Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Enforcing R4C

  1. #41
    Genius + the Father's wisdom = Supreme genius!

    Reminds me of way back when a kind hearted gent shared with me a notice he has sent to a county judge in which he received satisfaction from. -Not related to R4C nor oaths of office but he did CC the State Attorney General whom is the defacto STATE OF... chief law enforcement officer

  2. #42
    I see your latest Clerk instruction is shorter, with lines like "These are evidence if this presenter ..." edited out.

    Anyway, speaking of enforcement ... In early 2014 I got a parking ticket which was promptly R4C'd back to the presenter. The city sent a letter in response (R4C'd) that included this line:

    Name:  cityparkingltr[1].jpg
Views: 131
Size:  37.5 KB

    There was never any hearing and I never paid the citation. Fast forward to today, I'm on the city website where you can check all outstanding tickets issued to the Plate#. The unpaid bill is still there yet I have since done both things they threatened would not be allowed. The registered owner's driver license and registration have been renewed without any problem several times.
    Last edited by lorne; 04-20-17 at 11:08 PM.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I see your latest Clerk instruction is shorter, with lines like "These are evidence if this presenter ..." edited out.

    Anyway, speaking of enforcement ... In early 2014 I got a parking ticket which was promptly R4C'd back to the presenter. The city sent a letter in response (R4C'd) that included this line:

    Name:  cityparkingltr[1].jpg
Views: 131
Size:  37.5 KB

    There was never any hearing and I never paid the citation. Fast forward to today, I'm on the city website where you can check all outstanding tickets issued to the Plate#. The unpaid bill is still there yet I have since done both things they threatened would not be allowed. The registered owner's driver license and registration have been renewed without any problem several times.
    That seems to be the nature of the admiralty. Affidavit and Rebuttal. The newer clerk instruction is contemplating garnishment of the Secretary in his hat as US Governor for the International Monetary Fund. You might print out the document and R4C but send the original Red R4C to MNUCHIN and ORDER that the slur against the vehicle/registered owner be taken down off the Internet.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Moxie;

    I have spent a couple years Rectifying the Judiciary utilizing four evidence repositories. Though in transition yet, I am attaching the more recent evolution - Notifying the President and contemplating garnishment of the Secretary's salary.

    As suitors and others notify the President and Secretary as principal pressure to honor Refusal for Cause should become more recognizable.
    Impressive! Really does go all the way to the top, doesn't it -- gives more oomph to R4C-ing parking tickets, lol
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain

  5. #45
    Franco, David, & Lornes posts within the last few days gone missing (erased?)

  6. #46
    200 guests daily all transparent appearances of simply forming a record With potentially any success are hard fought with or without Davids help that said, its a balanced battle with r4c Franco is willing too accept a perplexing and exhausted attempt .If only too engage Davids help that i personally hope makes the difference .A service and its challenging outcome as any concerned Suitor wants Evidence of success Franco is as transparent as it gets good luck with this one David.Many guests are potential Suitors and Franco,s experience is not unique and either is its failures.

  7. #47
    Yes, deleted. A suitor on the brain trust expressed the desire for privacy. That is all it takes. I thought it would make him uncomfortable here, my first glance. So I generalized specifics.

    Albeit an evidence repository is published on PACER these success stories should not be peppered over the Internet except by the suitor.


    For example, I have some reservations about people reading my accomplishments but primarily because they are so advanced metaphysically.


    Name:  la metaphysique.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  100.8 KB


    But I heard a great story about a woman having all her debts cleared after making a claim to Jubilee like MJ was suggesting last year. I like to think my Delegation of Authority assisted the decision:

    Delegation of Authority.
    Certificate of Service.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-05-17 at 04:06 PM.

  8. #48
    and just when it was starting to get back interesting.. oh well.

    privacy is of utmost importance to me aswell. thats why i dont utilize google and actively block it and all its children too.

    i dont really like to be private actually but the adversarial nature of the system has programmed the people in ways that have made them attorn on each other.

    i kinda figured you might have decided that info was a trade secret and maybe moved it to the pay site. any plans along those lines for this site David? i mean, it doesnt seem to serve much purpose anymore now that you have that one and because this software is rapidly becoming obsolete if not unintentionally malicious due to the numerous issues VBullitin currently has. it will at some point soon (IMO) be a major risk for some users. upgrading to XenoForo is not free either and since traffic is so low now it may be a good idea to make this one read only with no new registrations, just for an archive if you wish to keep some of the data accessible.


    why would advanced metaphysics give you reason to hold your accomplishments in reserve? and thats is a very interesting passage (#17) what book is it from?


    im not sure if this is a R4C success story but the one time I used it years ago was with a bank letter i got in the mail that i did not find agreeable so I put R4C on it and return to sender. never received anything else from them but I also removed my mailbox and put a mail hold with out and ending date (as instructed by the postal worker since I didnt know exactly how long it needed to be)

    was picking up my mail at the post office and the post master told me that i made a mistake by not putting an end date on the mail hold, i informed him that i did it exactly as instructed by the clerk there and have all the records of this. he was mad about this and was trying to boss me around with what about it so I just quit picking up mail altogether! LOL

    who needs it anyway?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    and just when it was starting to get back interesting.. oh well.

    privacy is of utmost importance to me aswell. thats why i dont utilize google and actively block it and all its children too.
    Sorry about that. I tried to upload it into Attachments but it would not go. So I linked it to my gdrive.

    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    i dont really like to be private actually but the adversarial nature of the system has programmed the people in ways that have made them attorn on each other.

    i kinda figured you might have decided that info was a trade secret and maybe moved it to the pay site. any plans along those lines for this site David? i mean, it doesnt seem to serve much purpose anymore now that you have that one and because this software is rapidly becoming obsolete if not unintentionally malicious due to the numerous issues VBullitin currently has. it will at some point soon (IMO) be a major risk for some users. upgrading to XenoForo is not free either and since traffic is so low now it may be a good idea to make this one read only with no new registrations, just for an archive if you wish to keep some of the data accessible.
    Thanks for that. StSC here came up in a discussion. It may be translated into something more useful long term, like you say. I find about 60 people reading here at any instant so the preserve and archive idea sounds attractive.

    I made mention of utilizing the deviant oath technology on www.lawfulmoneytrust.com exclusively. And so it is. Thank you for helping me create tonight.



    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    why would advanced metaphysics give you reason to hold your accomplishments in reserve? and thats is a very interesting passage (#17) what book is it from?
    The other website I enjoy producing on is Bishop Castle. That link is to the Gospel of Pragmatism and I am planning on developing the State Court Prayer pages in the same fashion. To break out the math and algorithms so a layman can get the technology behind transforms used to fashion the collapse of standing waves.


    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    im not sure if this is a R4C success story but the one time I used it years ago was with a bank letter i got in the mail that i did not find agreeable so I put R4C on it and return to sender. never received anything else from them but I also removed my mailbox and put a mail hold with out and ending date (as instructed by the postal worker since I didnt know exactly how long it needed to be)

    was picking up my mail at the post office and the post master told me that i made a mistake by not putting an end date on the mail hold, i informed him that i did it exactly as instructed by the clerk there and have all the records of this. he was mad about this and was trying to boss me around with what about it so I just quit picking up mail altogether! LOL

    who needs it anyway?

    I get that. There are a few creative techniques to staying in mail benefits. I think maybe I could develop that as a mini-technology?

  10. #50
    I have been thinking about your question - why be reluctant to show the higher metaphysics?

    On www.lawfulmoneytrust.com we are charging a chunk of change for a year's access to lessons designed for specific profit and gain. First is a 30% pay raise for executing redemption of lawful money and therefore personal redemption to Get the Fed Out of the Marriage Bed. We have provided four of the Coffee Chat productions for public consumption. As implied by Coffee Chat, these video productions are unedited and candid conversations between Michael Joseph and myself that assist the Gold and Silver Students in applying the law to become removed from the Fed districts and central banking.

    Remedy is for everybody. MJ and I spoke about that yesterday. But it is important that the Student understands the mechanics of redemption. For example a Student sent in a Return and out of old habit wrote, All Rights Reserved by his signature. No harm, no foul. But the IRS agent apparently was trained to assume this is a frivolous argument. My point is that when somebody over complicates things, there is room for confusion.

    A good example is to comprehend the GUT - Grand Unified Theory - one has to go through the relationships of the Five Cube Sum Number Locks and leave the linear number lines behind. Communication is creation and MJ told me about two sets of infinity. One set is real and the other - integers. This fell into place after hearing IBM has a five-cubit Quantum computer online. A cubit is the real while zeros and ones are the integers. Weight. Five cubits makes sense for the first online superconductors because of physics limitations with the "high temperature ceramics" used in the SQUIDS. Hi Temp is nitrogen cooled.

    Ms GARMIN guiding me around town reminds me how I hashed out the State Court Prayer before presenting it to In-Q-Tel, the technology venture capital Division of the CIA, over chess with the man who invented computer linguistics. He sold it to Texas Instruments for $1 on engineering salary and it went strait into a child's toy called the Speak & Spell. How does that happen? Why in the world out of billions of people would the Five Cube Sum Number Locks be verified by the inventor of Cyber WORD - DEBAR? He did that for me. He ran Fermat's Last Theorem through a supercomputer and verified there are only Five:

    Name:  Fermat's Last Theorem sanitized.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  96.0 KB

    But there are eddies too. I forget the eddies I discovered but let's say 126, processed might equal 345 and then 345, processed might equal 126 again. They are rare but I think he might find that they are infinite like prime numbers. My point really is that I enjoy that sort of thing but each of the three websites has a place, for specific content. Lawful Money Trust is also designed to give a proper foundation to functionally apply trust law for privacy and security on the presumption the 30% pay raise is enough to get you out of that age-old Rat Race. Now you become productive and have the building blocks for an estate; but you need to manage the interface with the central bank through proper redemption.

    Are you getting it? My words pull me over to LMT. Those Gold and Silver Students are paying for me...




    Proof of Service on the Triumvirate:


    Name:  Doc 8 Return of Service Triumvirate_Page_1.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  215.4 KB

    Name:  Doc 8 Return of Service Triumvirate_Page_2.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  254.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •