Moxie: Many thanks. Your answer to question 1 was my assumption, but I wanted to hear it from another. That answer is why I wanted to clarify and make sure I comprehend its use. I want to establish my use of True Name, John Henry, after rescinding my "this state" DL. It is the last govco ID I have to deal with.

When establishing John Henry, I noticed David Merrill does not use David-Merrill, so I take it people who want to use the family name use John-Henry Doe or John-Henry: Doe.

Question: if ever filling out a form or application, Do you enter John Henry in the First Name box? Or John in First Name, and Henry in Middle Name, and leave Last Name blank? If the other party asks why you don't have a Last Name, what is your response? Something like "I don't have a Last Name, I have a family name, but it is not required for me to use because it is not my True Name."

David, thanks for your response (and your research on this board)
Re: your law dictionary references to Name and Legal Name:
1) it doesn't apply to me because I am not any of the legal entities it describes.
2) The Legal Name involves the term "legal" which by legal definition involves a trust relationship, legal/equitable title. I am not aware, and have never been provided full disclosure and knowledge that use of the name given to me by my parents at my nativity is an instrument binding me to a trust obligation to perform for any 3rd party. To do so by any 3rd party would be constructive fraud.

RE: Passport
1) I reviewed the web site for the WSA, I am just not comfortable with their statements re: World Government, World Citizen, declaration of being a "human being". I am expressly not a "human being". That goes against what God created.
2) I ran across another org that is Biblical in nature and fits my standing. They do passports, DL, and even car titling/registration/plates. They get your title and registration out of the beast computer system, and transfer it to the Church record. See http://www.embassyofheaven.org/ and select driver license, then enter id number 1713146. That is an example of how one could verify ones driver license or car registration if checking on one who is pulled over. I can defend that position as a Christian and witness to the world at the same time, ...praise the Lord!