Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cracking the Code Failure - Doreen Indicted

Doreen's motion to dismiss has been posted.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Is our illustrious government allowed to suborn perjury? I sincerely hope not!

bobbinville
    I think that what the government is saying is that Doreen has no legal basis for believing that she is filing correct returns, and that while she may still truly believe that she is filing correct, CtC-educated returns, she is legally barred from doing so unless she can enunciate a legal basis for convincing the government otherwise. That's the way that the court system works, my friends; and unless you can set forth a compelling legal argument during your appeal, you are going to lose, no matter how fervently you may believe in CtC or anything else. You may believe that the courts have been consistently wrong on CtC; but unless you can convince them otherwise, you are going to pay the price. Pete did; and it looks like Doreen will do that as well.

What country is this? I thought it was America. I thought we lived under the rule of law. "Ve vill tell you vhat to believe!" No legal basis? You could say that, if you did not read the motion.

JohnnyCash
    Kudos to Mrs. Hendrickson for standing up for what she believes in!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbinville View Post
    I think that what the government is saying is that Doreen has no legal basis for believing that she is filing correct returns, and that while she may still truly believe that she is filing correct, CtC-educated returns, she is legally barred from doing so unless she can enunciate a legal basis for convincing the government otherwise. That's the way that the court system works, my friends; and unless you can set forth a compelling legal argument during your appeal, you are going to lose, no matter how fervently you may believe in CtC or anything else. You may believe that the courts have been consistently wrong on CtC; but unless you can convince them otherwise, you are going to pay the price. Pete did; and it looks like Doreen will do that as well.
    Bobbinville, do you have some experience with how the court system works? The option to redeem lawful money is a compelling legal argument that worked for me (6 years running, thank you) and countless others here. I note your fearmongering but can tell you I did not lose & I have not paid the price for standing up to the banking cartel running this country. Your threats are empty.

bobbinville
    I assure you that I am well familiar with how our court system works. As for the rest of your post -- I didn't come on here to stir up trouble or get into debates; so I'll just say that I disagree with you and leave it at that.

bobbinville
    Well, you can believe that Jennifer Lopez is your lawful wedded wife, but that doesn't make her your wife. Likewise, Doreen can believe in the principles of CtC; but unless a court rules in her favor, that law is what the courts say it is, like it or not. The courts are essentially saying to her "you can believe X, but the law requires you to submit a tax return based on Y." She doesn't have to like it, and no one expects her to like it; but when a court tells her to file a tax return according to certain standards, and she insists that she can't do that because she doesn't believe that the court is correct, she is asking for trouble.

It's not what's in the motion that's important; it's what's in the court's decision that's important.

JohnnyCash
    You are none too happy with Doreen, myself, nor anyone standing up to the IRS, are you?

I think I hear crickets...

bobbinville
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    You are none too happy with Doreen, myself, nor anyone standing up to the IRS, are you?
    Whatever floats your boat, Johnny. If you want to do so in a way which, like Doreen's way, is guaranteed to fail. go right ahead. Doreen can believe that the IRS and the courts are wrong, wrong, wrong when they reject a CtC-educated return; but unless she can come up with a way to make an appellate court see that her position is correct, she is going to lose again, and suffer in the process. The IRS and the courts are telling her that she has no legal basis for believing as she does; so unless she can convince them otherwise, she has as much of a chance to prevail, in this proceeding, as the Houston Astros have of winning the rest of the games in their season and sweeping their way to a World Series championship.

You don't have to like that; but that's the cold, hard way it is. I have no objection whatsoever to anyone standing up to the IRS; but I have little sympathy for someone who keeps on repeating the same old mistakes.