Hyssop has been hung in homes to provide protection Enforcement from the evil eye, Baal all seeing Egyptian enslaver Government adversary . . It has also been planted frequently on graves as protection for the dead from the living who needs decedent protection or ending relationships with the dead ."Purge me with hyssop," the Bible records, "and I will be clean."OUR new testimonial Christs passover blood. is transferred in ones testimony thumb print. dip Hyssop in blood imprint doorposts old testimonial then .The temple transfer right down in your soul destroy this temple and it will rise in 3 days, the word is Gods in blood I testify to the word of God is that R4C a biblical You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates. Bound in truth headlights on high beam The law could never save us; it never had the power to do anything but show us how we should be. Only the blood of the lamb has the power to redeem us from our bondage to enslavement . Only the blood of the Jesus applied to the doorposts of your heart. will save you from destruction and grant you freedom from being dead in law. Whats written on your heart is discussing that darkness and spreading new light being a member or becoming a suitor has little to do with sharing the light if it did u never would have become a member . I impart a fortunate light is shared in all posts discerning one darkness is easy as we all been their its revisiting and reposting or maturing that light. finding one annoying or interesting is enforcing truth.