Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Federal Reserve agents

Federal Reserve agents

Title 12 USC §411 Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Seems to me federal reserve notes are for use by Federal Reserve agents to make advances and for no other purpose. If your not a federal reserve agent then what does redeeming them in lawful money do? Shouldn't only federal reserve agents be able to redeem them?

Quote Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
    Title 12 USC §411 Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Seems to me federal reserve notes are for use by Federal Reserve agents to make advances and for no other purpose. If your not a federal reserve agent then what does redeeming them in lawful money do? Shouldn't only federal reserve agents be able to redeem them?
    To fulfill the law in love we make a DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY - it is the Trustee by and thru his/her/its Agent [Agent for Trustee] that does the Redemption. But on my side of the Teller - I can only make a Demand for lawful money.

A century back gold certificates were issued. See that a Certificate is sort of like a Beneficial Interest. The Certificate was EVIDENCE of Interest. So the BEARER [Unnamed Beneficiary] would present the Certificate to a Trustee and the Trustee would tender the gold being held in Trust. If you stop and think you will see the same operation today in Trust Law. Therefore the Trustee is holding the Property in Trust and the Usufruct is granted to the third party beneficiary.

IN my opinion to say that I redeemed the money is a tort. I can only demand that the money be redeemed per 12USC411. Whether or not that occurs is not up to me.

It is long been established well into antiquity that Agent binds Principal.

shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-07-13 at 05:25 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

How can you make a demand if you're not a federal reserve agent?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
    How can you make a demand if you're not a federal reserve agent?
    Why are they in your pocket in you're not a federal reserve agent?

Sort of a double edged sword - huh? But since they are that might mean one is a "Member Bank" - or in banking practices. And that is a benefit. So in mutual exchange - a benefit must have consideration - one might consider that consideration to be a tax or perhaps even a use fee. FEE being the qualification.

But since FRN's are a DUAL purpose note, I can hold a FRN in substance but its NATURE is a USN in redemption - I only have to make a demand - what happens is not my concern. This all is covered quite nicely here - CLICK ME

and CLICK ME TOO
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-07-13 at 07:41 PM.

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Sort of a double edged sword - huh? But since they are that might mean one is a "Member Bank" - or in banking practices. And that is a benefit. So in mutual exchange - a benefit must have consideration - one might consider that consideration to be a tax or perhaps even a use fee. FEE being the qualification.

But since FRN's are a DUAL purpose note, I can hold a FRN in substance but its NATURE is a USN in redemption - I only have to make a demand - what happens is not my concern.
    Very well put, MJ!

If you endorse the Fed you behave like an agent.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand... I demand, therefore, I redeem.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand... I demand, therefore, I redeem.
    Well certainly you are the moving force bringing the demand but you don't have the capacity to redeem only the trustee can perform the operation. Your are entitled to that benefit but you must first claim it. Therefore, I appreciate your comment but to say I demand and I redeem is not in my opinion correct. Absent a demand [claim] there cannot be a redemption. But with a demand [claim] there can be a redemption. But the Trustee - OFFICER - carries out the redemption.

Let me frame it like this. Years back you might hold a silver certificate that said pay to the bearer face value silver - or something to that effect. Now you would be holding a certificate but the Trustee holds the silver. You make a demand as Bearer for the silver UPON PRESENTMENT of the Certificate of Beneficial Interest = The silver certificatate; however, the Trustee must make the livery of the silver to you - UPON your exchange of the certificate and demand for the silver.

Or, you might just exchange the silver certificate in the market for other goods and services of equal face value. What did it take for you to get the silver from the Trustee holding the silver? - A demand upon the presentment that Bearer holds.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    Only in essence; more like, "I demand, therefore the trustee should redeem."

Whether it happens or not, it is not your liability or concern; your only requirement is to make the demand when operating in the public realm in order to show that:

1) You desire to assign your converted energy to the United States "public pot" rather than in the hands of foreign banking interests.
    2) You desire to be upon proper balances, and just weights and measures, rather than the elastic false balances of the Federal Reserve currency and credit.