Thread: Fundamental Internal Communications Math Error

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fundamental Internal Communications Math Error

This will take a bit of clarity or insanity to understand, depending on your perspective.

It began on a ward in the jail in about 1998. A fellow approached me after a Bible Study and wanted to pursuade me that the Hebrew word for the Breath of Life (Genesis 2) was The Ruach. I just figured he wanted to bolster credibility because he had studied the Bible with Jews. What he did not realize though is that somebody had bought me a Hebrew Pentateuch.

You should look at the Hebrew letters I underlined there. The term for the Breath of Life is neshmat chaim.

There are three terms for breath. In order of lowest consciousness to highest - nephesh is for any breathing creature. Ruach is for any sentient being - but this would for all intents and purposes be for Man. The highest word for breath is neshamah, not ruach.

When I confronted Andy about this misteaching... well, it was so long ago I do not recall exactly but I got the impression if not admission that it was an intentional slur in gamatria (Jewish Qabbalah) - an intentional stumbling block placed in the fundamental mathematics believed to be woven into the Hebrew letters. Lately this error has emerged in a metaphysical church, audio files attached.

Curious, I have been quiet not to directly correct Norm and noticing that this error is planted prominently in about every lesson about the Bible. At first I thought it a slur (in math) planted into the early Roman Catholic Church by the Jewish rabbis. That may be true but now I tend more to the allure of Secrets of the Sanctuary, a term adopted from the mystic side of Masonry. Basically my thought is that you can get "initiates" (interested congregants) to keep paying for expensive classes if you keep the fundamental keys (linguistics) for unlocking the more productive mysteries to yourself. In this case there seems to be a very intriguing Key but the incorrect numero-linguistic combination of letters has been substituted into the interface - basically the prayer power I/O has been rendered faulty.

P.S. Now thinking about it - the fellow inmate knew I had the Pentateuch before he told me this, knowing I would detect the lie. He was teaching me to perpetuate the slur. That is what got me suspicious.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-26-13 at 03:07 PM.