Thread: Got a letter back from the FED today...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    David, I hear your comment about the power of the name, and about giving others the power to act as agent with your name. Making your demand, and the appearance which collapses the trust, is the equivalent of telling them that they cannot use your name in vain any more. Collapsing the trust revokes their power as agent; in essence you have fired the trustee and taken back title to your estate. Since the Sec of Treasury has allowed lawful money to circulate at par with FRN's, which have collapsed in value under the Fed's endless printing, it is clear that the Secretary does not deserve your trust; he has violated his constitutional oath.

Freed G
    Thanks for mentioning it. I thought it sounded a bit esoteric and am glad the readers can tie it together. It was really a mood as much as anything - that I describe my identity and thus if I am careful about it can identify myself correctly and avoid error.

Furthermore, every time we identify ourselves it is done by a statement about who or what we trust at that moment. Interesting.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-08-13 at 12:55 PM.