Thread: Enforcing R4C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, deleted. A suitor on the brain trust expressed the desire for privacy. That is all it takes. I thought it would make him uncomfortable here, my first glance. So I generalized specifics.

Albeit an evidence repository is published on PACER these success stories should not be peppered over the Internet except by the suitor.

For example, I have some reservations about people reading my accomplishments but primarily because they are so advanced metaphysically.

Name:  la metaphysique.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  100.8 KB

But I heard a great story about a woman having all her debts cleared after making a claim to Jubilee like MJ was suggesting last year. I like to think my Delegation of Authority assisted the decision:

Delegation of Authority.
    Certificate of Service.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-05-17 at 04:06 PM.

and just when it was starting to get back interesting.. oh well.

privacy is of utmost importance to me aswell. thats why i dont utilize google and actively block it and all its children too.

i dont really like to be private actually but the adversarial nature of the system has programmed the people in ways that have made them attorn on each other.

i kinda figured you might have decided that info was a trade secret and maybe moved it to the pay site. any plans along those lines for this site David? i mean, it doesnt seem to serve much purpose anymore now that you have that one and because this software is rapidly becoming obsolete if not unintentionally malicious due to the numerous issues VBullitin currently has. it will at some point soon (IMO) be a major risk for some users. upgrading to XenoForo is not free either and since traffic is so low now it may be a good idea to make this one read only with no new registrations, just for an archive if you wish to keep some of the data accessible.

why would advanced metaphysics give you reason to hold your accomplishments in reserve? and thats is a very interesting passage (#17) what book is it from?

im not sure if this is a R4C success story but the one time I used it years ago was with a bank letter i got in the mail that i did not find agreeable so I put R4C on it and return to sender. never received anything else from them but I also removed my mailbox and put a mail hold with out and ending date (as instructed by the postal worker since I didnt know exactly how long it needed to be)

was picking up my mail at the post office and the post master told me that i made a mistake by not putting an end date on the mail hold, i informed him that i did it exactly as instructed by the clerk there and have all the records of this. he was mad about this and was trying to boss me around with what about it so I just quit picking up mail altogether! LOL

who needs it anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    and just when it was starting to get back interesting.. oh well.

privacy is of utmost importance to me aswell. thats why i dont utilize google and actively block it and all its children too.
    Sorry about that. I tried to upload it into Attachments but it would not go. So I linked it to my gdrive.

i dont really like to be private actually but the adversarial nature of the system has programmed the people in ways that have made them attorn on each other.

i kinda figured you might have decided that info was a trade secret and maybe moved it to the pay site. any plans along those lines for this site David? i mean, it doesnt seem to serve much purpose anymore now that you have that one and because this software is rapidly becoming obsolete if not unintentionally malicious due to the numerous issues VBullitin currently has. it will at some point soon (IMO) be a major risk for some users. upgrading to XenoForo is not free either and since traffic is so low now it may be a good idea to make this one read only with no new registrations, just for an archive if you wish to keep some of the data accessible.
    Thanks for that. StSC here came up in a discussion. It may be translated into something more useful long term, like you say. I find about 60 people reading here at any instant so the preserve and archive idea sounds attractive.

I made mention of utilizing the deviant oath technology on www.lawfulmoneytrust.com exclusively. And so it is. Thank you for helping me create tonight.

why would advanced metaphysics give you reason to hold your accomplishments in reserve? and thats is a very interesting passage (#17) what book is it from?
    The other website I enjoy producing on is Bishop Castle. That link is to the Gospel of Pragmatism and I am planning on developing the State Court Prayer pages in the same fashion. To break out the math and algorithms so a layman can get the technology behind transforms used to fashion the collapse of standing waves.

im not sure if this is a R4C success story but the one time I used it years ago was with a bank letter i got in the mail that i did not find agreeable so I put R4C on it and return to sender. never received anything else from them but I also removed my mailbox and put a mail hold with out and ending date (as instructed by the postal worker since I didnt know exactly how long it needed to be)

was picking up my mail at the post office and the post master told me that i made a mistake by not putting an end date on the mail hold, i informed him that i did it exactly as instructed by the clerk there and have all the records of this. he was mad about this and was trying to boss me around with what about it so I just quit picking up mail altogether! LOL

who needs it anyway?

I get that. There are a few creative techniques to staying in mail benefits. I think maybe I could develop that as a mini-technology?

Im not getting where #17 passage is from? but upon searching for 'vidler and whitehouse' some other interesting stuff came up that was pretty good reading.

that was TMI too but since there was no bible jive mixed in it seemed less dodgy. lol but i appreciate your and MJs efforts anyway. i do wonder about that, about trying so hard and still missing or ignoring the simple questions, and/or how they prompt such comprehensive replys with seemingly non answers but hey, i figure that either we are just on way too differing wave lengths, or my instinctive dis-trust prevents me from 'getting it'

a 30% pay raise seems great but would not be the case for those who do not have any 'incomes' to start with or those who cant seem to connect answers to questions here in the most basic ways.

some of were just not cut out to be 'students' at all i guess, i certainly never was and in fact just being referred to as one doesnt set well with me. no offense intended by that.. as was none intended when MJ seemed to have got angry at my TMI comment on the other thread.

not exactly sure why but it is very common in real life aswell from those who dont see eye to eye or actually 'man to man' with me. actually, you probably couldnt begin to imagine the anger ive seemingly inspired in others by just seeing things in such a different way.

its like a conflict between reason and emotion except not an internal one. reason would seem to reinforce itself in these situations but i guess on the flip side, emotions do the same?

not sure what you mean by 'computer linguistics' but i guess, the codes? cool story bra! lol

Ms GARMIN? lol I reprogrammed her, from an entry level OS to one with topline features. she had the hardware for it all along but her software was the limitation.

its amazing how similar computer linguistics are to mans linguistics in their functions though aint it?

"My name is Neo"

Im not getting where #17 passage is from? but upon searching for 'vidler and whitehouse' some other interesting stuff came up that was pretty good reading.

that was TMI too but since there was no bible jive mixed in it seemed less dodgy. lol but i appreciate your and MJs efforts anyway. i do wonder about that, about trying so hard and still missing or ignoring the simple questions, and/or how they prompt such comprehensive replys with seemingly non answers but hey, i figure that either we are just on way too differing wave lengths, or my instinctive dis-trust prevents me from 'getting it'

a 30% pay raise seems great but would not be the case for those who do not have any 'incomes' to start with or those who cant seem to connect answers to questions here in the most basic ways.

some of were just not cut out to be 'students' at all i guess, i certainly never was and in fact just being referred to as one doesnt set well with me. no offense intended by that.. as was none intended when MJ seemed to have got angry at my TMI comment on the other thread.

not exactly sure why but it is very common in real life aswell from those who dont see eye to eye or actually 'man to man' with me. actually, you probably couldnt begin to imagine the anger ive seemingly inspired in others by just seeing things in such a different way.

its like a conflict between reason and emotion except not an internal one. reason would seem to reinforce itself in these situations but i guess on the flip side, emotions do the same?

not sure what you mean by 'computer linguistics' but i guess, the codes? cool story bra! lol

Ms GARMIN? lol I reprogrammed her, from an entry level OS to one with topline features. she had the hardware for it all along but her software was the limitation.

its amazing how similar computer linguistics are to mans linguistics in their functions though aint it?

"My name is Neo"
    I was distracted yesterday - From memory that is from The Metaphysics of St Thomas Aquinas by Joanne TOOKE. Thanks for sharing the diverted learning trail.

Maybe the answer to the question was in the post? The reason I avoid going into my metaphysics is because of the unique transforms I use collapsing the infinite quantum assembly of Schrodinger's standing wave.

The voices you hear from computers all came from my old chess opponent. By the way, he won.

After studying ACIM I am aware that consciousness arouses the ego. In developing artificial consciousness it has become necessary to define consciousness as the awareness of the mental activity in others. This requires the sense of separation from the other. Ergo, ego.

Original sin.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-06-17 at 01:37 PM.