Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
Question for AJ: What is the purpose of redemption of your estate out of the usufructuary trust created by the Bankruptcy Act of 1933 if not to take legal title to your estate, ie, to remove it from the bankruptcy trust created for the benefit of the Secretary of the Treasury (who is not a US govt official), as trustee? The banks set up this debt money trap to control the assets of the citizens, who stupidly allowed themselves to be trapped into a presumptive contract with the Federal Reserve, which contract makes them liable for income taxes as an excise tax on the amount of Federal Reserve private credit used (dealing in securities of the Fed is the excised act). By accepting the trust relationship with the Sec of the Treasury, citizens give up legal title to their estate and accept equitable title in its stead. But by demanding lawful money, you break the contract with the Fed concerning debt money: your demand rebuts the presumption that you wish to deal in Fed securities, ie, FRN's. This demand is also an appearance, so it also rebuts the presumption that you are dead, a necessary condition for the cestui que vie trust to exist. This collapses the trust, and the res reverts to the rightful owner. By these steps, your property is now no longer 'subject to the jurisdiction of the United States,' making the rest of 12USC95a(2) irrelevant. You have a perfect right to own your name, and to own your estate. Why do you refuse to acknowledge this right?
Some people believe that they can own (claim title to) things that exist in the paper world created by another. I cannot find my signature on the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH or on the currency notes that circulate among the people on this land nor do I hold any original paper.

I prefer to claim the original organic trust/covenant found in Scripture at Genesis 1 which grants me dominion/usufruct of the whole living earth by the Most High God and Creator of ALL things.

I prefer to exercise the extant and inherent immunity from man's law, mandatorily written into ALL of man's laws - consent/contract makes the law and the living must have escape.

I prefer to abstain from adverse claims of ownership/title of things that will perish and not enter into the Kingdom of God.

I prefer to seek and find peace being in the world yet NOT of the world.

I prefer to give everything that this body produces (labor and energy) for the benefit of mankind (the public good); yet, I can choose to demand that said labor and energy be upon proper balances, and just weights and measures, when it is converted/monetized by the public trustees via the FIRST MIDDLE LAST transmitting utility provided for our beneficial use.

I prefer to continuously move in special ministry, seeking only to assist in keeping the peace and helping others who are in need.

These are the goals I have set for my life and I am trying to accomplish them in the proper manner and method - in truth and in peace according to the Will of the Most High God by and through our Lord and Savior, Yehoshuah the CHRIST.