Thread: Abolish the Fed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbinville View Post
    You can believe what you want, Johnny. That's easier than accepting the truth. As for your remark about "Jay" who is he? That's neither my name nor my handle.
    Please, JohnnyCash? Can you allow for a much wider world than Jay? I am pretty convinced that Jay is busy with a much more interesting career as a Texas attorney! You can PM me any direct evidence of course but otherwise you seem unrealistic and unbalanced to assume anybody with a "Q"-sounding perspective is Jay or even from "Q".

Recently a member here was adamantly spouting worn out patriot mythology and it seemed that he was on a mission to disrupt with useless doctrine. I banished him and he just grabbed a new monaker and registered again. I have better things to do and hopefully so do you. BTW it turned out he just wanted to share his opinions before reading and realizing that Redeeming Lawful Money has its basis in law, the Federal Reserve Act and so now things are good. [I reinstated him under the first handle.] I am not shut down to new ideas and opposing opinions. But shunning somebody with lightly evidenced accusations is hurtful and way too easy to do over the Internet and in chat rooms.

Please be careful how you treat others!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-05-13 at 09:15 PM.