Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Cracking the Code Failure - Doreen Indicted

I understand that. I can't help what the IRS says. It CLEARLY states that Brushaber says the 16th authorized a direct unapportioned tax. Google "the truth about frivolous tax arguments" and scroll to the "some say the 16th amendment does not authorize a direct yet unapportioned tax" and see for yourself. I understand it is an indirect tax. I can't help what the IRS claims to understand. I can also find places where they say it is an indirect tax under Article 1 Section 8. They are, you might say, schizophrenic

Food for thought:

Article 44 of the Massachusetts Constitution, ratified in 1915

”Full power and authority are hereby given and granted to the general court to impose and levy a tax on income in the manner hereinafter provided. Such tax may be at different rates upon income derived from different classes of property, but shall be levied at a uniform rate throughout the commonwealth upon incomes derived from the same class of property. The general court may tax INCOME NOT DERIVED FROM PROPERTY at a lower rate than INCOME DERIVED FROM PROPERTY, and may grant reasonable exemptions and abatements. Any class of property the income from which is taxed under the provisions of this article may be exempted from the imposition and levying of proportional and reasonable assessments, rates and taxes as at present authorized by the constitution. This article shall not be construed to limit the power of the general court to impose and levy reasonable duties and excises.” (emphasis in caps added by me)

PART THE FIRST
    A Declaration of the Rights of the Inhabitants of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Article I. All men are born free and equal, and have certain natural, essential, and unalienable rights; among which may be reckoned the right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties; that of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property; in fine, that of seeking and obtaining their safety and happiness.

If it is unalienable, it can't be taxed.

ManOntheLand
    Contract trumps law. Contracts confer benefits in exchange for obligations. The only relevant "rights" to the court are "contractual" rights per the terms of the contract. The confusion arises from presuming Doreen is in a court of public law. She is in a court of private law jurisdiction to decide if she violated previously established private law terms and conditions (i.e the orders of the court which she is charged with being in contempt of.) It appears that she has indeed violated those terms. However, it also appears that she is unaware of any contract, which means that no contract was actually formed. But until she makes this argument, the Court will silently presume the contract exists and hold her liable.

Doreen entered into a contractual relationship with the court that ended up ordering her to file tax returns a certain way. She entered into that contract when she answered the complaint originally filed against her. Appearance perfects jurisdiction in a federal court. By appearing before it, Doreen gave that court permission to exercise its equity jurisdiction to make orders binding upon her and the other party. Those orders (and the Court's jurisdiction) presume and depend upon already existing taxpayer obligations, such as filing an accurate reporting of income received. As far as I can tell, Pete and Doreen never disputed the amount of FRN's transferred to them. They only made legal arguments that such transfers were not "wages" and/or "income". The Court clearly did not see things their way.

Doreen and Pete insist on arguing the law when the contract they unknowingly entered into makes the public law irrelevant as far as their cases are concerned.

If you want access to your common law rights, the last place you want to be is in a Federal Court with regard to an income tax matter. I understand the feelings of outrage, but it is misplaced.

The real value of this case I think is to make very clear that you have no common law rights in the Federal Court. There is hardly a better way to illustrate that point than for a Court to order someone to testify a certain way on their tax return and to send that person to prison for failing to comply. From there, one should make an effort to understand how and when one waived one's common law rights. Instead Pete and Doreen beat their heads against the wall, insist upon their interpretation of the law, and whine and complain about judicial corruption, just as many have done before them.

The Supreme Court ruled in Brady v. United States that waivers of rights must be voluntary, as well as knowing intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the likely consequences. I am sure Doreen (and Pete for that matter) did not voluntarily waive any common law rights, or knowingly enter a contract constituting a waiver of such rights. However, this defense will be unavailable to them until they get a grip on the real rules of the game they are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    Contract trumps law. Contracts confer benefits in exchange for obligations. The only relevant "rights" to the court are "contractual" rights per the terms of the contract.
    If this is true then their right under the 6th amendment has been violated, specifically the right "...to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation." The secret contract would then have to be brought into evidence.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    The secret contract would then have to be brought into evidence.
    Once you file an income, the contract is formed.
    You REGISTERED.

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    If this is true then their right under the 6th amendment has been violated, specifically the right "...to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation." The secret contract would then have to be brought into evidence.
    They were no doubt asked in Court if they "understand the charges" against them. If they answered yes, then their 6TH Amendment rights have not been violated, and there is no need to bring any contract into evidence. The Court presumes you know what you are doing. If you say you understand the charges, you have nothing to complain about.

You are correct that they have a right to know the nature and cause of the accusation. This is exactly why the judge asks if you understand the charges. Obviously one should NOT say that one understands the charges in Court if one does not understand the nature and cause of the accusation. Saying one does not understand the charges, and demanding a full explanation of the nature and cause may force the contractual obligation to be explicitly discussed, or for the case to be dismissed (to avoid any risk of exposing the way this all really works to the public).

The problem with Pete and Doreen is that they think they do understand the charges, because they think they are dealing with a court of law. Pete seems to remain baffled to this day by the amount of things the prosecution was not required to prove at his trial. He chooses to believe this is due to brazen judicial corruption, but it makes far more sense that the court is following special rules that allow for silent judicial notice of presumed facts, so the judge does not have to risk liability by doing anything illegal.

Likewise, it seems absurd and outrageous for a court to dictate someone's testimony by court order. But it makes far more sense that Doreen is presumed to have agreed to waive her rights and accepted the obligation to follow the Court's orders. As a presumed surety for the U.S. debt, Doreen's obligations trump her rights. She had additional obligations imposed on her by the Court that made the orders for her to stop filing CTC style returns. She appears to have violated those additional obligations.

What if they only thought that they understood, but now they see the light?
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

They do not care if you understand the charges, you can stand in court and tell them you don't and they keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by David Lyn View Post
    They do not care if you understand the charges, you can stand in court and tell them you don't and they keep going.
    that's because you have no standing.