Thread: An invited guest who goes by friend to help court settle honorably

Post An invited guest who goes by friend to help court settle honorably

Always act as Peaceful Inhabitant would, enter and leave with clean hands.
    You were never properly noticed, also ineligible for these statutory benefits.

Name:  court basics1.JPG
Views: 424
Size:  48.0 KB
    Name:  court basics2.JPG
Views: 362
Size:  74.1 KB

The performance of the paper slide with a certified copy of a Certificate of Live Birth may also be necessary for maximum effect.

Always ask questions for we have no competence as official officers of the court, will no know if the question is not asked,
    the man in this video who has addressed himself as beneficiary is not aware of who he is just yet, but the learning process
    is the journey and is discovering the truth behind the curtain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ0Y_jjlCTQ
    Last edited by motla68; 03-13-11 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Always act as Peaceful Inhabitant would, enter and leave with clean hands.
    You were never properly noticed, also ineligible for these statutory benefits.

Name:  court basics1.JPG
Views: 424
Size:  48.0 KB
    Name:  court basics2.JPG
Views: 362
Size:  74.1 KB

The performance of the paper slide with a certified copy of a Certificate of Live Birth may also be necessary for maximum effect.

Always ask questions for we have no competence as official officers of the court, will no know if the question is not asked,
    the man in this video who has addressed himself as beneficiary is not aware of who he is just yet, but the learning process
    is the journey and is discovering the truth behind the curtain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ0Y_jjlCTQ

That's Rule E(8) - Restricted Appearance.

(8) Restricted Appearance.

An appearance to defend against an admiralty and maritime claim with respect to which there has issued process in rem, or process of attachment and garnishment, may be expressly restricted to the defense of such claim, and in that event is not an appearance for the purposes of any other claim with respect to which such process is not available or has not been served.

Or could it just be a justification of Amicus Curiae instead of with a statutory beneficial interest?

" is someone, not a party to a case, who volunteers to offer information to assist a court in deciding a matter before it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amicus_curiae

Or even by way of Envoy?

The rule about amicus curiae is that you have to be a state, territory or DC - otherwise you have to have grant of the court, and both parties. But you have to have competence or you will be charged with a Class 5 felony! This rendition has a lot of links to explore.

I am serious though; you better be a statesman because these guys play hardball.

Well that was just an example, we do not say Amicus Curiae, we just say you have permission to call me friend. Permission is license without liability, friend is just a word, don't get all caught up in legal terminology of it because in FRCP there is "Next Friend" as well you want to stay away from, a mistake can be corrected at any time:

Jam 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Friend;
    3. One who looks propitiously on a cause, an institution, a
    project, and the like; a favorer; a promoter; as, a friend
    to commerce, to poetry, to an institution.
    [1913 Webster]

That example is of how a statesman gets an amicus curiae filed according to the rules if he has not been invited by the parties and granted leave of the court.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That example is of how a statesman gets an amicus curiae filed according to the rules if he has not been invited by the parties and granted leave of the court.
    We treat the summons as the invitation to the party to help those who have the intent of settling the account honorably. If our assistance is not longer needed then we leave.
    " I am here on that matter as invited guest, there is no proper notice here for threat and duress of non appearance I am here to help." The goal is to correct the mistake and make it a win win situation for everyone involved so that nobody is injured, as a peaceful inhabitant should do.
    Last edited by motla68; 03-15-11 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    We treat the summons as the invitation to the party to help those who have the intent of settling the account honorably. If our assistance is not longer needed then we leave.
    " I am here on that matter as invited guest, there is no proper notice here for threat and duress of non appearance I am here to help." The goal is to correct the mistake and make it a win win situation for everyone involved so that nobody is injured, as a peaceful inhabitant should do.

There is a general bond rule - even if it is the presumption your driving privilege care is worth $250.

I do not doubt there is a general bond to the case, because the public trust known as the state has claim on all of it. Their seal is on the courhouse, their seal is on the ticket summons, their seal is on the certificate of title, their seal is on the drivers license, their seal is on the tag on the back of the car, they even have claim on them statutes they created and the bond, guess who's seal is on that too?. Give it ALL to them and let them have a chance to deal with their accounting honorably, we get into trouble when we step in the way of all that, it creates controversy and this is why they are there to control the belligerents.
    Liber Code, Art. 28 Unjust or inconsiderate retaliation removes the belligerents farther and farther from the mitigating rules of regular war, and by rapid steps leads them nearer to the internecine wars of savages.

I am not doubting one bit that it was all taken from us by being military conquered, but keep it simple and call it for what it is, keep the peace. By the way of Certified copy of a COLB/BC in considering as " Revenue Receipt ", the inhabitant becomes indemnified:

Liber Code, Art. 38. Private property, unless forfeited by crimes or by offenses of the owner, can be seized only by way of military necessity, for the support or other benefit of the Army or of the United States. If the owner has not fled, the commanding officer will cause receipts to be given, which may serve the spoliated owner to obtain indemnity.

From what I seen from a couple of your post your starting to understand about the separation of man from the paper.

The word "person" in legal terminology normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than man. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. ; Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612 F.2d 417, 425.

In order for you to fully comprehend this concept as it has for many you will have to go through a lot of soul searching just to walk away from that name, it is not you. After we first put Coresource Solution together, the first time I got pulled over is not long after that group went up, I was really put through the test, I was threatened, called a liar, spit on, wrestled and force up against the side of the vehicle, long story short and to make my point at the end to clench the deal for me I said " if you all need the vehicle this bad I can just leave it here and walk back to my camp and you can explain to the owner why it was taken " I then proceeded to the sidewalk, did not even make it there before he said " no, that will not be necessary, just get back in the car so i can run things through the computer again and I will be right with you " he started to walk back to the patrol car and by the time he got to the end of the vehicle I was travelling in, he turned around and gave me back all the documents and said have a nice evening. Earlier had gave him my phone number if they needed to contact me and continued on home. At this time everything was expired, license, registration and inspection, not tickets or jail time. I continued to get pulled over until everything was updated, at least 4 more times but again no tickets or jail time. One being the remittance for the registration I showed you all and once I took care of the inspection they handled the vehicle tax the same way as the remittance.
    For me this was my belief that I had been indemnified of all accounting.

1. ask yourself why is there statutes only on public notices such as handicapped signs, 2. Why not does Speed limit signs and stop signs have statutes on them? My take is because the do not apply to everyone, the statutes are for statutory employees, most of them signs are for all the other inhabitants to consider respecting each others right to travel.
    Last edited by motla68; 03-15-11 at 11:39 PM.