Im not getting where #17 passage is from? but upon searching for 'vidler and whitehouse' some other interesting stuff came up that was pretty good reading.

that was TMI too but since there was no bible jive mixed in it seemed less dodgy. lol but i appreciate your and MJs efforts anyway. i do wonder about that, about trying so hard and still missing or ignoring the simple questions, and/or how they prompt such comprehensive replys with seemingly non answers but hey, i figure that either we are just on way too differing wave lengths, or my instinctive dis-trust prevents me from 'getting it'

a 30% pay raise seems great but would not be the case for those who do not have any 'incomes' to start with or those who cant seem to connect answers to questions here in the most basic ways.

some of were just not cut out to be 'students' at all i guess, i certainly never was and in fact just being referred to as one doesnt set well with me. no offense intended by that.. as was none intended when MJ seemed to have got angry at my TMI comment on the other thread.

not exactly sure why but it is very common in real life aswell from those who dont see eye to eye or actually 'man to man' with me. actually, you probably couldnt begin to imagine the anger ive seemingly inspired in others by just seeing things in such a different way.

its like a conflict between reason and emotion except not an internal one. reason would seem to reinforce itself in these situations but i guess on the flip side, emotions do the same?

not sure what you mean by 'computer linguistics' but i guess, the codes? cool story bra! lol

Ms GARMIN? lol I reprogrammed her, from an entry level OS to one with topline features. she had the hardware for it all along but her software was the limitation.

its amazing how similar computer linguistics are to mans linguistics in their functions though aint it?

"My name is Neo"