Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
This of course continues until someone with a pen and a telephone decides that "the constitution is nothing more than a god damn piece of paper."

And please tell me who is the people?

People. A state; as the people of the state of New York.
A nation in its collective and political capacity. The
aggregate or mass of the individuals who constitute the
state. Loi Hoa v. Nagle, C.C.A.Cal., 13 F.2d 80, 81. In a
more restricted sense, and as generally used in constitutional
law, the entire body of those citizens of a state or
nation who are invested with political power for political
purposes. See also Citizen; Person. Blacks 6th ed.

Gee people means citizen, person, state, a nation. I do not see the sentence end like ...... to deny or disparage others retained by the men and women.

12 USC 136

(d) Animal
The term “animal” means all vertebrate and invertebrate species, including but not limited to man and other mammals, birds, fish, and shellfish.

(s) Person
The term “person” means any individual, partnership, association, corporation, or any organized group of persons whether incorporated or not.

Looks like a man means an animal and a person is not defined as a man.
if one looks to, and trusts in, the definitions of others; one is bound, or a slave, to said definitions

if one looks to, and trusts in, 'case law'; one is subject to the whims and opinions of those who create 'case law'

you use '12 USC 136' as a means to understand what man is, or what others may point to as a definition; i only use, and trust in, one source for the definition of man...

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

by the way, the 'Constitution' is nothing more than a piece of paper

and people are more than one man collectively

what source are you using to etymologize the words used by others?

shouldn't you utilize sources prior to the writing of the 'Constitution' if you wish to offer an opinion regarding the definitions of words used in said document?

do you claim to know the hearts, minds and intent(s) of the creators/writers of that document with absolution?

if you choose to accept "man means animal"; so be it, and i hope it works out for you