Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Outside the Box

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo.../pg53#lastpost The thread about How to collapse the Fed.

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo.../pg53#lastpost The thread about How to collapse the Fed.
    Thank you for reminding me! When GLP glitched a few weeks ago, it slipped from my mind. I do not like the format there much so I don't spend much time there. It seems like just one long string of posts from a whole variety of people carrying on their various conversations in one long thread. Whereas here and most other chat rooms related subject matter at least gets subdivided into Categories first so that if somebody suddenly changes the subject, they might be corrected or redirected.

Perfect Example!

Plus if I forget to enter my name the board calls me Anonymous Coward and this means that people can post under various names too. I could actually carry on an interesting conversation pretending to be multiple posters.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-11 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    These days they jump on mom and dad at hospital to make sure the TAXPAYER is perfected ==> LEGAL M. NAME w/ SSN. Of course, one can make the choice to effect a demand for lawful money and then the TAXPAYER would not owe any tax. And if one just gets paid in cash, well there is no trust there.
    i could have just gotten paid several hundred dollars in cash. The guy is likely gonna need a ssn to be able to continue to send work my way. He does not pay in redeemed lawful money. He will not pay me future, reported-on-his-tax-return cash if it's gonna bump him up into a higher tax bracket, unless he can 1099 me. He needs to show that that excess $ coming in, is not his.

i have him cut me checks, so that i can non-endorse them, and do my part in redeeming them. i don't plan on filing, but if IRS does come a knockin', i have evidence of my redemptions of the checks pertaining to any possible 1099 of that vendor.

Cash payments to sub contractors like myself, over $600, are to be 1099'd; so i'm not sure about this statement of yours, Micheal.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    i could have just gotten paid several hundred dollars in cash. The guy is likely gonna need a ssn to be able to continue to send work my way. He does not pay in redeemed lawful money. He will not pay me future, reported-on-his-tax-return cash if it's gonna bump him up into a higher tax bracket, unless he can 1099 me. He needs to show that that excess $ coming in, is not his.

i have him cut me checks, so that i can non-endorse them, and do my part in redeeming them. i don't plan on filing, but if IRS does come a knockin', i have evidence of my redemptions of the checks pertaining to any possible 1099 of that vendor.

Cash payments to sub contractors like myself, over $600, are to be 1099'd; so i'm not sure about this statement of yours, Micheal.
    Hey Doug, you might want to start putting the lawful money statement on your timesheets and then make copies of them, this will show original intent all the way through in which IRS or State DOR would have difficulty scrutinizing, at least this is what i do after sending them a copy and explaining my intent in response to their last 2 letters, have not heard a peep from them since early '2009.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post

It is confusing to me, whether or not you are being paid in cash or by check. I have highlighted the sentence in red though.

The only way for him to pay you in redeemed lawful money is to hand you cash. If he wants you to sign for the cash - that is your opportunity to make your demand instead of endorsement.

If you are reporting to the IRS, fine. You would be reporting zero taxable income if you non-endorse all your paychecks (and of course keep a record). The only purpose to reporting is for you to get your Withholdings Refunded. If you are not sending in Withholdings then your purpose is to be heard (with a few copies of your non-endorsement) over the reports by 1099 with your "boss" - who hires you as a contractor.

Sometimes when contractor suitors (self-employed) are silent, the IRS agent will assess them on the 1099 Reporting. They R4C and keep an evidence repository but it gets stickier than if the IRS attorney has already adjudicated him to be outside the scope of contracting with the Fed. Once they start their paperwork, they might continue badgering.

The internal private revenue agent does not know how to balance his books if one of the corporations that the US has proprietory interest in issues a 1099 upon LEGAL M. NAME w/SSN. Sure you made a demand for lawful money, but how does the IRS agent know that? If you got paid cash absent a demand for lawful money, then you probably owe a tax refund as you did not fulfill the private law - "they shall be redeemed ON DEMAND...". No demand, no redemption.

Therefore, all of the foregoing is up to you and not your boss. Just because your boss is operating the corporation lawfully and legally and issues a 1099 upon LEGAL M. NAME, does not mean your demand for lawful money has failed. It just means your boss is obeying the bylaws of the trust that created the Corporation. It also means you have some more studying to do. Because it is clear to this reader/writer that you do not comprehend.

Why would not you just go ahead and let the IRS know of your demands in the year? How hard is it to draft a memorandum of truth regarding your affairs. You did get paid in CASH yes? no wait, he pays you in checks so what's the problem again?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

thanks for your patience, guys

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    You did get paid in CASH yes? no wait, he pays you in checks so what's the problem again?
    No, he's willing to pay in cash, but he endorses private credit, so i see everything he pays me as private credit. At 1099 time, i wouldn't know what to do, because he's gonna report all those payments made, as upon nothing more than a verbal demand for lawful money. With a check, i can make my demand, photocopy it, record the serial #s, and so on. i make him cut me checks, for now, and i do so absent the claim that this is the right, or best, way of doing things.

"the problem again," is that the year's total payments will be in excess of $600, which makes the whole thing a taxable event. You triggered my OP. i understood you to be saying that cash payments are absent tax liability. If that is not what you meant, then i need you to clarify. Here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheal View Post
    And if one just gets paid in cash, well there is no trust there
    Please bear in mind, if bossman doesn't get LEGAL M. NAME w/ SSN, i do not get the work. i'm learning, and practicing, how not to identify with that name, or number. i find that i need to be using them, for now.

i do need more study - your discernment is correct.

Straight up, i do not know how to demand lawful money, or how to communicate that demand, or how to record that demand, from a little fed res banker - such as the guy i'm working for.

Lemme try to draw an answer from you a different way; say he paid me $1000 cash. How would i record that transaction, without making an appointment with my notary to be present at the time? Why, then i'd have to have my notary present for every payment! Um, reality check? Also, i do not want to argue his being a federal reserve bank, before an irs agent. i "get" the mental model, i think, that in handling private fed res script, one is acting as a banker, really, but i am not now competent enough to discuss that assertion with anyone not already on the same page.

You mentioned affidavits of truth... do those carry any weight in admiralty? Maybe i've read one too many transcripts from quatloo's cherry tree, but i can't recall one of those "styled" docs helping anyone.

To motla68,
    Thanks for replying. um, i don't have any time sheets, nor does he.

To David,
    i'm paid by check, for now.
    Dude's willing to pay in cash.
    Lemme explain what i meant by, "He does not pay in redeemed lawful money."
    There is no record anywhere of the serial #'s on the bills he'd give me.

Once upon a time, you mentioned in passing, that all services you render are paid for in R'dLM. i imagined that you somehow made sure there was a record somewhere, of those notes having been redeemed, prior to your acceptance of them as payment. i have a feeling that's not the case. In my mind, there is, or should be somewhere, a list of dead FRN serial #s.

As pertains to the IRS, i am silent. i have no idea what to do about the whole 1099 thing. i haven't filed a report or return in 16 years. i'm 36.

To everyone else,
    If i was a moderator, i'd cut this conversation out of this thread, as off topic, and start a new thread called, "How do i record a lawful money demand, in a cash transaction?" OR "The nature of a lawful money demand, in a cash transaction, in excess of $600" i have hijacked this thread, somehow. i beg your forbearance.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I grabbed this from the Welcome Thread because I would like to have a lively conversation for all the members about it.

I am presuming COLB/BC is for Certificate of Lading/Billing and Birth Certificate.
    This does initiate a great discussion.

Certificates were used in England to confirm pedigree as well as issues of successors and heirs.
    This one book I was reading says the birth certificate assures rights for the child. I interpreted this to mean it assures privileges for the child.

Corporations can be persons unless the law specifically says natural persons or within the same Article define person as natural persons when used in accordance with rules of statutory construction. Can be pedigree of persons, not necessarily natural persons.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    This does initiate a great discussion.

Certificates were used in England to confirm pedigree as well as issues of successors and heirs.
    This one book I was reading says the birth certificate assures rights for the child. I interpreted this to mean it assures privileges for the child.
    Certificate of Live Birth; Certificate of Lading. What's the difference?