Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Enforcing R4C

Genius + the Father's wisdom = Supreme genius!

Reminds me of way back when a kind hearted gent shared with me a notice he has sent to a county judge in which he received satisfaction from. -Not related to R4C nor oaths of office but he did CC the State Attorney General whom is the defacto STATE OF... chief law enforcement officer

I see your latest Clerk instruction is shorter, with lines like "These are evidence if this presenter ..." edited out.

Anyway, speaking of enforcement ... In early 2014 I got a parking ticket which was promptly R4C'd back to the presenter. The city sent a letter in response (R4C'd) that included this line:

Name:  cityparkingltr[1].jpg
Views: 28
Size:  37.5 KB

There was never any hearing and I never paid the citation. Fast forward to today, I'm on the city website where you can check all outstanding tickets issued to the Plate#. The unpaid bill is still there yet I have since done both things they threatened would not be allowed. The registered owner's driver license and registration have been renewed without any problem several times.
    Last edited by lorne; 04-20-17 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    I see your latest Clerk instruction is shorter, with lines like "These are evidence if this presenter ..." edited out.

Anyway, speaking of enforcement ... In early 2014 I got a parking ticket which was promptly R4C'd back to the presenter. The city sent a letter in response (R4C'd) that included this line:

Name:  cityparkingltr[1].jpg
Views: 28
Size:  37.5 KB

There was never any hearing and I never paid the citation. Fast forward to today, I'm on the city website where you can check all outstanding tickets issued to the Plate#. The unpaid bill is still there yet I have since done both things they threatened would not be allowed. The registered owner's driver license and registration have been renewed without any problem several times.
    That seems to be the nature of the admiralty. Affidavit and Rebuttal. The newer clerk instruction is contemplating garnishment of the Secretary in his hat as US Governor for the International Monetary Fund. You might print out the document and R4C but send the original Red R4C to MNUCHIN and ORDER that the slur against the vehicle/registered owner be taken down off the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Moxie;

I have spent a couple years Rectifying the Judiciary utilizing four evidence repositories. Though in transition yet, I am attaching the more recent evolution - Notifying the President and contemplating garnishment of the Secretary's salary.

As suitors and others notify the President and Secretary as principal pressure to honor Refusal for Cause should become more recognizable.
    Impressive! Really does go all the way to the top, doesn't it -- gives more oomph to R4C-ing parking tickets, lol
    It's easier to fool people than to convince people they've been fooled. ~ Mark Twain