Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got a letter back from the FED today...

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    David, I hear your comment about the power of the name, and about giving others the power to act as agent with your name. Making your demand, and the appearance which collapses the trust, is the equivalent of telling them that they cannot use your name in vain any more. Collapsing the trust revokes their power as agent; in essence you have fired the trustee and taken back title to your estate. Since the Sec of Treasury has allowed lawful money to circulate at par with FRN's, which have collapsed in value under the Fed's endless printing, it is clear that the Secretary does not deserve your trust; he has violated his constitutional oath.

Freed G
    Thanks for mentioning it. I thought it sounded a bit esoteric and am glad the readers can tie it together. It was really a mood as much as anything - that I describe my identity and thus if I am careful about it can identify myself correctly and avoid error.

Furthermore, every time we identify ourselves it is done by a statement about who or what we trust at that moment. Interesting.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-08-13 at 12:55 PM.

As I've been looking, I think that there's more to collapsing the Cestue que trust that just making a claim, or redeeming lawful money. But, I think that the correct sentence structure language might be part of it, as well as redeeming lawful money. I do believe that there are more components to collapsing it.
    I am speculating on this matter, but from my reading in the law dictionaries, and other books, I believe that we're kinda at the halfways point for this. But I think that a few other things are necessary to be done to finish the collapse of the trust. My thoughts on this have been evolving for a while, but are not, I believe, fully complete. I haven't tried any of this yet, as I don't believe the process in my mind has been completed, but I think I've put a lot of pieces together. If elaboration is desired, let me know.