Quote Originally Posted by Doskias View Post
When filling out information, when asked for last name do I simply not fill it in? Or when asked, do I use true name for first and last? I am still trying to unhinge my mind from the ugly head.

Frederick Raymond III of the family Yahne
I really enjoy your slang!

You have it right - it is conditioning. Do you have a last name? Your family's name is Yahne, which is a really beautiful name - I have never seen it. I think it is similar to a musician in pronunciation.

Does having a last name serve you? Under the circumstances in which your are called to give a last name?

The issue evolves around Information. Information indicts. Juries consider Information; evidence and testimony. If you lie about your name then you indict yourself.

Try viewing the entire situation in context of contract or trust law. What benefit would you get from dawning the legal entity? You, Frederick Raymond will in almost any situation (contract) become the trustee responsible for settling charges against the Frederick Raymond Yahne which is usually expressed as constructive trust FREDERICK RAYMOND YAHNE III. In international circles and commonly in France (long story about a Mary there) you would express yourself correctly Frederick Raymond YAHNE III.

You might get your mind wrapped around this quickly or take a look at the suitor Lesson Plan:

1) Identity
2) Record forming
3) Redeeming Lawful Money

In other words this is a big step but it is really simplifying things to the fact that you have always been named Frederick Raymond. Any variation expresses a relationship. The only sounds that indicate you as a man sound like when you pronounce Frederic Raymond. If you vary that then the linguistics indicate there is a variation going down.