Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Cracking the Code Failure - Doreen Indicted

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post

I don't know whether Doreen complied with the court orders or not. I know the IRS frowns upon any additions or modifications to the perjury statement that constitute a negation. Referring to her own testimony as perjury is very likely to result in the return being considered a nullity, as though no return was filed. This is how Wesley Snipes ended up being convicted for willful failure to file, by negating the perjury statement.
    Let me offer a possible solution. The court wants certain testimony, then go ahead and declare her incompetent, then let IRS fill out the form, forge her signature on it, and let the fed pay the bill. They could then claim victory.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    Let me offer a possible solution. The court wants certain testimony, then go ahead and declare her incompetent, then let IRS fill out the form, forge her signature on it, and let the fed pay the bill. They could then claim victory.
    If you are suggesting the conduct of the IRS is ridiculous, I agree with you. IRS could have just audited Doreen's returns and recalculated her tax bills. But they obviously want to grandstand, probably in an effort to discourage Pete Hendrickson (since he has not given up on spreading his CTC dogma despite going to prison himself) by going after his wife.

JohnnyCash
    I wonder why none of the lawyers here will admit they are attorneys? If I make it through law school I might be the first.

Pete has done a great and valuable thing by digging into the tax code, discovering it really has a narrow focus, but misapplied by the priesthood to things it shouldn't. And then he bravely shared that by authoring books. I applaud him for that. It's unfortunate he isn't open to the notion of a tax on currency issued by a federal instrumentality (Federal Reserve bank). You know the railroads were determined a federal instrumentality and gains from railroad investments are taxable. The combination of Pete's Cracking the Code and David Merrill's redeeming lawful money has been a 6-year winner for me.

30 minute video - Unlearning the Income Tax with Peter Hendrickson
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-13-13 at 12:24 AM.

ManOntheLand
    I would admit to such if I were a lawyer, Johnny Cash. I guess I should be flattered by your repeated accusation. I am an informal student of the law, but I do take my study very seriously.

I learned much from Pete's work and agree with your take on him overall. I also learned a lot from Pete's criminal trial. It is unfortunate he is closed minded about the way the court system really works as well as the remedy we discuss here. It was the feeling of "just one more piece missing from the puzzle" that led me here. I am grateful for Pete for shedding light on such a big part of that puzzle.

Goldi
    I contend that no contract was actually formed...

Oh really? Because a contract was formed with a W-4 creating a W-2 or a W-9 creating a 1099. Which one was it for Doreen?

Goldi
    And all of the blathering and whining and nonsense is NOT GOING TO CHANGE A GOD DAMNED THING.

ManOntheLand
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    I contend that no contract was actually formed...

Oh really? Because a contract was formed with a W-4 creating a W-2 or a W-9 creating a 1099. Which one was it for Doreen?
    I contend that no contract was actually formed. There is a presumed contract only. The fact people do not know there is any contract being formed is exactly my basis for saying no contract was actually formed.

Waivers of rights must not only be voluntary, but must be knowing intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the likely consequences, per U.S. Supreme Court in Brady v. United States.

For a contract to actually be formed (as opposed to mere presumption of a contract) there must be a meeting of the minds, intent to be bound, consideration, and most basic of all, DISCLOSURE THAT A CONTRACT IS BEING FORMED and a VOLUNTARY EXERCISE OF ONE'S FREE WILL TO ENTER INTO THE CONTRACT.

If you really had a choice explicitly offered to you, who would voluntary elect to receive Federal reserve credit in lieu of lawful money? Who would agree to convert his right to work and be paid tax free for his labor into a taxable privilege?

Economic duress, no practical alternative, absence of consideration and no disclosure whatsoever. Any one of these conditions may render any presumed contract voidable. However, the party presumed to be obligated has to first recognize that they are being presumed to be under contract, and then challenge that presumption.

In Doreen's case, a presumed contract will stand unless and until she recognizes that the Court presumes a contractual obligation exists (as opposed to obligation conferred by public law).
    Last edited by ManOntheLand; 07-13-13 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    The combination of Pete's Cracking the Code and David Merrill's redeeming lawful money has been a 6-year winner for me.
    Your 6 and my 2 makes 8, anyone else? Please add your years to the scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    And all of the blathering and whining and nonsense is NOT GOING TO CHANGE A GOD DAMNED THING.
    Let me suggest that you find your happiness elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    forge her signature on it,

no signature is needed,
    better not to sign, no perjury,