Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: True Name or Legal Name

Monumental: In Search of America's National Treasure (2012)

Gives us a clear view of how the early founders of our country thought.

Whether we portray the uprising of the gladiators in Spartacus or in The Gladiator, or in the French Revolution we observe that none of these revolts resulted in lasting liberty.

Those in revolt had no higher law (God’s Law) to appeal and no system to put in place to keep one of their own from rising to enslave the people.

The largest figure, Faith, is 36 feet tall and weighs 180 tons by itself. Faith, holding a Bible, stands atop a granite column facing toward Plymouth Harbor and England.

The eight-sided column features four buttresses with seated 15-foot-tall allegorical figures.

The north face features a representation of Morality, a woman holding a tablet bearing the beginning of the Ten Commandments, “I am the Lord thy God.”

The west face depicts Law, a man holding a book. Law is flanked by smaller figures depicting justice and mercy.

The east face features a representation of Liberty, a seated warrior with a sword in his right arm and a broken chain in his left. He is flanked by depictions of peace and tyranny, symbolizing the defeat of tyranny and the resulting peace.

Education graces the south face with a woman pointing to a book in her lap. Representations of wisdom and youth flank Education’s throne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIIq...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Chex; 07-07-14 at 01:32 PM.

Moxie: Many thanks. Your answer to question 1 was my assumption, but I wanted to hear it from another. That answer is why I wanted to clarify and make sure I comprehend its use. I want to establish my use of True Name, John Henry, after rescinding my "this state" DL. It is the last govco ID I have to deal with.

When establishing John Henry, I noticed David Merrill does not use David-Merrill, so I take it people who want to use the family name use John-Henry Doe or John-Henry: Doe.

Question: if ever filling out a form or application, Do you enter John Henry in the First Name box? Or John in First Name, and Henry in Middle Name, and leave Last Name blank? If the other party asks why you don't have a Last Name, what is your response? Something like "I don't have a Last Name, I have a family name, but it is not required for me to use because it is not my True Name."

David, thanks for your response (and your research on this board)
    Re: your law dictionary references to Name and Legal Name:
    1) it doesn't apply to me because I am not any of the legal entities it describes.
    2) The Legal Name involves the term "legal" which by legal definition involves a trust relationship, legal/equitable title. I am not aware, and have never been provided full disclosure and knowledge that use of the name given to me by my parents at my nativity is an instrument binding me to a trust obligation to perform for any 3rd party. To do so by any 3rd party would be constructive fraud.

RE: Passport
    1) I reviewed the web site for the WSA, I am just not comfortable with their statements re: World Government, World Citizen, declaration of being a "human being". I am expressly not a "human being". That goes against what God created.
    2) I ran across another org that is Biblical in nature and fits my standing. They do passports, DL, and even car titling/registration/plates. They get your title and registration out of the beast computer system, and transfer it to the Church record. See http://www.embassyofheaven.org/ and select driver license, then enter id number 1713146. That is an example of how one could verify ones driver license or car registration if checking on one who is pulled over. I can defend that position as a Christian and witness to the world at the same time, ...praise the Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Moxie: Many thanks. Your answer to question 1 was my assumption, but I wanted to hear it from another. That answer is why I wanted to clarify and make sure I comprehend its use. I want to establish my use of True Name, John Henry, after rescinding my "this state" DL. It is the last govco ID I have to deal with.
    It strikes me that all the bonding speculated upon the STRAWMAN is mythical. I often post a Canadian response to a similar inquiry about the value of a birth certificate.

When establishing John Henry, I noticed David Merrill does not use David-Merrill, so I take it people who want to use the family name use John-Henry Doe or John-Henry: Doe.
    My parents never inserted a hyphen.

Question: if ever filling out a form or application, Do you enter John Henry in the First Name box? Or John in First Name, and Henry in Middle Name, and leave Last Name blank? If the other party asks why you don't have a Last Name, what is your response? Something like "I don't have a Last Name, I have a family name, but it is not required for me to use because it is not my True Name."
    If I am filling out the form or application I usually put David Merrill as my name and none for the Last Name. If somebody else is filling out a form or application I might let them assume Merrill is my Last Name. I have been doing that for years and there are never problems as I pretty will stay away from forms and applications except of course computer forms on necessary fields.

I made a purchase in a Christian bookstore and the girl offered me savings in the future if I became a Member. I like savings so we began. I let her presume Merrill was my last name and gave her 123-4567 and 123 Any Street... She cleared her screen, refusing me Membership and was obviously put out that I would lie to her.

So in return for savings, my Information must be of value to the Christian bookstore chain? Interesting!

David, thanks for your response (and your research on this board)

Re: your law dictionary references to Name and Legal Name:

1) it doesn't apply to me because I am not any of the legal entities it describes.

2) The Legal Name involves the term "legal" which by legal definition involves a trust relationship, legal/equitable title. I am not aware, and have never been provided full disclosure and knowledge that use of the name given to me by my parents at my nativity is an instrument binding me to a trust obligation to perform for any 3rd party. To do so by any 3rd party would be constructive fraud.
    You are welcome!

1) Yes. You are a man, or woman like any and all of us.

2) Yes again. Forging a trust relationship is indeed constructive fraud. The Christian bookstore chain would likely forge an agreement that they can directly advertise by mail and phone, plus even sell my Information to other paying parties.

RE: Passport

1) I reviewed the web site for the WSA, I am just not comfortable with their statements re: World Government, World Citizen, declaration of being a "human being". I am expressly not a "human being". That goes against what God created.

The WSA is a very useful tool in avoiding the presumption of Noachide Law. There are several methods to establish the Noachide (resident) through nakar/nokriy (foreigner/stranger) but the WSA primarily targets refugees all around the world who need a Passport to get out of the primary nation of refuge. Ergo "World Citizen" under UN Charter. Therefore it is typical for the Applicant to have no (residential) Address. But here I should not bother offending, but simply point out that Christians definitely fall into Noachide Law, as Paul testified before the Sanhedrin to teaching it to the early church in Asia Minor:

Act_15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Act_15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Act_21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.

2) I ran across another org that is Biblical in nature and fits my standing. They do passports, DL, and even car titling/registration/plates. They get your title and registration out of the beast computer system, and transfer it to the Church record. See http://www.embassyofheaven.org/ and select driver license, then enter id number 1713146. That is an example of how one could verify ones driver license or car registration if checking on one who is pulled over. I can defend that position as a Christian and witness to the world at the same time, ...praise the Lord!
    What the police officer is looking for at a traffic stop is competency and liability. The bonding for an average driver is the Driver License ($250 bail bond) which shows that you have passed both a written and driving test about the rules of the road and safety awareness. This is the criteria for any insurance company to cover the operator/driver in case of an accident. In Colorado if you are wealthy enough to post a $30K liquid bond you can drive without a DL or auto insurance. [Albeit police are probably trained to look for a DL anyway.]

Without investigating the Embassy of Heaven I doubt that they pay out any money whenever their clients get into accidents. I will take a look at the example however.

Try to view this from a trained police officer's perspective. Unless the Embassy of Heaven is posting a bond - which involves Posting the Bond, there is no liability for an accident. What I am saying is that this cyber-documentation shows no competency and would have to say something about: The Embassy assures $30,000 liquidity bond in the event Paul John Hansen is involved in an accident while operating a motor vehicle.

This kind of verification would in my opinion function well with a liquidity bond showing the $30K set aside in a bank for example.

P.S. This smacks of the Republics a few years back:

Name:  travelwarrant.jpg
Views: 1385
Size:  69.8 KB

James Timothy TURNER (Tim Turner) is still in prison last I heard. One best understand this precept about posting bond before venturing out on the roadways trying to convince the World that Jesus will pay for mending a broken arm, should you bump a child off his bicycle.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-08-14 at 08:12 PM.

Names imply a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Names imply a relationship.
    As in Christian or given name or names.

Furthermore:

Name:  nameinagent.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  112.2 KB

As in Christian or given name or names.

Furthermore:

Name:  nameinagent.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  112.2 KB

P.S. You might enjoy this WSA Passport!

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    .... accidentally appearing and being the surety for their strawman’s name ....
    I tend to avoid that term strawman.

A person (in a law context) is a vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

I have experienced an attorney telling me three times "I have no trust in you". I comprehend that simplicity. Meaning "we don't have a special relationship".

One might benefit but not be a beneficiary. Putting on my "king hat" I see the following:

Phm 1:10 I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:
    Phm 1:11 Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:
    Phm 1:12 Whom I have sent again: thou therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:
    Phm 1:13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in thy stead he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel:
    Phm 1:14 But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post

Yeah I know.

Is this like "Don't say stewardess. Say flight attendant!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Doskias View Post
    Is the suffix part of your true name or legal name?
    From my studies, it is not part of the given name.

Maybe I can find the pdf where I read that....
    Last edited by Moxie; 07-15-14 at 04:01 AM.