Yes please. - Do sanitize the Doc and link it. I was about to broadcast it to the brain trust (suitors) and prefer you be comfortable with the Information shared on it.

That is very exciting about the DMT and quantum physics. The point I was bringing forth is about how from our frame of reference we cannot see outside our own story/filter. I have often used being in a bowl. If the bowl is big enough one might think the horizon he sees is the true horizon... I am pleased how you found so much more in the quote.

Synchronicity is the conscious memory that everything is happening at once, time being an illusion.

In my opinion, Pete could again move to vacate his conviction for lack of subject matter jurisdiction, supporting the motion with a factual statement under penalty of perjury that he was not knowingly under any obligation to the United States through which he waived his rights as a knowing, voluntary act, per Brady v United States.
I have been pondering this lately. There is an operation of arraignment by attorney. If you reject the attorney, you reject arraignment and that leads the court to question traditionally if you are from another jurisdiction and incapable of understanding what is going on - touched by God ex visitation Dei. This of course evolved into psychological evaluation to determine whether or not you are fit for trial.