Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Federal Reserve agents

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Sort of a double edged sword - huh? But since they are that might mean one is a "Member Bank" - or in banking practices. And that is a benefit. So in mutual exchange - a benefit must have consideration - one might consider that consideration to be a tax or perhaps even a use fee. FEE being the qualification.
    http://www.richmondfed.org/banking/f...ve_membership/

According to their website you have to meet requirements in order to become a Member bank. You asked why are they in your pocket if you're not a federal reserve agent. How about you tell me what they are doing in your pocket. Just because somebody might have thought you were a federal reserve agent doesn't give you the right to use them for some other purpose (as in buying goods and services) as it says in 12 USC § 411 Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized.

I still don't see what gives you the right to demand anything when you're not a federal reserve bank. only the board of governors or the federal reserve banks can make the demand as they are only meant to be exchanged between them.

Quote Originally Posted by RiderOnTheStorm View Post
    http://www.richmondfed.org/banking/f...ve_membership/

According to their website you have to meet requirements in order to become a Member bank. You asked why are they in your pocket if you're not a federal reserve agent. How about you tell me what they are doing in your pocket. Just because somebody might have thought you were a federal reserve agent doesn't give you the right to use them for some other purpose (as in buying goods and services) as it says in 12 USC § 411 Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized.

I still don't see what gives you the right to demand anything when you're not a federal reserve bank. only the board of governors or the federal reserve banks can make the demand as they are only meant to be exchanged between them.
    Are you familiar with the term CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST? Its TRUSTEE would be a Trustee de son Tort. But one subject to liabilities is also at once also subject to the benefit.

Then if you REALLY want to know the truth, you want to know the root of the tree and how raging waves [false ones] usurpers took an axe to the tree in attempt to cut it down - read the Scriptures. Scratch that, STUDY the Scriptures. And then, the clouds will part and the binds will be as burnt flax. I really don't care about what some clown has to say in some website - I comprehend the nature of Trust - Obligation - Liability - and Benefit. It is really simple.

My right to demand is my right in the USUFRUCT because of the dejure survey - which some men despise to their shame. Law of Necessity you know - it cuts both ways - that sword.

Gen 1:1 Original Earth
    *In the beginning God (prepared, formed, fashioned, and) created the Heavens and the earth. (Perfect, complete and to be Inhabited).

Now then once you get your mind wrapped around CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST and Trustee de son Tort, then you might consider UNDERTAKING. If you promise me something, I am going to hold you to it. You agree to be trustee and I have an equitable right to receive the blessing of your promise to me. I may not have asked for your promise- you might have given it to me in ignorance or in good faith, it does not matter - if you promise, then you have a duty to keep your word to me. Therefore, since God cannot lie, if you lie to me that is a crime against nature and God and me. I refer back to original survey.

The reverence of Yehovah is the BEGINNING of knowledge.

Shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-08-13 at 04:46 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    Precisely.

Are you making a claim? If so, for or against what? Did you issue or create what you are claiming for or against? Do you have the resources and military might to defend it on your own?

Either way, you are torting the system since ALL gold, silver, title and property have been seized by the occupying military government of the United States by the extant and ongoing executive order(s) of the POTUS. "Ownership" is now qualified in that it is only a privilege from the State; the privilege being if you choose to trespass and make adverse claims of "ownership" amidst the emergency bankruptcy war of commerce being waged, you will be accommodated by being held liable and responsible for the claims you make. This is UNDERTAKING as Michael Joseph has clearly described.

The contract regarding FRNs has been opened to the general public and they have been distributed among the populace since 1933. The evidence of that is 99.99% of the people are trading and "profiting" by the use of FRNs. The law of necessity supercedes man's law; we still need to eat, drink and obtain the necessities of life in this day and age where these necessities are mostly gained by trading with the paper baring the seal of the Federal Reserve. However, there is another seal on the right side of the note (1789) which signifies the dual capacity of that paper; there is a choice for those who are compelled to use that paper in the public realm to demand lawful money of the United States. This choice MUST be offered else there is forced servitude via the compelled use of another's debt.

This demand is executed in love for our fellow man in that we choose to deal in proper balances and just weights and measures, easing the burden on our brothers and sisters. We choose NOT to order up more debt by signature endorsing (the overwhelming convention) the elastic nature of the false balance system of the Federal Reserve (FED) foreign banking interests. This conventional act of "voluntary compliance" places a first lien on ALL the assets of the United States public trust by the FED. If the demand for lawful money is rightly heard and acted upon, the trustee will diminish the National Debt by the amount we choose to "non-endorse" and keep the converted energy in the U.S "public pot" rather than in the hands of foreign profiteers. That, however, is up to the trustee(s) of the public trust since they are the ones who swore an oath to protect and serve it in honor.

In my opinion, an assignment (acknowledgement of what is already true) of ALL interest in the NAME (FIRST MIDDLE LAST) to and for the account of the United States pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §95a (2) must be recorded in a lawful court of record and sent as notice to the U.S Treasury in order to dispel ANY and ALL presumptions of false and adverse claims in the NAME by those using it in the public realm. This "assignment" means the United States not only profits and gains from each instance of use, but also incurs ALL liability as well.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 06-08-13 at 11:52 PM.

ROTS: How about you tell me what they are doing in your pocket.
    mj: - I comprehend the nature of Trust - Obligation - Liability - and Benefit. It is really simple. If you promise me something, I am going to hold you to it. You agree to be trustee and I have an equitable right to receive the blessing of your promise to me. I may not have asked for your promise- you might have given it to me in ignorance or in good faith, it does not matter - if you promise, then you have a duty to keep your word to me.

AJ: The contract regarding FRNs has been opened to the general public and they have been distributed among the populace since 1933. The evidence of that is 99.99% of the people are trading and "profiting" by the use of FRNs. trading with the paper baring the seal of the Federal Reserve...... However, there is another seal on the right side of the note (1789) which signifies the dual capacity of that paper; This conventional act of "voluntary compliance" places a first lien on ALL the assets of the United States public trust by the FED. This "assignment" means the United States not only profits and gains from each instance of use, but also incurs ALL liability as well.

DM: If you want to promote other doctrines I believe it to be failures. Congress has already established the law and the courts support that law.

Jesus: John 18:20

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    mj: - I comprehend the nature of Trust - Obligation - Liability - and Benefit. It is really simple. If you promise me something, I am going to hold you to it. You agree to be trustee and I have an equitable right to receive the blessing of your promise to me. I may not have asked for your promise- you might have given it to me in ignorance or in good faith, it does not matter - if you promise, then you have a duty to keep your word to me.

AJ: The contract regarding FRNs has been opened to the general public and they have been distributed among the populace since 1933. The evidence of that is 99.99% of the people are trading and "profiting" by the use of FRNs. trading with the paper baring the seal of the Federal Reserve...... However, there is another seal on the right side of the note (1789) which signifies the dual capacity of that paper; This conventional act of "voluntary compliance" places a first lien on ALL the assets of the United States public trust by the FED. This "assignment" means the United States not only profits and gains from each instance of use, but also incurs ALL liability as well.

DM: If you want to promote other doctrines I believe it to be failures. Congress has already established the law and the courts support that law.

Jesus: John 18:20

While Yehoshuah spoke so that everyone might hear, He, Yehoshuah spoke in Parables so that those who were Pure of Heart might hear and those who were wise in the world would not hear. So then, while Yehoshuah spoke in Public he spoke too in Parables or a hidden language. So did Paul, so did Jude, so did Peter and so did Enoch and so did Matthew, Mark, Luke and John...etc.

He spoke in Parables so that carnal men only looking to fulfill the lusts of their flesh might not hear but that the Royal Spiritual meaning might be known to those that are not mired down in the ways of this world.

The higher law is simple do unto others as you would have done to yourself. Therefore lie not and keep your word. The Law is not made for a righteous man the law is made for one who will not keep his word. I don't need a Congress of other men to inform me how to live but, if I choose to live UNDER the shadow of that ASSEMBLY then I must abide by its laws. Pretty simple. The choice is Voluntary - it always has been.

Mar_4:2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,

Mar_4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Luk_8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

The comprehension is not for the carnal mind. Therefore shall I bow my knee in Trust to Yehoshuah and submit to making Him my King. Who is this King of Glory? Yehovah Sabbatoth. I speak NOT to the flesh as I am not interested in making Jesus my King, I am interested in making Christ my King.

Understand the huge difference between these seemingly insignificant terms "within" and "without". Do you suppose a China man to make a use of 12USC411? Why would he? He is without the trust? Are you a China man? The adjective China is a chain around your "temples" head [mind] - or are you simply a "living soul"? You did quote the Scripture did you not?

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed [as a potter] man [Adam] of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath that is life; and man became a living soul.

Are you a man - who sees only Jesus - the flesh. Or are you a living soul that sees both the carnal [Jesus-the man] and the Spiritual Royal [Christ of God]? A man is a flesh being - but Christ is of God. A man cannot see or understand the Parables but the Living Soul can because the Living Soul is alive in Christ. You did quote the Scriptures didn't you.

My trust in Yehoshuah sets me free. A choice. Until my brothers and sisters [spiritually speaking] awaken from their deep slumber and we leave from competition and move into cooperation, Notes are a necessity - and seeing I cannot break the Royal Law - I must provide for my family - I claim the Law of Necessity. However, I do not wish to trespass my neighbor or my brother/sister; as such, if I am made a Constructive Trustee, by my action in necessity, it is because I am fulfilling a higher law. As such, I will return the issue to Ceasar in accord with 12USC95a(2) - which is in accord with 12USC411. But the carnal mind says - its all mine and nobody is gonna take anything from me - this is an ignorant position - please let me know when you find your name on the Notes. Let me know when you decide to settle your own estate in Trust - declaring the money for that state.

The mere USE of Notes confers a benefit to the Bearer.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-09-13 at 05:36 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

By making your demand for lawful money, you are changing the terms of the contract with the Federal Reserve. When FDR committed the resources of the US government, and the assets and future labor of the debt serfs who use debt money, he was acting as the CEO of the corporate US government, which only has jurisdiction over DC and 14th Amendment citizens. If you include in your demand to redeem your assets in the trust, you are removing the lien established by the use of debt money. Since the trust only has validity when it has assets in it, and the trust can only exist on the presumption that you are dead, by making the claim you collapse the trust and take title to your estate. See the amendments to the Cestui que Vie Act by Charles the II in 1666. Then by registering your legal name as a dba with any Secretary of any state, you remove your assets from 'within the US.' Now you have rebutted the assumption that you want to deal in private money, the presumption that you are acting as a bank and are thus incurring the obligation to file a tax return and pay taxes on the use of this private money, and the presumption that you are in contract with the Federal Reserve, and thus an employee (read as tax slave) of the US government. You now have legal title to your name, and to the assets in your estate, and to the fruits of your labor, and you have no trust in the US government. And by now being legally domiciled in a state, you are 'without the US' and thus not a 14th Amendment citizen with privileges instead of rights. The issue of trustee de son tort does not arise when you own your legal name, as there is no trust, there are only contracts, and these you can refuse. And there is no tort, as the US government does not control the territory of the 50 states, so the usufructuary does not extend to the physical world of America.

The distinction here is important: the United States of America is a constitutional republic; the US government is a corporation under Roman law. In the republic you have unalienable rights; in the US you have privileges. It is better for you to get out of the US and into America.

PS to MJ: the use of notes confers a benefit, but the benefit is not conferred by the government. All free societies have found money to confer a benefit, and they have agreed on what can be/should be money, all without benefit of government control. Governments have proven repeatedly that they cannot be trusted to manage money, and should not be allowed anywhere near it. Government issued money, especially debt used as money, is inconsistent with liberty and prosperity. What do you mean by this statement: "Let me know when you decide to settle your own estate in Trust - declaring the money for that state." No one has the right to declare money, it is a market decision, made collectively by honest men willingly engaging in transactions with each other for their mutual benefit.
    Edit: see this link for a discussion about money and the failure of debt money systems:

http://www.plata.com.mx/mplata/docum...m_HSP_2012.pdf

PS to Chex: It is unclear to me that the president can declare war (although at the present time he says he can and no one has corrected him yet), or that we are in a state of war at this time. You cannot, for example, have a 'War on Terror,' which is a tactic. Further, whenever the US declares war on something, we get more of it. While every president since FDR has re-upped the 'state of emergency' for one year on some pretext (this year it is Iran), these 'war powers' are not constitutional and only apply to agents and employees of the US.

Freed
    Last edited by Freed Gerdes; 06-13-13 at 03:30 PM. Reason: add cite for discussion of money

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    In my opinion, an assignment (acknowledgement of what is already true) of ALL interest in the NAME (FIRST MIDDLE LAST) to and for the account of the United States pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §95a (2) must be recorded in a lawful court of record and sent as notice to the U.S Treasury in order to dispel ANY and ALL presumptions of false and adverse claims in the NAME by those using it in the public realm. This "assignment" means the United States not only profits and gains from each instance of use, but also incurs ALL liability as well.
    Just wondering if the reference to 12 USC §95a is incorrect. I looked up this section on the Cornell site, and it does not state what is in the quote provided. "12 USC § 95 - Emergency limitations and restrictions on business of members of Federal Reserve System; designation of legal holiday for national banking associations; exceptions; “State” defined"

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Just wondering if the reference to 12 USC §95a is incorrect. I looked up this section on the Cornell site, and it does not state what is in the quote provided. "12 USC § 95 - Emergency limitations and restrictions on business of members of Federal Reserve System; designation of legal holiday for national banking associations; exceptions; “State” defined"
    You were off by a "page" in cyberspace.....here's what you seek

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Why are they in your pocket in you're not a federal reserve agent?
    This brings up a question. I hope you don't mind, but the statute says, for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents...

How do the advances get to you, without first going through an agent? Holders must be banks, having received them from agents, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    This brings up a question. I hope you don't mind, but the statute says, for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents...

How do the advances get to you, without first going through an agent? Holders must be banks, having received them from agents, right?
    You become a federal reserve agent by endorsement.

Another way to describe that is to accept the ability to lend your money out. Or look at the automobile salesman who is willing to extend you credit... Is he a bank? Of course he is! Are you able to lend out money? Yes, you are. Can you charge interest? Sure! You are a bank.

Can you lend out more money than you actually have? Probably not. However if you have a lot of money to qualify for FDIC.... ??

I don't know. I have never studied into it. I suppose you might find an insurance agent (bottomry/admiralty) who would regulate your risk management, license you and tell you when you are getting dangerous by raising your premiums etc.