Thread: Noticed something when I ran out of business checks...

Noticed something when I ran out of business checks...

Coming fresh off the thread JohnnyCash posted in about the "authorized signature" written in microprint on personal checks (where you sign), I've been inspecting all my checks in and out of the business.

I ran out of business checks a few days back (the ones I use look like a personal check, just with a business name). Anyways, I went to the bank teller to buy "temporary" checks to hold me over until I can get my new ones in the mail.

I posted the difference. (If I didn't sanitize something, please let me know).

On my business checks (above), in microprint it has the "authorized signer" signature line. The one in the middle, the new temporary one does not. But, the biggest difference I noticed was next to the $ sign. The temporary checks say "US $" which to me represents a difference in substance. I also posted a sample USPS money order from a google search that also has the "US" written on the check. Either way, the 2nd check doesn't have the microprint. I'm assuming this might be because this isn't private credit? On both checks, my company name is written in the top left corner, as well, all the account info and bank info exists.

Either way, just looking for some input. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images