Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enforcing R4C

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thanks!

That is why I was having difficulty. Examples are not about enforcement. I suppose the judge might ignore it. In common law the county court judges can practice from the bench.

Most county court judges will not docket the cause if it is R4C and in a proper evidence repository.
    I have experienced an attempt to ignore it by having the clerk quietly slide a false complaint in my direction. So then I ignored the complaint. The misd. was dropped to a $25 administration fee and I walked out. Before walking out the "commissioner" held up the NOTICE TO APPEAR that I had "R4C" and asked, "Do you remember this?"
    I only said, "Yes." We had a staring contest for a moment while his facial expression seemed to try and provoke me.

I noticed how he brought the R4C up after the matter was settled and didn't offer any oral statements for the galley to decipher.

So ultimately for select matters the only "enforcement" effort needed is to stand on one's refusal.

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    Attached is the Declaration of Fraud letter that I have used for 3rd party collectors. I have never had one contact me again after receiving this letter.
    BigRed- Could you post that again? Would be very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    I have experienced an attempt to ignore it by having the clerk quietly slide a false complaint in my direction. So then I ignored the complaint. The misd. was dropped to a $25 administration fee and I walked out. Before walking out the "commissioner" held up the NOTICE TO APPEAR that I had "R4C" and asked, "Do you remember this?"
    I only said, "Yes." We had a staring contest for a moment while his facial expression seemed to try and provoke me.

I noticed how he brought the R4C up after the matter was settled and didn't offer any oral statements for the galley to decipher.

So ultimately for select matters the only "enforcement" effort needed is to stand on one's refusal.

Understanding that the only record is an audio record can be very helpful. I have been speaking for the record and the judge will hold up his hand for me to stop talking. I ignored the silent "off the record" warning. But get this. I was helping out a friend who was transcribing (digitally) a book and we got into a conversation, the author and me. He was pals with that judge. They were both antique car collectors. The judge's pal warned me before the next hearing that if he put up his hand like that it meant I better shut up!

In Colorado that is Tampering with a Witness or Victim - a class four felony.

BigRed- Could you post that again? Would be very much appreciated.
    "BigRed", being two months removed and with only eight total posts may never see you request EZ......I took the liberty of a search and found these two declarations

http://dc169.4shared.com/doc/JRwpHnmw/preview.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27594400/D...debt-Collector

You can process anything Refused for Cause.
    How about an office clerk pushing a Workman's Compensation Exemption form on me -- can that be refused for cause? You did say anything, so I am doing an "it's too good to be true" double-take. lolol....

How the universe around you responds to your demands and refusals is dependent on your understanding of law.
    So, so true. And there are so many nuances in law. Especially to one who is not experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    "BigRed", being two months removed and with only eight total posts may never see you request EZ......I took the liberty of a search and found these two declarations

http://dc169.4shared.com/doc/JRwpHnmw/preview.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27594400/D...debt-Collector
    Thank You So Kindly!

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
    How about an office clerk pushing a Workman's Compensation Exemption form on me -- can that be refused for cause? You did say anything, so I am doing an "it's too good to be true" double-take. lolol....
    If one needs to ask, "Can that be refused for cause?" then it's possible that the understanding of what R4C is and means isn't clear.
    an understanding of this simple concept is quite beneficial;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed

If one needs to ask, "Can that be refused for cause?" then it's possible that the understanding of what R4C is and means isn't clear.
    an understanding of this simple concept is quite beneficial;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consent_of_the_governed

That is insightful.

Red ink Redemption testimonials in ink on demand.overcoming adversity [Satan] your statement & affirment all demanding enforcement in Christs blood.We enforce our light. Red empting pre empting Darkness or Christ the balance .In black ink or blue RE- deemed as your person.The private agreements are with your adversary its his dark kingdom and Christ kingdom walking in light.putting a foot down on the narrow path that's well lit starts with under my thumb its keeping a record of that light and reminding darkness what kingdom thous have found Me.or look in my evidence repository a testimonial in blood. Truth Enforcing itself .The Rolling Stones under our nose and thumb that kingdom once had me down now just play the court of record backwards Rock and Roll away the Stone.Evil is not a something, its a certain someone! Take Christ and lightin up.

Very powerful indeed.

Article 21 of the United Nation's
    1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that
    "The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government".

the question now is what is the WILL?
    if one makes a WILL it is for the dead.

the last month or so "living will" keeps popping up every where I go.
    a dead person can't make a living WILL, only the living can