Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: True Name or Legal Name

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I tend to avoid that term strawman. A person (in a law context) is a vehicle.
    Straw Man An individual who acts as a front for others who actually incur the expense and obtain the profit of a transaction.

Proper person, Lat. 'In ones own proper person.' To represent ones self without assistance at least 'on the record.' Often shortened to 'in pro per.' means that you are acting on your own behalf.

What the police officer is looking for at a traffic stop is competency and liability. The bonding for an average driver is the Driver License ($250 bail bond) which shows that you have passed both a written and driving test about the rules of the road and safety awareness. This is the criteria for any insurance company to cover the operator/driver in case of an accident. In Colorado if you are wealthy enough to post a $30K liquid bond you can drive without a DL or auto insurance. [Albeit police are probably trained to look for a DL anyway.]
    If you read the original statute (legislation) of your state, and federal statutes, a driver license ties you to the "Transportation Code" which is commercial in nature, to operate a "vehicle" in a "for hire" capacity to haul goods and persons for profit on the public roads. You don't need one to use a car to attend to your private everyday needs in non-commercial use. If Colorado requires a bond for use in non-commercial capacity, that is news to me. If its in the Transportation Code, then it is commercial use. Your state legislature can not combine commercial use code and non-commercial use code in the same legislation. That would render the whole thing null and void. Please specify the code so I can look it up.

One reason I want to rid myself of it is because it is actually a District of Columbia license, and by using it, you swore under oath you are a statutory "US citizen" and a "resident", and you gave the STATE power of attorney. If you are in a commercial "for hire" capacity, then yes, you need license, insurance, registration. If not, those are not required by law, and you are in a "full liability" position instead of the "limited liability" benefit the District of Columbia offers.

Paying for a car with lawful money and not registering it is an option many people choose. Your car became a "vehicle" when you first registered it and gave it to the STATE. Buy a used car and carry a notarized copy of the title, along with a copy of the bill of sale paid in lawful money and specify its use is private household goods. I drafted an Affidavit of Liberty to Use the Common Ways, for non-commercial private use of my household goods. Stay away from all the commercial terms: driver, operator, carrier, vehicle, motor vehicle, transportation, traffic, etc.

Everything associated will be in True Name.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Straw Man An individual who acts as a front for others who actually incur the expense and obtain the profit of a transaction.

Proper person, Lat. 'In ones own proper person.' To represent ones self without assistance at least 'on the record.' Often shortened to 'in pro per.' means that you are acting on your own behalf.
    Reference DUMMY - Blacks 5th Ed. CLICK HERE
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Reference DUMMY - Blacks 5th Ed. CLICK HERE
    Kevin Campbell Published May 19th, 2014

"PERSON. This word is applied to men, women and children, who are called natural persons. In law, man and person are not exactly-synonymous terms. Any human being is a man, whether he be a member of society or not, whatever may be the rank he holds, or whatever may be his age, sex, &c. A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 137. http://floridajail4judges.org/docume...or.person.html
    Couple of comments based on my own first hand research. Be careful with the word "person", as used in the statutes and codes. It never means what you think it means in everyday language. Go read the definitions sections in the original public law or statute. It is a legal fiction business entity egaging in interstate commerce, and you have agreed through a contract in most cases that you agree to waive rights and step in to that persona for a privilege. Person was sometimes defined differently in public law than the US codes to hide the fact it was defined in law as for a "resident alien" (a 14th Amendment citizen), and "individual" (public officer with income effectively connected to a trade or business and subject to the FIT). When "person" is defined as includes 5 different legal business entities, of which 1 of the 5 definitions is a "natural person", then that means the "natural person" is also a legal fiction business entity, and not a man/woman. That would be like defining a fruit as an apple, pear, peach, orange and a bottle. That would not pass the rules of statutory construction. In this case "natural person" would most likely be an "individual" which is defined above.

An example, when studying "firearms" laws, you come to realize that "person" inlcludes the legal fiction business entities like manufacturers, dealers, distributors, FFL's etc. and not any man or woman who has a right to keep and bear arms. In the intent of the legislation, it is clear it is not the intent to regulate the use for lawful purposes by man. Only business entities engaged in interstate commerce, and that definition only includes commerce between federal territories and other federal territories, and not between the 50 states of the union. So be cognizant and read definitions first, and sometimes they hide them where you least expect.

As for "human being", my suggestion is to stay away from that definition. Why you ask? Are you familiar with the man or other animals statutes, like Title 21 Food and Drugs Act? I also found one in my state law. Al Adask has done some good work on that and has first hand experience in court with it. A human being is a vertabrate animal, so it is just another animal. This is from the concept of evolution from apes etc. So if you believe in the Holy Bible, you may want to do some research before ever agreeing to be a "human being" and just go with what the Creator made you. http://adask.wordpress.com/category/...other-animals/

Grace and Peace

is it illegal to deface a operators licence? For instance writing on the front in permanent marker NOT ID.