Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Nickel View Post
I have deposited several checks now. The tellers are nice.

Anyway, I had a chat with Mr. Manager today. I asked if there was any confirmation that he could give me that the account is treated as LM. His reply to wit "The deposits are treated the same way. All deposits are lawful money." also "the bank never trained us on the subject"

Has anybody ever obtained anything from a bank that would indicate that the funds are handled as LM or coinage?

Off-topic: I very much enjoyed reading this: Hypostasis of the Archons http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

Seems a fragmented mish mash of stories, much like modrens taking quotes from all over the Bible, combining them to illustrate a point.
What I take from it: Eat the fruit of knowledge, lose ignorance/naievity, depart from the gaurd-en, prevail as a pure spirit, incorruptable. When the master rulers promised death as punishment for eating the fruit, they lied. Is the 'curse' they placed on mankind instead simply a loss of benefits?

and this describing the true position of the 'authorities'
Eleleth, the great angel, spoke to me. "It is I," he said, "who am understanding. I am one of the four light-givers, who stand in the presence of the great invisible spirit. Do you think these rulers have any power over you? None of them can prevail against the root of truth; for on its account he appeared in the final ages; and these authorities will be restrained. And these authorities cannot defile you and that generation; for your abode is in incorruptibility, where the virgin spirit dwells, who is superior to the authorities of chaos and to their universe."

One of the major confirmations about regular and special deposits is when ten accounts were suddenly shut down because several bank employees were terminated. Apparently the OCC discovered they were simply treating the demand accounts the same as all the others. It would seem as though the bank attorneys have worked through a RICKMAN rationale since then.

I picked up the Nag Hammadi Scriptures a couple weeks ago. It is amazing how many scriptures are in alignment with the Bible's precept that the kingdom of heaven is within and without, that it is not in the future and that this life is the highest spiritual experience (as opposed to say, tripping on dimethyltryptamine).