Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Name:  Merrill_NameDefinition.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  39.1 KB

Name:  Merrill_Name_legal.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  11.6 KB

When you can perceive these two definitions as one, Grasshopper, you are ready to leave.

The uses of knowing this as knowledge are boundless! The transceiver utility of this Fossil of Thought - your true name will transform in proportion to your mastery of metaphysics.

I would suggest that you buy both an ID Card and a Passport from WSA (World Services Authority). Do not have your family or surname anywhere on either document. Also get a new driver license and traditional US Passport, both signed in your true name only. Clearly sign with your True Name as large and in plain upper and lower case letters clearly printed, not cursive. When out and about on foot for example do not bother with the US and State issued ID's. But while traveling out of country or operating a motor vehicle keep them as backup.

Identify yourself properly like Moxie advises above.

However try this out. I get this from an expert who has been studying many years in trust law. While driving keep the State's driver license card in your WSA Passport booklet. If you are stopped give the insurance card, vehicle Registration/Tax Receipt and WSA Passport to the officer saying,

If you would like, TAKE the Driver License Card from inside this Passport FOR YOUR USE. The Passport identifies me correctly David Merrill and please notice on the driver license that is how I signed my name. I carry the driver license for proving competency only, that I have passed the testing and that this insurance policy will cover liability in case of an accident.

In the case of an accident however, I would be comfortable to bypass all that and simply produce the driver license card as that would mean I am making the initial insurance claim roadside.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images