared. And here is where the little foxes spoil the vine.

Now if you have followed the foregoing carefully, then you will comprehend why Yehoshuah rode upon two animals into Jerusalem. An ass and a colt.

Isa 5:1 Now will I sing to My wellbeloved a song of My beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved had a vineyard in a very fruitful horn:

Isa 5:2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a watchtower in the midst of it, and also made a wine-vat therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth bad grapes.

Isa 5:4 What could have been done more to My vineyard, that I have not done for it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth bad grapes ?

Remedy MUST always be available or else the curse would return to the ones who built the gallows. Said another way - Haman swung on the gallows that he constructed for Mordecai. There MUST always be choice.

But oh how the little foxes like to bring in their new wine and new corn [doctrines]. Samson tied them in knots. It is really not that hard when you realize that the only power an attorner has is the use of words - doctrines. So then, they lie in wait for you to curse yourself.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, teachers of the Law ! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye forbade."

Luk 11:53 And as He was saying these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urgently press upon Him, and to provoke Him to speak of many things:

Luk 11:54 Watching Him, and seeking to catch something out of His mouth, that they might accuse him.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdmin View Post
    I enjoy these kinds of excursions into Bible archetypes immensely! - Just wish I had all day to do this.

Here the gender gets a little fuzzy - representing the unification of both sides of the brain, or rather a balance between male and female. In other words "The Man" is actually the female "Spirit" (Holy Spirit is often represented in the feminine) or Delilah in your modified allegory or decryption.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Thanks David Merrill.

I draw upon two sources.

1Pe 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, submit to your own husbands; in order that, even if any are disobedient to the word, they also may without the word be gained through the behaviour of the wives;

Commentary: Wives [Soulish woman] submit yourselves to your own husband. The hidden man of the heart.

1Pe 3:2 Having beheld your pure behaviour in reverence.

1Pe 3:3 Whose world let it not be that outward one of plaiting the hair, and of putting around of gold ornaments, or of putting on of apparel;

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the inward man of the heart, in the incorruptible ornament, of a meek and quiet character, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Now then Shaul wrote: but before I get there was Eve a woman or a man? It is obvious.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
    2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Commentary: What is a "chaste virgin"? I mean a virgin can be a man or a woman. But notice before I go there, that he then goes directly to Eve in the next verse. Now lets explore the Greek. But before that, it is an abomination before Elohim for a man to be espoused to a man. So you already know what the term "chaste virgin" should have been interpreted. Except that Shaul is talking about your MIND.

G3933
    parthenos
    par-then'-os
    Of unknown origin; a maiden; by implication an unmarried daughter: - virgin.

And WOW, look at the next verse - just to make the point clear - Shaul nails down the point...."so your minds". So lets check out chaste:

G53
    hagnos
    hag-nos'
    From the same as G40; properly clean, that is, (figuratively) innocent, modest, perfect: - chaste, clean, pure.

Now I ask you was Delilah a chaste virgin? Or was she a whore? Try your best not to look into the flesh but use the flesh model to understand the mental thought.

The Heavenly Parents are The Elohim: Yehovah and El Shaddai. Eth-ha-aw-dawm [for those who can read Hebrew] or The Man Adam for those who can't, was made in the perfect image of The Elohim - but then he was made - not willingly - subject to vanity. She was removed. The marriage within was split. Now if you really care to make a study, then study the relationship between the woman and man of the seven women:

Eve - Adam [wife taken out of The Man - direct relationship]

Sarai - Abram [1/2 sister]
    Gen_11:29 And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.

Gen 12:13 Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

Rebecca - Issac

Gen_22:23 And Bethuel begat Rebekah: these eight Milcah did bear to Nahor, Abraham's brother.

Rachel - Jacob
    Leah - Jacob

Gen_24:29 And Rebekah had a brother, and his name was Laban: and Laban ran out unto the man, unto the well.

Bilhah - Rachel's bondservant - Jacob
    Zilpah - Leah's bondservant - Jacob

Comment: Women as bond servants.

If you make a strict study of these women and realize that these women represent a fallen state of the Mind you will see just how fractured the Mind is in terms of its perfect status in Eth-ha-aw-dawm. For the Serpent could find no toe hold until Eth-ha-aw-dawm [The Man] was made subject to vanity - He was broken.

He INITIATES the thought - She CONCEIVES the thought. Thoughts are CONCEIVED in the Mind.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-31-13 at 05:13 PM.

That still sounds agreeable with my integration of physiology and biochemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That still sounds agreeable with my integration of physiology and biochemistry.
    You speak of DMT - I don't know much about DMT except that some call it the Spirit Molecule. I call it HYSSOP.

right just as 12USC411 must agree with 12USC95a(2)...
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-31-13 at 06:33 PM.

I enjoy these kinds of excursions into Bible archetypes immensely! - Just wish I had all day to do this. Readers please be aware that Bible interpretation is very subjective. My thought is that one can go deep, like MJ, and about anything goes. It is also highly subject to evolution so what I write today may be completely changed in a month...

I just joined a season pass (unlimited visits) to an exhibit called Passages. Fascinating! But it is like that; in order for me to find that time, I will buy a season pass.

See now the fall? The Man - Spirit - went after strange flesh - instead of remaining true to the one within.
    Here the gender gets a little fuzzy - representing the unification of both sides of the brain, or rather a balance between male and female. In other words "The Man" is actually the female "Spirit" (Holy Spirit is often represented in the feminine) or Delilah in your modified allegory or decryption.

Now if you have followed the foregoing carefully, then you will comprehend why Yehoshuah rode upon two animals into Jerusalem. An ass and a colt.
    Ignoring the imagery of a man trying to ride two steeds, the ass and the colt again symbolize for me that the pineal gland ejects DMT (the Spirit Molecule) equally to both sides of the brain from its central location. This incites the imagination of both emotions and logical capability improving the human (human's) condition. - Jerusalem of the Mind or the New Jerusalem; the Third Temple.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, teachers of the Law ! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye forbade."
    I imagine this to be the sodium flouride in the water and almost compulsory, toothpaste. It absorbes into our bodies and creates calcium deposits around the pineal gland as shown. [Interestingly it appears I have three pineal glands. Albeit unlikely it would explain hightened intuition and decrypting §16 of the Fed Act - §411/T12.] Over the past two years (since Fukushima) I have been inadvertently treating the calcium deposits so I am certain they have cleared up completely.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images